MAC Fashion Sets 2013 Collection (April 2013)

erine1881

I actually like Persimmon better, but I get wary when I hear anything called apricot.  Last I checked, Apricots are yellow!  And, when a color is labelled apricot, it can be anything between salmon pink to orange tinged yellow.  Which is why swatches are critical here. 
I've never seen a yellow apricot :hmm:

martiangurll

I've never seen a yellow apricot
hmm.gif
220px-Apricots.jpg

BlissfullyYours

Looove these swatches. Im saving up for a new phone bit I think it looks a LOT like heroine. No need for a $15+ tax MAC gloss!! Lol
i was at walgreens yesterday and they were just putting out a display from maybelline.the purple is color sensational in mirrored plum.it makes me think of a drugstore version of heroine lipglass..what do you think?its gorgeous either way!

martiangurll

Looove these swatches. Im saving up for a new phone bit I think it looks a LOT like heroine. No need for a $15+ tax MAC gloss!! Lol
I think if we just layer a clear gloss over the pencil, we don't need to buy the gloss version of these colors. Just sayin'
I love those swatches and wondering what polish you have on--its purrrrty

Naughtyp

I might end up with the lip liners only I need to fix my car ;( ok except embrace me cuz I have that one. so I can get the EM lipstick lol
MIT would be really nice to see some swatches so I can decide for sure!!!
i do NOT need anymore lipglass I do not not not!!!!!

ForeverJenn

I might end up with the lip liners only I need to fix my car ;( ok except embrace me cuz I have that one. so I can get the EM lipstick lol
Stay strong girl
friends.gif

lyseD

I'm off lipgloss too. I need to use up what I have.

MACupGrl

http://m.facebook.com/Chicprofile?id=101159053351161&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fro-ro.facebook.com%2FChicprofile&_rdr#!/photo.php?fbid=279668345500230&id=101159053351161&set=a.104776859656047.6181.101159053351161&refid=17
4d460afe_image.jpeg

MissTT

Sooo helpful. Thank you! What's funny is in your swatches I prefer Strong Woman, but on the lips I prefer Heroine.
Quote: Originally Posted by luvlydee
Heroine on this side. Strong woman on this side