MAC Fashion Sets 2013 Collection (April 2013)

MACupGrl

Pic of Embrace Me l/l used on entire lip (except center). GORGEOUS!! http://makeupforlife.net/2012/09/runway-beauty-two-toned-lip-at-holly-fulton-springsummer-2013.html
f239e945_image.jpeg

BeautyByLele

Swatches of Ablaze & Embrace Me l/g

http://snapwidget.com/view/?id=409391798685202976_30686469#.UT4YfhyQWF8

http://snapwidget.com/view/?id=409352401545788311_30686469#.UT4YuRyQWF8
OMG !! I might have to add Albaze l/g to my list !!!
eyelove.gif
Im really trying not to get any of the lipglosses... please help me
icon_eek.gif

lilinah

Ablaze is disappointing me. It is not apricot. It's PERSIMMON!

But the lipstick swatch of Silly is interesting me - although i know i'll need to see it in person to be sure.

Still definitely getting Heroine lipstick, lip gloss, and lip pencil.

ChosenOne

On another note I hope MAC goes and makes all of these perm.
Sounds about right!! I'm hoping I can skip it, because the rest of the collection is going to be painfully expensive for me. Where's that video clip of the kid throwing money out the window when I need it? I know someone here knows the one I'm talking about!

ellety

OMG OMG OMG!!! Heroine is coming back!!! Words can not describe my happiness!! Writing this in my calender, so I don't miss it!! lol!!

ChosenOne

So my latest wish list is as follows:

- Heroine lipstick, liner, maybe gloss
- Probably Ablaze lipstick (I don't usually wear orange lippies...the most orange one I own is Sail La Vie. I kinda want this just because it's like nothing I have in my stash and I think I could work it), liner, and definitely the gloss
- Annnnd I will likely break my no-buy on more bright pinks for Embrace Me lipstick, and if I do that I may as well get the liner too. Can't imagine how I've managed to keep myself from getting it for this long anyway, lol. Will probably skip the gloss because I'm sure I have plenty of bright pink glosses to use that will work with this lipstick.

Looking at a minimum of 5 items here and a maximum of 8. Add in all the things I want from the other April collections, and I think I will officially be able to say
mac_atemywallet.gif

KiKi Kontour

Ablaze is disappointing me. It is not apricot. It's PERSIMMON!

But the lipstick swatch of Silly is interesting me - although i know i'll need to see it in person to be sure.

Still definitely getting Heroine lipstick, lip gloss, and lip pencil.
i actually got a matte lipstick from Naree Cosmetics of that same name!! goooorgeous

Prettypackages

you must tell me what eyeshadow you are wearing... I've been looking for the perfect nude shadows!
ablaze reminds me of my NYX indie flick too much n i already use Resort eye kohl as my purple liner!! and i already got the liner in Entertain Me so im good on the orange apricot...HEEEEYYYY stop tryin to add to my list dmn it
lecture.gif

thanx laydeez
th_kiss.gif

funny u mentioned those shades. i already have cb96 but sandy b n bombshell is on my list. ur right...the frost gets no love!
exactly!! like umm how dumb is that. maybe it'll miraculously change to purple after u apply it
th_thdeadea.gif

im gonna take my NYX indie flick wit me to swatch when i pick up my order
u already KNOW they will. heroine n anything bright pink will be gone like ASAP!!
i actually got a matte lipstick from Naree Cosmetics of that same name!! goooorgeous

MacNcheese

I need to see some swatches of EM L/S. I love the look of the liner but the lippie looks like it may come off like DLG on me and if so it will be a skip. I'm also wondering if Ablaze will look like PaPa on me?
hmm.gif

I'm definitely going to pick up at least a couple of liners and lippies from this collection though.

ForeverJenn

I want all the lipsticks, liners, heroine + embrace me lipglass, ablaze eyeshadow (could be use as a blush right?).... I need to reduce this list :/

ForeverJenn

Quote: Originally Posted by Aquamarine1543

(Embrace me l/g, Ablaze l/g)

I wonder if the ablaze l/g is anything like Caqui l/G from the bloggers collection?

Latest posts