MAC Give me Liberty of London Discussion

Shypo

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
yes, i shall be skipping the papier collection... or whatever the heck it's name is!
tong.gif
it has a funny name!

Yeah, me too. Saving up some steam for To the Beach!!!

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shypo
You are getting very sleepy
sleepy.gif
...........sleepy
sleepy.gif
.......slee py
sleepy.gif
......you need Shell Pearl and Summer Rose......
th_yawn.gif
they are calling your name......you cannot resist.......
sneaky.gif
th_LMAO.gif

th_roll1.gif

Shontay - it would be really pretty worn with Pink Burst or any other burgundy - pink - rose lip color
angelic.gif

Shypo

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
th_roll1.gif

Shontay - it would be really pretty worn with Pink Burst or any other burgundy - pink - rose lip color
angelic.gif

Or how about her beloved A Different Grove???
th_wink3.gif
graucho.gif
thmbup.gif

shontay07108

Quote:
You are getting very sleepy
sleepy.gif
...........sleepy
sleepy.gif
.......slee py
sleepy.gif
......you need Shell Pearl and Summer Rose......
th_yawn.gif
they are calling your name......you cannot resist.......
sneaky.gif
th_LMAO.gif

Quote:
th_roll1.gif

angelic.gif

lecture.gif
Both of you knock it off!
th_LMAO.gif
I refuse! There are some things I just need to skip. I really like the way I look without anything on my cheeks lately anyway.
yes.gif
cutey.gif

shontay07108

Quote:
Or how about her beloved Purple Rage???
th_wink3.gif
graucho.gif
thmbup.gif

O M G! Conspiracy!!!
th_LMAO.gif

Why did I say anything? You guys are enjoying this. You know I'm weak.

LoveMyMakeup

I am so getting Shell Pearl today!! I asked a MA to hold it for me today
smiles.gif
) My mac counter close to my home was sold out. The MA said one lady bought 16 of them for her bridal party.....that was nice but unfair to the rest of us that wanted it...WHAAA WHAAA

obscuria

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMyMakeup
I am so getting Shell Pearl today!! I asked a MA to hold it for me today
smiles.gif
) My mac counter close to my home was sold out. The MA said one lady bought 16 of them for her bridal party.....that was nice but unfair to the rest of us that wanted it...WHAAA WHAAA

I want to be in that woman's bridal party!

shontay07108

In the swatch thread, someone compared Shell Pearl to Prim and Proper and they look so similar. So in that case, I don't need shell pearl
cutey.gif
. I am, however plotting on a P&P backup.
winks.gif

LoveMyMakeup

Quote:
Originally Posted by obscuria
I want to be in that woman's bridal party!

th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
Tell me about it, I was competely bummed when they were sold.

But luckily I found it
choochoo.gif

LoveMyMakeup

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
In the swatch thread, someone compared Shell Pearl to Prim and Proper and they look so similar. So in that case, I don't need shell pearl
cutey.gif
. I am, however plotting on a P&P backup.
winks.gif

Prim and proper is so pweeeetyyy, but you still need shell pearl. Oh the design of the compact is so cute...LOL makes it hard to resist
winks.gif

January

I can't wait to get Shell Pearl!!! I stayed strong and didn't order Birds&Berries... I know I'd rather have the eye shadows from Prep for Color.

shontay07108

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMyMakeup
Prim and proper is so pweeeetyyy, but you still need shell pearl. Oh the design of the compact is so cute...LOL makes it hard to resist
winks.gif

Stoooop!
th_LMAO.gif
I'm so glad it's sold out on the Mac site. That kinda kills the lemming.

shontay07108

Answer honestly, you enablers...Don't you think Shell Pearl will be invisible/ashy on NC43/45 skin with strong yellow undertones?

I have huge problems with luminizers and highlighters b/c they blend right into my skin. Elegant, remember that Chanel powder that came out recently with the logo stamped into the powder? Totally drool-worthy. Yeah, it was invisible on me. Gold powder invisible on me. Imagine that. That's why my friends calls me high yellow. Don't be fooled by pictures.

elegant-one

Quote:
lecture.gif
Both of you knock it off!
th_LMAO.gif
I refuse! There are some things I just need to skip. I really like the way I look without anything on my cheeks lately anyway.
yes.gif
cutey.gif

th_LMAO.gif
Well, thats cool! really - like nothing? wow - miss pretty cheeks
Yeah, you do have beautiful cheekbones

elegant-one

Quote:
Answer honestly, you enablers...Don't you think Shell Pearl will be invisible/ashy on NC43/45 skin with strong yellow undertones?

I have huge problems with luminizers and highlighters b/c they blend right into my skin. Elegant, remember that Chanel powder that came out recently with the logo stamped into the powder? Totally drool-worthy. Yeah, it was invisible on me. Gold powder invisible on me. Imagine that. That's why my friends calls me high yellow. Don't be fooled by pictures.

High Yellow?

Yes, thats weird because I was just playing with that Chanel powder. Its super sheer on me, almost like nothin too. I did find a great use for the middle shimmery white strip - but I don't want to use the flowers
lol.gif

You brush it in a 'C' shape - like from outer eyebrow ending to right under the outer corner of the eye (hard to explain) high cheek bone area.

it makes your whole eye area light up/look rested/flawless/perky

shontay07108

Quote:
th_LMAO.gif
Well, thats cool! really - like nothing? wow - miss pretty cheeks
Yeah, you do have beautiful cheekbones

Thanks a lot elegant. Yeah, most days I skip blush. I focus on eyes and lips. I know a lot of people say your look isn't complete until you have blush, but I disagree. My mufe foundation makes me glow and I feel like my blush takes away from that sometimes. After I apply it I go, "Why the hell did I do that?"
th_dunno.gif
nonono.gif

mrslovejoy

Quote:

Trust your gut..this will not work on your skintone!!
thmbdn.gif

shontay07108

Quote:
High Yellow?

Yeah, I think it's probably an African-American thing. I have a friend who's lighter than me and I call her peaches (and she wants to kill me every time). I always tease her about her lack of pigment. It's all love, though. My ex boyfriend is always calling me yellow and I pretend to strangle him.
lol.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Yeah, I think it's probably an African-American thing. I have a friend who's lighter than me and I call her peaches (and she wants to kill me every time). I always tease her about her lack of pigment. It's all love, though. My ex boyfriend is always calling me yellow and I pretend to strangle him.
lol.gif

hey if you can get away with not wearing any blush then to heck with it! you work your natural glow!
smiles.gif
you have beautiful cheeks anyways so i can see why you don't need anything to empthasise them... my i can't spell tonight!
ssad.gif