MAC FF sale 25% - through January 8 online

SMMY

Just in case people missed it in the collection thread, MAC is having an online sale through January 8, sales code is MACFF9. Viva glam and Dame Edna seem to be excluded and I have no idea if this code is a one time use only code. Hope this helps someone out.

nzgal

This is what it says on the site:
FREE SHIPPING
Receive FREE STANDARD SHIPPING with any USD$60+ purchase. No offer code necessary. Offer is valid on orders shipped to US and Canadian addresses only.

Save 25% off everything* online. Use offer code MACFF9 at checkout. Excludes VIVA GLAM products. Offer is valid through 11:59pm EST on January 8th, on orders shipped to US and Canadian addresses only.

*Offer valid at maccosmetics.com (not valid at M·A·C Stores and M·A·C department store locations). Valid from 1/6/09 - 1/8/09 only on maccosmetics.com. Valid for shipments in the US and Canada only. May not be used in combination with any other offer or discounts. Valid on in-stock merchandise only. Not valid on purchase of gift cards or egift cards or VIVA GLAM products. Not valid on pending purchases or purchases made before 1/6/09 or after 1/8/09. All purchases are subject to bank authorization prior to processing. Only Authorized purchases will be processed and shipped. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of offer and to modify or cancel this promotion due to system errors or unforeseen problems.

shyste

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMMY
Just in case people missed it in the collection thread, MAC is having an online sale through January 8, sales code is MACFF9. Viva glam and Dame Edna seem to be excluded and I have no idea if this code is a one time use only code. Hope this helps someone out.

I just (like 2 min ago) ordered the 2 Dame Edna eyeshadow trios and it gave me the discount...go figure...I just got free shipping and my total was 65 with 16 bucks and some change discount so I only paid 48 for both trios and that is all I ordered......oh and a DE lipstick...

iheartangE

This just made my day!! I just placed an order from all those things in my "Saved for Later" shopping cart-I got Embark e/s, the 129 brush, the 252 brush, AND another 224 brush for 85 bucks!

Now if only this could still go on once BBR launches...hehe!

jenntoz

This was so great to wake up to see this email in my inbox! I hope they BBR online so we can buy it with the code! So far I ordered a 188, 213 & 219
choochoo.gif

sinergy

i have no money!!!!!
lol.gif
and then I see this ad this morning! noooooooo. i will cry if its up still for BBR (and then call my mudda and see if she can hook a daughter up with a loan
lol.gif
)

jenntoz

I have to add that I think its really shitty for MAC to return the Holiday sets to regular price for the ff sale. Its like God forbid someone gets a super great deal!
nonono.gif

ShugAvery2001

I got 187 227 Reflects antique gold, reflects teal, frozen dream lip glass, two pairs of lashes and 3 eye shadows i didn't already own...

major dude!

MissResha

this is BULLSHIT! lmao I JUST bought some stuff from them last week!!! i should return it and buy it again lmao

KeshieShimmer

I'm mad you all bought up all the 217 brushes
nonono.gif
I think I'll see if they restock before this thing is over. I really want to start my brush collection!

ElleMariachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeshieShimmer
I'm mad you all bought up all the 217 brushes
nonono.gif
I think I'll see if they restock before this thing is over. I really want to start my brush collection!

Yup, my thoughts exactly. The 239's out of stock too!
ssad.gif

xxprettyinblkxx

i made my purchases last night (early morning hours) before i went to bed...but i knew i should have added in the 217 and 239 last night while they still had some...anyone know how quickly they may restock those?

Kiwiberries

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocokitty
I wasn't able to get Texture...boo!

If it makes you feel any better, it was out of stock before the F&F sale.

I can't believe I don't have it either
ssad.gif

hello_kitty

Aww, everything I really want (including a 217 brush) is out of stock
ssad.gif
Of course that's how it would happen, eh?

makeba

i took advantage of this and purchased some brushes. 213,168,190 and 275 and saved 27.00 bucks! i need brushes real bad.

GlamQueen21

I'm holding myself back from purchasing anything online. It's so tempting but I have to miss out on this sale.

EDIT://
I took advantage of the sale and bought the Tempting quad that I've always wanted. I feel so guilty purchasing it even though I told myself that I wouldn't buy anything online for a long time and I'm so mad at myself for doing that.

Meisje

I'm so tempted to take advantage of this, but I have a gift card for The Bay and I can use it to go to the MAC counter there.

Although I was wondering... are the prices higher when you buy it from counters like that?

Latest posts