MAC for Marilyn

Pinkdollface

That would be a great idea. However, I had to make a jugdement call today as to how much money I would wire to my credit card because otherwise it will definately not be processed in time (I assume it will release this Thursday on MAC UK). Unfortunately the money came late as it was... I didn't wire extra money
th_dunno.gif
I'm so sorry...

I decided to wait for the release here. I also told myself that if I don't get the pro discount I will restrict myself to the B + V PMs and perhaps one or two lipsticks. I can dupe the Veronica quad, I can dupe the Veronica quad, I can dupe the Veronica quad..... BB is like FoL and RS, flamingo, cut a caper, I don't need it, I don't need it, I don't need it...
wacko.gif

If several interesting collections go online in the UK at the same time, I might order in the UK then. I do hope we can all score what we want.

What's your wish list?
That's no problem at all;) I thought I could help you out that way too. I bought myself some Ruby Woo yesterday, so I have a new lippie to enjoy untill Archie's Girls!
I want:
Spoiled Rich quad
Lucky In Love pigment
Prom Princess blush
Veronica's Blush pearlmatte
Flatter Me pearlmatte
Daddy's Little Girl l/s (+ BU)
Ronnie Red l/s
Betty Bright l/s
I'm sure you can dupe the Spoiled Rich quad, but I actually don't have that many purple shadows, so for me it's still a bit unique. I do not have FoL or CaC and like Satins a lot so Betty Bright it is. Unless I really dislike it when swatched. I prefer the other two lippies on my list though I think.
I also hope you can get everything you want!

MRV

Well I just found out that AG will release in the UK later this week. I doubt that buying 4 - 5 products is worth ordering from the UK. I just tried to find out when it releases here, because if it will come here shortly, I'm going to have to pass on the Sephora deal. Otherwise I might splurge...
Oh, NOOOOOOO! Now I'm getting really pissed off with Mac UK, too. They have just released 3 collections, all on different days, and if they are going to launch now the AG too, what's going to happen in April??! I can't order 3-4 times in a week or so and pay 18 GBP for shipping each time!

BuickMackane

Oh, NOOOOOOO! Now I'm getting really pissed off with Mac UK, too. They have just released 3 collections, all on different days, and if they are going to launch now the AG too, what's going to happen in April??! I can't order 3-4 times in a week or so and pay 18 GBP for shipping each time!
That sucks. Can't you ask them to consolidate the orders?

Mac-Guy

Is Archie's not coming to Finland?

MRV

Is Archie's not coming to Finland?
Yes, it will come eventually. But I have no trust on them any more. We got the AC Collection like 4 weeks late (this was not necessarily Mac's flault, but anyways), BUT when the collection finally came out we got only one (1!) lippie out of 5! Also one MB and at least one liner was a no-show. Plus we won't get any AG accessories.

BuickMackane

They don't hold the orders. I think that's what you mean? At least that's what I have been told before...
Yeah, that's what I meant. Like, if you place an order on Monday and another on Thursday, asking them to ship them together. Too bad they don't do it
ssad.gif

MACerette

Yeah, that's what I meant. Like, if you place an order on Monday and another on Thursday, asking them to ship them together. Too bad they don't do it
ssad.gif
They don't. As a matter of Fact I placed an order once. After hanging up the phone I realized that I forgot 1 or 2 items. I immediately called back to try and add that / those item(s) to my first order, but they said that wasn't possible.
ohboy.gif
Needless to say I cancelled the second part...

Audrey C

They don't. As a matter of Fact I placed an order once. After hanging up the phone I realized that I forgot 1 or 2 items. I immediately called back to try and add that / those item(s) to my first order, but they said that wasn't possible.
ohboy.gif
Needless to say I cancelled the second part...
That's crazy. MAC Canada will add to a shipment if it hasn't gone out yet. I've called a couple of times to consolidate two shipments or upgrade shipping with a free express code and they've always checked to see if it was still in the warehouse and combined if they could.

littlelamb

Gwen Stefani just tweeted a picture of her vanity with Forever Marilyn lying on top. Smart girl!
eyelove.gif

https://twitter.com/gwenstefani/status/299563579730968576/photo/1

MACerette

That's crazy. MAC Canada will add to a shipment if it hasn't gone out yet. I've called a couple of times to consolidate two shipments or upgrade shipping with a free express code and they've always checked to see if it was still in the warehouse and combined if they could.
That's how it should be...

Misato-san

that's so true, Gwen has to be at least a Viva Glam girl ç_____ç
she's gorgeous and not afraid of bold lipsticks...

Anneri

Gwen Stefani just tweeted a picture of her vanity with Forever Marilyn lying on top. Smart girl!
eyelove.gif

https://twitter.com/gwenstefani/status/299563579730968576/photo/1
I really have fun imagining GS or her assistant refreshing Specktra and MAC frantically to score FM on its release night.
girlhaha.gif