MAC Fashion Sets 2013 Collection (April 2013)

bulbasaur359

Yup getting all four lippies. Do I need 4 more? No lol but those pics. I'll look into the other stuff too but need to fill my eyeshadow palette lol.

foxxylatina07

Hmm I hope that they make enough Heroine lipsticks on line so that I can at least grab one. I hope that there's no crazy frenzy and everything sells out in less than an hour like other collections. I just want to see swatches of the other colors. April can't come soon enough.

SydVicious

May even get Embrace Me nail polish! =D
I keep going back and forth... should I get all 4 lipsticks and liners or should I just pick a couple. I think if I pass on any of them I will be mad about it when all the swatches start popping up. I better just go for it. Can't wait for all the new goodies!

janineios

I keep going back and forth... should I get all 4 lipsticks and liners or should I just pick a couple.  I think if I pass on any of them I will be mad about it when all the swatches start popping up.  I better just go for it.  Can't wait for all the new goodies!
I definitely want all 4 lip liners. My lip pencil collection needs to be expanded and these colors are perfect, they're the type I tend to wear often. As for lipsticks, I know I'll need obscene amounts of Heroine and Embrace Me.. Maybe just 1 each of the other 2 unless swatches make me fall in love with one of them. Heroine lipglass is a HELL YES and Embrace Me I know I'll end up getting in the heat of the "OMG COLLECTION JUST LAUNCHED MUST BUY EVERYTHING" moment. Still figuring out which eyeshadows I want. No nail polish for me.

TommyCJC

I keep going back and forth... should I get all 4 lipsticks and liners or should I just pick a couple. I think if I pass on any of them I will be mad about it when all the swatches start popping up. I better just go for it. Can't wait for all the new goodies!
Haha I am in the same boat!! I was also pining after Ablaze, but I don't think I would wear it enough for it to be a smart buy... Embrace Me and Silly however... I know I will be rocking them lots!!
I own a Herione lippy and love it, but I tend to mix it with other hot pinks so I doubt I'd need another!!

It's a gorgeous line though, I can see the appeal in every product!!
I'm just happy I don't want EVERY product this time... aha =P

ChosenOne

Based on the very few swatches we've seen, I feel like Silly is the easiest to dupe. Any thoughts on that?
anyone.gif

bluelitzer

Based on the very few swatches we've seen, I feel like Silly is the easiest to dupe. Any thoughts on that?
anyone.gif
Yeah I'm getting the same vibe. Looks close to Please Me from the swatches so I'm not getting it since I've just bought PM. All I'm getting is Heroine lipstick x2, Ablaze lipstick and possibly Heroine lipglass or a backup of Ablaze if it turns out to be fabulous. I don't wear lipliners so it's cool if I don't score them.

KMQE716

Based on the very few swatches we've seen, I feel like Silly is the easiest to dupe.  Any thoughts on that?  :anyone:
I was thinking that too, it looks like st.germain and Please me had a baby lol. But you know we will see it and it turn out to be something different! On another note I hope MAC goes and makes all of these perm.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Swatches of Ablaze & Embrace Me l/g

http://snapwidget.com/view/?id=409391798685202976_30686469#.UT4YfhyQWF8

http://snapwidget.com/view/?id=409352401545788311_30686469#.UT4YuRyQWF8

Gatton

I wish I was more of a fan of lipglosses. I tend to lick them off or something, no idea, haha, they just fade!

Latest posts