MAC Fashion Sets 2013 Collection (April 2013)

ChosenOne

I wonder when it will be available online? Probably the week before.
I will be in full stalking mode starting at the end of this month!!

ETA: Just looked back at the original fashion sets release. Looks like the release date was planned for May 3rd, and it went up on Pro April 23rd and the regular site April 25th. Wouldn't it be lovely if this year's fashion sets were released online so early?
sigh.gif

erine1881

I will be in full stalking mode starting at the end of this month!! ETA: Just looked back at the original fashion sets release.  Looks like the release date was planned for May 3rd, and it went up on Pro April 23rd and the regular site April 25th.  Wouldn't it be lovely if this year's fashion sets were released online so early?  :sigh:
It will be.

martiangurll

Quote:Originally Posted by vaisforluvrs

Probably by the end of this month, right? So weird that it's so close, and we haven't seen much!

Yes, I hope we get some swatches before the frenzy to decide.

Beautybuyer

Lol!!!! I so do this ugh I'm thinking I may skip this whole collection after all. I MIGHT get heroine as I can probably make it darker with liner otherwise everything else will end up in my untouched make up drawers
TY for posting that--has been really helpful!!  Much better than scrolling back trying to find a post. I hate when I do that then as soon as it sells out I obsess about tracking it down.

iqaganda

Definitely gonna be picking all the lipsticks minus heroine.. I just recently got heroine and doesnt complement my skintone at all. Sad for me happy for my wallet! Lol!

iqaganda

I just asked my sa here in hong kong and it's gonna be released on march. 25 here. :) i guess they'll be releasing it earlier in asia... Ugh!! And they havent even released archie's here YET! Bad bad bad for the monthly salary!! Lol!

KiKi Kontour

429182_10200763579841934_1364704346_n.jpg

COUNTDOOOOOWN TO MY REUNION WITH HEROINE!!!
drinks.gif
i can honestly care less about the others (even tho my MUA keeps tellin me Embrace Me lipstick is like no other pink--hmmmm) i'm gettin 2 maybe 3 heroine's to do a giveaway on my blog
encore.gif
n BU the other 2 for myself. Of course this list could change when i get the swatching!! dmn we been talkin bout the lipsticks...is anyone interested in the eyeshadows??? the liners im gonna definitely pass on too!!

erine1881

COUNTDOOOOOWN TO MY REUNION WITH HEROINE!!! :drinks:  i can honestly care less about the others (even tho my MUA keeps tellin me Embrace Me lipstick is like no other pink--hmmmm) i'm gettin 2 maybe 3 heroine's to do a giveaway on my blog :encore: n BU the other 2 for myself. Of course this list could change when i get the swatching!! dmn we been talkin bout the lipsticks...is anyone interested in the eyeshadows??? the liners im gonna definitely pass on too!!
Guuuurrrrrrl, you better not disregard ablaze! :nono: And no liners!? You're :crazy:

martiangurll

drinks.gif
i can honestly care less about the others (even tho my MUA keeps tellin me Embrace Me lipstick is like no other pink--hmmmm) i'm gettin 2 maybe 3 heroine's to do a giveaway on my blog
encore.gif
n BU the other 2 for myself. Of course this list could change when i get the swatching!! dmn we been talkin bout the lipsticks...is anyone interested in the eyeshadows??? the liners im gonna definitely pass on too!!
Am I breathin'??? I am actually more excited about the e/s than the lippies. And BTW, you make that lipstick look GOOD. It is definitely a Kiki kolor. You rocked it. Aren't you glad to be able to BU?

Audrey C

drinks.gif
encore.gif
Heroine looks gorgeous on you!

sagehen

I am interested in Ablaze shadow, because I have Ablaze blush, and want to do an "Ablaze" face lol. I also might use Ablaze shadow for a cheek color. I can't wait. I revised my list again last night.

MissBeautyBunni

I am interested in Ablaze shadow, because I have Ablaze blush, and want to do an "Ablaze" face lol. I also might use Ablaze shadow for a cheek color. I can't wait. I revised my list again last night.
I know how you feel! My list is getting longer but I think it will get revised again when things start to get swatched

bluelitzer

I don't know about anyone else but I'm kind of getting "matte-fatigued" lately. Frosts have been becoming more and more attractive to me that I ordered Sandy B, CB96 and Bombshell lipsticks yesterday. LOL. First two shades I don't really hear much about but they look beautiful in the swatches!
th_e2cloud9.gif

liba

I don't know about anyone else but I'm kind of getting "matte-fatigued" lately. Frosts have been becoming more and more attractive to me that I ordered Sandy B, CB96 and Bombshell lipsticks yesterday. LOL. First two shades I don't really hear much about but they look beautiful in the swatches!
th_e2cloud9.gif
I've been using Warm Companion so much. There are some shades I don't think I'd be interested in in a frost, but when it works, it looks great.

Spikesmom

I've been using Warm Companion so much. There are some shades I don't think I'd be interested in in a frost, but when it works, it looks great.
I wanted to love that l/s. It's the first thing I've ever returned to MAC. It made my lips look so horrible!!

Latest posts