MAC Fashion Sets 2013 Collection (April 2013)

OctoberViolet, I know your question was directed to Pettypoison78 but I wanted to throw in my
2cents.gif
lol I have this gloss and I don't find it sticky at all....very smooth application. I think Prettypoison78 will agree :)
its not sticky at all!! i really like it, you see i have two tubes!! lol

1HOTCHICK

The MUA at Dallas said that Embrace me was a pinky purple color, because I told her I went crazy on the Strength collection and got an ass of Pink P. Well Pink Pigeon is a purple looking pink on me, so I might just get 3 of the Embrace me's, but when I use the liner with Pink Pigeon it's much more darker. So we'll see if Mac did something different on their pinks, which I seriously doubt. She also told me it was coming out in March, then changed her story to an exact date of April 7th. Pretty much when Mac says a month, it's always a month ahead coming out, so I'd just stalk the site, because they do send late ass emails about items

1HOTCHICK

Well I would at least get 1 of the Heroin and Silly, and if you don't like them, you can always resell them, I also hate passing them up, but Macs lipglasses are to sicky, God forbid if im driving and my hair blows and gets stuck in them. Not a fan

MACerette

Did they give you a whistle and a neon vest with your membership? ;) (Teasing - really).

This is nothing. Have a look at the new launch thread. There are more dogs and cats than pics of makeup.
lol.gif
It's the nature of this place. People are friendly and tend to chat. I kinda like it, myself.
Me too
friends.gif

martiangurll

Did they give you a whistle and a neon vest with your membership? ;) (Teasing - really).

This is nothing. Have a look at the new launch thread. There are more dogs and cats than pics of makeup.
lol.gif
It's the nature of this place. People are friendly and tend to chat. I kinda like it, myself.
I guess this is what happens when we go off our Ritalin and don't have Color stories to keep us on topic.
jerkit.gif

sagehen

These threads can get off track. I just wait patiently for the swatches and photos to start popping up.
MEanwhile, I wait IMPATIENTLY. February seems to have taken sooo long, and now we have to plod through March until I get some satisfaction!

Ana A

I already started saving for these babies, I love matte formula so I'll be getting all the lipsticks...I hope the stalking isnt too intense since it seems everyone wants heroine

Corally

The stupid thing is that last time Heroine was released it was in stock for so long and I didn't order it!! :blink:

Ambre Tucker

As interesting as it is to read people's wants lists and thoughts there should be a way to pin the photos somewhere so you know what people are talking about lol. And it's a simple click to look maybe on the beginning couple pages or something.

B7uemo0n

Hello ladies! Do we have an expected online launch date? I just started my new job so would like to know when and if I will be able to stalk.

Naughtyp

Well I would at least get 1 of the Heroin and Silly, and if you don't like them, you can always resell them, I also hate passing them up, but Macs lipglasses are to sicky, God forbid if im driving and my hair blows and gets stuck in them. Not a fan
THIS is EXACTLY why I stopped wearing lg!! I love driving around with my windows down bumpin music lol. but I will prob get all 3 anyways!! Ablaze looks too orange for my taste but I still like the look of the lipstick version. Lip swatches will determine whether I pick it up or not!