MAC Fruity Juicy Collection (Summer 2017)

SerenLuv

I just got an email stating that Select members can now pre-order Prime Fix + only from this collection.

Shars

I just got an email stating that Select members can now pre-order Prime Fix + only from this collection.

Yup. It isn't shipping (according to the info in my order) until May 19th though. At least that's one less thing I'll have to fight for. The only other thing I'm thinking of getting are the Bronze Hero lustre drops.

fur4elise

Yup. It isn't shipping (according to the info in my order) until May 19th though. At least that's one less thing I'll have to fight for. The only other thing I'm thinking of getting are the Bronze Hero lustre drops.

Ditto! It was the only thing I really wanted...still thinking of getting the Pearlmatte too. ;)

BrittLuvsMakeup

I received that email as well. I pre-ordered two bottles. It was one of the items I wanted the most in this collection so I'm glad that I've already ordered it and got it out of the way.

Mac-Guy

YUP! Seems to be the one item that is selling out!
I'm so sad that Fix+ is the highlight of the big summer collection, despite the fact that it has a coconut scent. I always splurged on blushes, liners, and eye shadows. Oh well, at least they are smart enough to do a pre-order. Let's hope it works out.

Shars

I'm so sad that Fix+ is the highlight of the big summer collection, despite the fact that it has a coconut scent. I always splurged on blushes, liners, and eye shadows. Oh well, at least they are smart enough to do a pre-order. Let's hope it works out.

I really think they dropped the ball on this by trying something "new". I always get the blushes and/or highlighter. Even the lipsticks look like colours we've seen a million times. It's a little sad to be honest but I'm grateful for the pre-order at least.

Audrey C

The pre-order doesn't apply to Canada; I called to see. I would have ordered a couple of bottles of Fix+. I agree that the collection isn't as exciting as past ones; I do like the Pearlmatte, but I have heaps of highlighters so don't really need it. I may buy it if I love it when I see it in person. I'm a sucker for a pretty powders and highlighters, but I haven't bought one from MAC in a very long time. I think Pearl Sunshine was my last and I haven't worn that one much.

fur4elise

Hey beautiful lady! Love your new profile pic! You look so gorgeous in that red lippy ♥
Thank you gorgeous! :flowers: That was Sat night date night...in the rain. I was wearing NARS Rita.

I totally agree about this release and feel disappointed too.
Last year was the uproar over cultural appropriation :mad: and this year is a snooooze fest :zzz:

BrittLuvsMakeup

i was only able to pre-order one bottle :(

Did you try to pre-order more than one bottle in a single order? I placed two separate orders with one bottle each so that may be the reason why I was able to pre-order more than one bottle. Try placing separate orders and see if that method works for you as well.

fabulousmoolah

I pre ordered my fix+. I don't know why they couldn't just let us pre order from the whole collection. It can only benefit them right?

Monsy

thank you for heads up about fix +
of course i did not receive any emails but was able to pre order it once i logged into my account

Mac-Guy

thank you for heads up about fix +
of course i did not receive any emails but was able to pre order it once i logged into my account

I got the Pro email. My friend, also Pro, did not receive it. At least there is Spectra. :)

Monsy

I never receive anything. NEVER. My account is messed up on their side. I always check if i am signed up for emails of course i am. they even said they had to reset my account and still nothing... So annoying based on how much money i am spending there

lipstickaddict

I never receive anything. NEVER. My account is messed up on their side. I always check if i am signed up for emails of course i am. they even said they had to reset my account and still nothing... So annoying based on how much money i am spending there

Ditto this exactly! I have tried for months to get it fixed and it's still messed up:p

Monsy

I am glad I am not the only one!! I was trying to convince them I am not crazy and yes I have checked my spam and yes I have signed up for damn emails. I created backup account with different email , never spent a cent there and i receive emails daily.

Latest posts