Mac Future Forward (March/April) 2016

BuickMackane

I'm waiting on my Halsey to arrive. I'll post a couple of comparison swatches, but one of them is a tad bluer.

Thank you, you're a star! Where's the 'like' button dammit?!?!

If the swatches I've seen so far are anything to go by Halsey seems to be the one with more blue in it, but you never know until you see them side by side. Spacecake pulls slightly green on me for some reason (which is not necessarily a bad thing hehe).

NATlar

Just did a quick lip swatch... I'll get a better picture tomorrow when it's better lighting and when i look presentable with my hair and make up done haha colour is absolutely gorgeous!!!
942291_10154193534818083_1536746592466907656_n.jpg

Marsha Pomells

Sorry for the very iffy lighting, had a chance to look at both Space Cake and Halsey... Space Cake (top/left) is more blue than Halsey (bottom/right)...

image.jpg

Halsey under VGR2 in natural light...

image.jpg

BuickMackane

Sorry for the very iffy lighting, had a chance to look at both Space Cake and Halsey... Space Cake (top/left) is more blue than Halsey (bottom/right)...

View attachment 53372

View attachment 53373

You look fab! Enjoy your new lippie :)

Thank you so much for the comparison swatch. I will purchase the lipstick if it ever gets restocked on the Dutch site but I won't be too upset if it doesn't. I'm better off getting my grey fix from the likes of Stone and Styled in Sepia.

NaomiH

Just did a quick lip swatch... I'll get a better picture tomorrow when it's better lighting and when i look presentable with my hair and make up done haha colour is absolutely gorgeous!!!
View attachment 53343

View attachment 53372

View attachment 53373

Looking fab ladies!

NaomiH

20160406_161054.jpg
Here's Halsey on me. Please ignore my bed head and my slightly nutso expression, I just woke up from a nap. Lol

Shars

Do any of you ladies who own Halsey or Space Cake also own Cement by Lime Crime? I'm trying to figure out which grey brick road I should wander down lol. I did buy Cement on sale today for $9 though.

Marsha Pomells

Do any of you ladies who own Halsey or Space Cake also own Cement by Lime Crime? I'm trying to figure out which grey brick road I should wander down lol. I did buy Cement on sale today for $9 though.

Nope, haven't looked at LC for a very long time.

rockin

With all these sideways photos, I can't help but wonder if Specktra is trying to get us to do our neck stretches while reading the threads - especially since they don't all seem to be rotated in the same direction.

NATlar

View attachment 53347 View attachment 53348
Here's a quick lip swatch (artificial lighting). I'm in love!
You can see the blue tone better in the second pic

Looks amazing on you hun!!

View attachment 53372

View attachment 53373

Looking fab missy.... that is totally your shade :D

Looking fab ladies!

Awww thank you, it really is a lovely lipstick!!

View attachment 53391
Here's Halsey on me. Please ignore my bed head and my slightly nutso expression, I just woke up from a nap. Lol

Looking good hun, your shade :D

Latest posts