cheerleader.gif

LARAELYSE

Ill be at my MAC counter at 10 am lol

Im picking up:

Budding Love l/s
Force of Love l/g
Play it Proper
Reflects Blue

Im gonna try try try to resist Force of Love l/s... I have to get off this crazy merry~go~round of buying EVERYTHING from EVERY collection! Really wanna get back to picking 2 or 3 faves and really using them!!! I told myself I could go crazy with shop mac (and I did lol) but now its time to hold back!

Still...really looking forward to Budding love lipstick... its one I will wear often!

kimbunney

Make sure you guys post some swatches if you can! I ordered Budding Love l/s and l/g, but I'm still curious to see more of the collection.

peachsuns

I hear you! I'm trying to do the same! Thankfully, I don't buy much eyeshadows, MSFs, lip glosses, and the stuff, but I'm still addicted to lipsticks, and blushes. They are my weakness.
sigh.gif

Ill be at my MAC counter at 10 am lol

Im picking up:

Budding Love l/s
Force of Love l/g
Play it Proper
Reflects Blue

Im gonna try try try to resist Force of Love l/s... I have to get off this crazy merry~go~round of buying EVERYTHING from EVERY collection! Really wanna get back to picking 2 or 3 faves and really using them!!! I told myself I could go crazy with shop mac (and I did lol) but now its time to hold back!

Still...really looking forward to Budding love lipstick... its one I will wear often!

Force of Love l/s is COMING SOON at MAC website! Hope they will have enough stock this time!

liba

I'm in So Cali, too.
peace2.gif
Are you going to see the collection in person tomorrow? Have fun!
amuse.gif
Hi So Cal specktrettes! Enjoy checking everything out. I know I'll be, although I may try and wangle a way to make my purchases on Sat. instead. Today's my birthday, but I'm going out Sat. night and may want to get my makeup done then.
th_partytime.gif

OctoberViolet

Happy Birthday, liba!
th_kiss.gif

Hi So Cal specktrettes! Enjoy checking everything out. I know I'll be, although I may try and wangle a way to make my purchases on Sat. instead. Today's my birthday, but I'm going out Sat. night and may want to get my makeup done then.
th_partytime.gif

Richelle83

th_partytime.gif

happybirthday.gif

CLO89

th_thstars.gif
Happy Birthday Iiba! :) Yaaay for so. Cali ;) Hope everyone has a fun time checking things out!

MACina

Happy Birthday liba
happybirthday.gif

th_partytime.gif

peachsuns

happybirthday.gif
liba! Hope it's going to be fabulous!
th_partytime.gif

th_partytime.gif