MAC for Marilyn

Knope2012

You look gorgeous!
Love the little red details with the white dress!
Thank you! I actually ended up finding the cardigan on Mod Cloth and I was amazed with how well it went with the dress. It was a November wedding so I had to have something over my arms
smiles.gif

Knope2012

th_worship.gif
......adorable, Knope
bigheart.gif

You are so,so beautiful
heart.gif
Awwww thank you, that makes my day! I kept talking about MAC with my makeup artist and I wanted to take her (and her collection) home with me so she could do my hair and makeup every day.

Knope2012

You're so beautiful! Deeply Adored looks gorgeous on you and I love how it matches your cardigan!
Thank you, you're very sweet. My husband's converses ended up matching my lipstick and cardigan too, and I wore orange converses to match his vest. It took me forever to pick the right lipstick.

Audrey C

Here's a picture of me wearing Deeply Adored on my wedding day. My makeup artist did it more as a stain, but I loved the end result
heart.gif

Could there be a more fitting choice than wearing Deeply Adored on your wedding day? You look beautiful and happy - congratulations.

BunnyHeffner

Thank you, you're very sweet. My husband's converses ended up matching my lipstick and cardigan too, and I wore orange converses to match his vest. It took me forever to pick the right lipstick.
So pretty! Congratulations! I chose Russian Red for my wedding day lipstick, but I got married a little bit before this collection was released. I also love the idea of using "Deeply Adored" for a wedding - such a perfect sentiment!

Patricia

Thank you very much for posting the picture, you looked amazing! I love the fact you wore converse, and touches of red and orange. I'm very traditional when it comes to weddings but I love when other people do different stuff like that!

Knope2012

Thank you very much for posting the picture, you looked amazing! I love the fact you wore converse, and touches of red and orange. I'm very traditional when it comes to weddings but I love when other people do different stuff like that!
Aww thank you so much! We made our wedding really different and used all of our favorite things. We made the centerpieces ourselves, and used a lot of our favorite books, keepsakes, and little pumpkins and leaves for Fall. I wish I'd had more time to plan, but it still turned out really nice.

MACerette

Today was a red lippie day for sure. Today and a few days ago I decided to show my Ruby Woo the love she deserves.
heart.gif
Perhaps DA tomorrow (it was a close call this morning...)

OctoberViolet

Me too! I've been wearing my Ruby Woo for two days now. Love it! How I never knew about this lippie before I will never know. Thank you to my family Specktrettes for mentioning this fab lippie to me.
eyelove.gif

Today was a red lippie day for sure. Today and a few days ago I decided to show my Ruby Woo the love she deserves.
heart.gif

Lipstickdiva420

heart.gif
I wore Ruby Woo today too
heart.gif
and It's my favorite red lippie too. Still haven't tried Ronnie Red yet.

Latest posts