MAC for Marilyn

Dominique33

I wore Absolute Power and this morning Nars Funny Face ! Tomorrow is another day !

heart.gif
Red and Rose are the colours of Love,

MissTT

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!!
bigheart.gif
love.gif
bigheart.gif
I think today's a good day for a Marilyn lippie!
Thank you and I agree. I brought Love Goddess to work with me today. Only 3 hours of work left. I'll go ahead and put it on now. LOL

ETA - I just did and it's more red than I remember. Looks pretty with my orange and pink scarf today. Happy Valentine's Day All!

duckrodeo

Went to my CCO today and it was pretty uneventful. They still had the same MAC stuff like Tartan tale quads, Glitter & Ice remnants, Interior Life quad. No lipsticks, even! BUT they did have two Marilyn nail lacquers - just the ones that are perm, but in Marilyn packaging: Vintage Vamp and Flaming Rose. So even though my CCO was a bust there's a sign that if there are any remaining MM products left, they should start popping up at a CCO near you!

duckrodeo

Oh yeah! And the progress on my FM #1 is due to hit pan any day now! It's a daily use item for me and I'm glad I'm well-stocked on BUs
flower.gif

peachsuns

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
bigheart.gif
bigheart.gif
bigheart.gif

I enjoyed wearing red lipstick today as well! My combo was red racer (sorry, no Marilyn red) and cherry l/l. I got lots of compliments. People must love red lips.
yes.gif

Hope MAC will bring back Forever Marilyn BP soon.
cheerleader.gif

pandav

By any chance, does someone have an extra Love Goddess they want to sell? My friend and I both tried it at preview party, loved it but couldn't get it as it was sold out. I was eventually able to get it from a lovely Specktra lady Yazmin. My friend now wants it badly so I was wondering. On ebay its selling for $50. grr....

CharlieKelly

By any chance, does someone have an extra Love Goddess they want to sell? My friend and I both tried it at preview party, loved it but couldn't get it as it was sold out. I was eventually able to get it from a lovely Specktra lady Yazmin. My friend now wants it badly so I was wondering. On ebay its selling for $50. grr....
I thought Spanky had one for sale. Message her :D

Fiberluver

Today I placed CIS on top lip and DA on bottom and blended them together.

Lovely!

I really really really like the MM reds.

I will be breaking out LG soon!

tats

I've lost my love goddess :( Oh well
I hope it's somewhere in the house and got lost due to all the work going on in the house :((

princess sarah

I have a brand new LG in box from Mac Australia if anyone is after it. Purchased at Full RRP and that is all I am after plus postage

Latest posts