MAC Fashion Sets 2013 Collection (April 2013)

ocean286

I guess this is what happens when we go off our Ritalin and don't have Color stories to keep us on topic.
jerkit.gif
LOL!!

ocean286

All of the lipsticks look gorgeous! I'm SO stoked for this collection! Now I wish there were some decent swatches out there for me to drool over...LOL!
th_drool.gif

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by Spikesmom
These threads can get off track. I just wait patiently for the swatches and photos to start popping up.

Well, it's something for us to do while we wait for REAL information. Once we start getting info and swatches the list will go crazy with that.

foxxylatina07

I'm trying to be a good girl and keep my list small. That heroine lipstick gloss and liner are calling my name. Hopefully I wont go off my list and get the other colors. Crossing my fingers I wont like everything lol

chinablaq

i was at walgreens yesterday and they were just putting out a display from maybelline.the purple is color sensational in mirrored plum.it makes me think of a drugstore version of heroine lipglass..what do you think?its gorgeous either way!
Very pretty!! Have to pick this one up. Thanks for sharing :)

kittyartig

The waiting game has worn down my excitement too, lol. I think I'll still order for Heroine l/s, but I'm not really as stoked on it at the moment. When it gets closer to release day we'll see if I've changed my tune!

Gatton

The Fashion sets collection is coming to the Netherlands in May, and YES, we get Heroine! :D I didn't look at the other products in the list, only cared about the lippies. *_*

MsMiranda

I'm not much of a lip liner person, I never usually wear it, but I wanted to see why everyone seemed to love Embrace Me so much!! I ordered it last week and just got it in the mail and oh my gosh it is amazing!! I cannot wait for the lipstick now!! April needs to come faster!!!

Corally

The Fashion sets collection is coming to the Netherlands in May, and YES, we get Heroine! :D I didn't look at the other products in the list, only cared about the lippies. *_*
Merci pour l'information! :cheer::pompom::flower:

Latest posts