MAC Fashion Sets 2013 Collection (April 2013)

2browneyes

i was at walgreens yesterday and they were just putting out a display from maybelline.the purple is color sensational in mirrored plum.it makes me think of a drugstore version of heroine lipglass..what do you think?its gorgeous either way!
I picked up this lipgloss the other day as well. I was thinking it wouldn't be very pigmented so i was very surprised when I put it on. I really like it....

OctoberViolet

Must. Get. This. Gloss! Tx Prettypoison78. I'm not a big fan of gloss, but I am loving this Maybelline purple shade. Do you find it sticky? That will be the deal breaker on whether I get it or not. I hate sticky.

ok, i got it too work!! lol

swatches are strong woman on top,playtime,outrageously fun, daddys little girl, then the maybelline gloss.its gorgeous..heroine like??

2browneyes

OctoberViolet, I know your question was directed to Pettypoison78 but I wanted to throw in my
2cents.gif
lol I have this gloss and I don't find it sticky at all....very smooth application. I think Prettypoison78 will agree :)

OctoberViolet

Many thanks 2browneyes. I don't mind who answers my question. I love all of my Specktra family.
I can't wait to get my hands on this gloss.
flower.gif

OctoberViolet, I know your question was directed to Pettypoison78 but I wanted to throw in my
2cents.gif
lol I have this gloss and I don't find it sticky at all....very smooth application. I think Prettypoison78 will agree :)

2browneyes

Many thanks 2browneyes. I don't mind who answers my question. I love all of my Specktra family.
I can't wait to get my hands on this gloss.
flower.gif
You're welcome :) They have a couple other shades....I think there was a nude one and 2 pink shades....I think I'll see if they're still available and grab them if so. As if I need another lip product smh

Ana A

Very pretty! thanks for sharing
peace2.gif
(drives off to walgreens)

i was at walgreens yesterday and they were just putting out a display from maybelline.the purple is color sensational in mirrored plum.it makes me think of a drugstore version of heroine lipglass..what do you think?its gorgeous either way!

martiangurll

You ladies are making me jonez for a quick Walmart inexpensive make up binge. Between this thread and baking beauties, I am feeling enabled for pretty make ups and cupcakes!

Lipstickdiva420

Obviously certain things can be sanitized, but you shouldn't have to sanitize something you buy! Thankfully some things you can tell if they've been used or not-lipsticks and pencils. But as for glosses, mascaras or foundations-if there's no seal, no way!
Exactly! there is no way I'm going to buy a new product then have to go sanitize it or buy mascara especially lipgloss hell to the no. I brought lipgloss from a site one time and let's just say my stomach was in knots smh. I know it wasn't something I ate because it happened twice I don't know if the gloss was extremely old or used, but never again. So with that experience I'm picky with with lipgloss. As for trying products on everything swatches on my hand lol.

Audrey C

Is this still the Mac 2013 Discussion form, or Drug Stores not sanitizing their makeup discussion
Did they give you a whistle and a neon vest with your membership? ;) (Teasing - really).

This is nothing. Have a look at the new launch thread. There are more dogs and cats than pics of makeup.
lol.gif
It's the nature of this place. People are friendly and tend to chat. I kinda like it, myself.

ChosenOne

Did they give you a whistle and a neon vest with your membership? ;) (Teasing - really).

This is nothing. Have a look at the new launch thread. There are more dogs and cats than pics of makeup.
lol.gif
It's the nature of this place. People are friendly and tend to chat. I kinda like it, myself.
Plus, since there hasn't been any new info/swatches/pics for this collection lately, it's only natural for us to go off on a bit of a tangent. I would get bored quite quickly if every single post between now and April was "Can't wait to get my hands on Heroine!"

Btw...I can't wait to get my hands on Heroine.
amuse.gif

Corally

Is this still the Mac 2013 Discussion form, or Drug Stores not sanitizing their makeup discussion
Did they give you a whistle and a neon vest with your membership? ;) (Teasing - really). This is nothing. Have a look at the new launch thread. There are more dogs and cats than pics of makeup. :lol:  It's the nature of this place. People are friendly and tend to chat. I kinda like it, myself.
Plus, since there hasn't been any new info/swatches/pics for this collection lately, it's only natural for us to go off on a bit of a tangent.  I would get bored quite quickly if every single post between now and April was "Can't wait to get my hands on Heroine!"  Btw...I can't wait to get my hands on Heroine.  :amused:
I agree. It keeps the forum alive! And eehm.. I can't wait to get my hands on Heroine and Ablaze! LOL.

1HOTCHICK

Yeah I'm going for Heroine again, the lady on the phone in Dallas said she fell in love with Embrace me lipstick, saying the formula is insane and a true matte, so I'll be getting that one to. Also Ablaze and the silly lippie:)

1HOTCHICK

I'm not really a fan of lipglasses, really only like Mattes, but I know that Heroine and Ablaze will be insane, especially if it's really pigmented to true color and not to sheer

Naughtyp

Skmeone please talk me out of Silly, Heroine and Embrace Me lipglasses! I have over 50 mac lg that doesn't get used that often. I mainly buy only lipsticks now or balms. But those three colors are my favs. to wear! ok I just convinced myself that I have to at least gt the Heroine lg. most of my lg collection is pinks......so I have to get that one

Misato-san

I'm not a fan of glosses (but I have to admit... I like Lipglass formula, it seems. I got Nicki I last December and I really like it!), but I'm waiting to see better pictures of Embrace me lipstick... after the fail of Pink Pidgeon, I want a matte fuchsia in my life (if MAC will allow me to spend my money on its le stuff)

MaitaiFluff

I normally have super dry lips, so I usually would opt for a L/G. Lately, I've put a lot of focus on exfoliating and oodles of lip conditioner, so I'm pushing myself to buy more L/S's I like all the bright things that will be coming out.

ocean286

I'm really excited for this collection! I love MAC matte formula lipsticks so, I'll probably be picking up all of them. And the lipglasses too.
mac_wishlist.gif