MAC for Chen Man Collection Discussion

chihullomac

sounds dreamy! hee hee! i'd be down with that!

iagree.gif

Fabulash

I tried that... but MAC will only issue to a US based paypal. I found them though. Nordstrom has this great service called direct to customer. So one of the counters at a mall had it and they would ship it to me. Anyway, by the time I discovered this I was way too fed up to care anymore. And settled of mixing some pink with my Watch Me Simmer... as that seems to be slightly more orange than FOL. Budding Love I'll just get when it comes out here in Barbados.

hoshiakari_

happybirthday.gif

Have a great day, Liba!

Hi So Cal specktrettes! Enjoy checking everything out. I know I'll be, although I may try and wangle a way to make my purchases on Sat. instead. Today's my birthday, but I'm going out Sat. night and may want to get my makeup done then.
th_partytime.gif

ETA a picture of me wearing Force of Love lippie... sorry for the extreme close up. >_<;;

I just love this color.
love.gif

The color got a bit washed out by the flash, but it's still bright and lovely.

nikki1387

i'm so excited! i picked up force of love lippie, budding love lippie, and reflects blue glitter. i'm a little on the fence on if budding love will look good on me, but with all this lippie drama going on, i figured i wouldn't pass on it. i get my package friday, can't wait!

m0rg3nst3rn

Hi So Cal specktrettes! Enjoy checking everything out. I know I'll be, although I may try and wangle a way to make my purchases on Sat. instead. Today's my birthday, but I'm going out Sat. night and may want to get my makeup done then.
th_partytime.gif
Wow, So many of us from So Cal. WooHoo!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LIBA!!!!!

Hellolover

SOOO MAD- I went to pick-up some products at the store this morning, and the M.A. didn't want to sell me more than 1 product in each color, from this collection..insane eh! he said something about wanting to give the chance to everyone (they always have like 3 of each products...i mean stock up better!).

i really wanted budding love l/s in double because it's such a pretty shade of pinky mauve...:(

Babylard

I think its fine to back up stuff. 3 or 2 of something doesn't hurt unless you took the last one and the lady behind you really wanted one too lol. At least we aren't posting them on Evilbay >_<

SOOO MAD- I went to pick-up some products at the store this morning, and the M.A. didn't want to sell me more than 1 product in each color, from this collection..insane eh! he said something about wanting to give the chance to everyone (they always have like 3 of each products...i mean stock up better!).

i really wanted budding love l/s in double because it's such a pretty shade of pinky mauve...:(

kimbunney

I know its upsetting but at the same time I really don't think what he did was bad. It gives someone else a chance at the color as well. I mean you never know you could find something else you really love by the time you finish this lipstick. Its a lot of people in the Shop Mac thread upset for not getting a chance to purchase just one of the item they wanted. Plus if you can place it on hold at another MAC store or counter...or just wait for the restock online.

Asphyxia

I'm so happy I got FOL. I'm glad I called this morning to order it by phone because it was sold out by the time I picked it up. I picked up a tendertone since everyone raved about them.

My haul:

FOL l/s and l/g (very beautiful colors)
Viva Glam NM (so beautiful!!! I've been waiting for a color like this)
Budding Love l/s (I probably could've done without this, but it really is a pretty color)
Orange tendertone

EngineerBarbie

I called the KoP MAC store this morning (before they opened because I"m crazy like that) and had a FOL lipstick and lipglass held for me. Good thing I did because just after I got mine they put the dreaded 'Sold Out' sticker on that lipstick. I also got BL lipstick, Zoomwater mascara and grabbed a Sheen Supreme lipglass in Imperial Red (which doesn't look red at all to me).

Also saw the Marcel Wanders collection and was like "Eh."

I'll try to post some comparison swatches tomorrow.

sillygirl82

I bought Force of Love lipstick and lipgloss. I left it at work!!!

I'll try to do swatches tomorrow. When I walked in the store, I thought Force of Love look just like VG Nicki, but when swatched side by side, FOL is darker.

ppzinha

I bought Force of Love lipstick and lipgloss. I left it at work!!!

I'll try to do swatches tomorrow. When I walked in the store, I thought Force of Love look just like VG Nicki, but when swatched side by side, FOL is darker.

Post the swatches for us! I want to know how they look side by side!

NessaMBaby

I'm in So Cali, too.
peace2.gif
Are you going to see the collection in person tomorrow? Have fun!  
amuse.gif
hi,aww.. I really want too but I won't have my car till 9pm. =-( I' want to go tomorrow morning,but I'm guessing everything will already be sold out.

NessaMBaby

Hi So Cal specktrettes! Enjoy checking everything out. I know I'll be, although I may try and wangle a way to make my purchases on Sat. instead.  Today's my birthday, but I'm going out Sat. night and may want to get my makeup done then. 
th_partytime.gif

happy birthday Libation,hope you get everything you want. Have fun Saturday.

NessaMBaby

happy birthday Libation,hope you get everything you want. Have fun Saturday.
awe man,sorry about that. This darn auto correct. Liba* . Did anyone get the eyeshadows or the blue pigment from this collection? I already had pink split from before collection so I skipped the look-alike mes of it,but ordered the other 2. I'm thinking of picking up the blue pigment tomorrow though.

Latest posts