MAC Give me Liberty of London Discussion

shontay07108

Quote:
Originally Posted by obscuria
So last night some drunk guy accidentally paid my tab at dinner. I'm thinking of taking the money I would have spent at dinner and getting some of the lippies.

Horray for drunk people!

lol.gif
Oh well, lesson learned for him, hopefully. Know your limitations people.

obscuria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
drinks.gif
lol.gif
Enjoy your lippies!

I may drink a beer in his honor when I get them home.

Peachstock is calling me.
lol.gif

Boasorte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky & Poodle
Why does that never happen to me
th_dunno.gif
greengrin.gif

WORD! I know right?
Some drunk guy at the bus stop sold my friend his Blackberry for $1!!! ONE DOLLAR I tell you!

shontay07108

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsWestchesterNY
WORD! I know right?
Some drunk guy at the bus stop sold my friend his Blackberry for $1!!! ONE DOLLAR I tell you!

Sounds like he was on something stronger than alcohol. LMAO

bis

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
No, not even close. English Accents is way more lavender

So more like Eclectic Edge?
If I
love.gif
Creme Anglaise, do you think I should get English Accents?

I am thinking about EA and Perennial High Style because they opaque.

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by bis
So more like Eclectic Edge?
If I
love.gif
Creme Anglaise, do you think I should get English Accents?

I am thinking about EA and Perennial High Style because they opaque.

I swatched a few things -

Creme Anglaise is a rose/red/berry

English Accents is an Orchid Pink - which is a pinky lavender violet color. Its also somewhere in between Negligee lg & Frozen Dream lg

I love that it is more opaque! Its beautiful on.

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
A while back I swatched a grey BB shadow and it took my breath away. I think it was fog! I've been meaning to go back to Nordstroms and get a few BB shadows. And another addiction will start.
th_LMAO.gif

I hope that I love Bough Grey like everyone else!

My fog is in a BB palette - which is so fantastic! Its one of the best palettes BB has done. It comes with a gorgeous slight violet pink blush
th_drool.gif

DonnaN

Quote:
Originally Posted by macaddict83
Uhhhh, I thought there was a limit. I know the CCO has one....MAC in general is four, no? So what, they let her do four different transactions? That would not have flown in the three f/s stores I frequent.

Also, who has 16 women in their bridal party anymore??? Hmmmm.

Glad you were able to get it!

I work with brides for a living, and can tell you stories.....actually, I think that MAC is a very nice present for a bridal party, IMO!

Quote:
So last night some drunk guy accidentally paid my tab at dinner. I'm thinking of taking the money I would have spent at dinner and getting some of the lippies.

Horray for drunk people!

Wow, how NICE, not for him but for you I mean.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky & Poodle
Why does that never happen to me
th_dunno.gif
greengrin.gif

I know, right?

Quote:
I know, seriously. But it will be a very sobering $150 dollar charge on his credit card since he paid for dinner for four.

HOLY HANGOVER!! That's gonna hurt.......hopefully he's single and won't have to explain THAT ONE to his significant other.....
th_LMAO.gif

elegant-one

girlhaha.gif
I was just watching my recorded new Americas Next Top Model - I lost it when I heard this quote from one of the girls:

"if you can't strut your stuff... what are you - you're good for nothin"

I cannot believe she made it into the final cut so far.

GlamYOURUs

Okay so Blooming Lovely and Ever Hip are NOT working for me. I just don't want to deal with lippies that require work. lol And I know they are sold out so if anyone is interested in buying them from me, hit me up!

Maybe now I can get my Shell Pearl and Summer Rose! hah
lol.gif

Shypo

Quote:
I hope that I love Bough Grey like everyone else!

My fog is in a BB palette - which is so fantastic! Its one of the best palettes BB has done. It comes with a gorgeous slight violet pink blush
th_drool.gif

Decided I couldn't live without the BB palette, so I found one - new, but not in a box. Hope it shows up soon - can't wait to try Fog and the blush!!

choochoo.gif
winkiss.gif

Shypo

Quote:
girlhaha.gif
I was just watching my taped new Americas Next Top Model - I lost it when I heard this quote from one of the girls:

"if you can't strut your stuff... what are you - you're good for nothin"

I cannot believe she made it into the final cut so far.

Pretty scary
shockt.gif
th_rolleye0014.gif

xoleaxo

wow, i'm LOVING prim & proper. I'm soo glad I decided to get it! I was on the fence because I heard it was pretty similar to Eversun & Fun & Games.. but it's totally different. It looks great on medium-tan skin-- I'm NC35. It's a beautiful natural flush of color; not too tan/brown like Eversun & Fun & Games.

Blooming Lovely is really pretty & unique in my collection. It's pretty purpley (lol) on my lips but looks to be a great night color. I haven't tried pairing it with any glosses yet since I rarely wear them.

I got the medium bag & I agree it feels cheap! For $30 I expect at least some lining on that sucker! The material is very thin & flimsy like someone previously mentioned.

Overall, enjoying my small haul & am IN LOVE with the packaging!!

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shypo
Decided I couldn't live without the BB palette, so I found one - new, but not in a box. Hope it shows up soon - can't wait to try Fog and the blush!!

choochoo.gif
winkiss.gif

icon_eek.gif
Really? The Pink Raspberry one
sweet.png
Awesome!

Actually, thats what I'm wearing in my avatar

toxicglitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bis
they do international orders as well
winks.gif

really? wow! i never knew that! looks like i didnt check into it hard enough.
th_dunno.gif

i was almost ready to find me a very wealthy man, make him fall in love with me, and have him fly me accross the pond just to get my hands on some dazzledusts.

but this will work so much better! (plus, i dont think my fiancee would've liked my original idea)

that makes me very happy, thanks!!!
th_DANCE.gif

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by only1angel
YOU LOOK GORGEOUSSSS
drools.gif
Blooming Lovely DOES NOTTT look like that on me
cry.gif
*jealous*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
The BP looks awesome on you!! And I love the e/s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
Katie you look stunning hun!
drools.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
Katie you look beautiful! Love the lippie on you!

Thanks all!
blush-anim-cl.gif
I really appreciate all of your nice comments!

Today I wore Dame's desire e/s all over the lid with a touch of carbon in the outer v, and GMLOL as a brow bone highlighter. I really liked the way that it came out.

I think that all of the shadows from this collection are awesome!

genduk26

i was wondering with Shell Pearl... why everyone likes it. so i went to the mall to see it.......
now i know why... it's so smooth. it has soft shimmery.. no glittery at all compare to MSF Perfect Topping & Redhead. i'm not big with MSF or glittery, so this BP is good for me. i'm between NC 30-40 (i think), so i have to layer it 2 - 3 times & use it as highlight.
Summer Rose is kinda chalky, IMO. Dirty Plum is wayyyyy too dark for me. i think Vintage Grape from SCF collection is lighter than Dirty Plum. Prim & Proper, i can't see it on my cheeks. it doesn't show up. it reminds me of Fun & Games.
i like Petals & Peacocks l/p. it's pretty.. but it's not a must for me (at least for now). Ever Hip l/p is hard to work & doesn't blend well.

I didn't care about eye shadows & nail polishes.

so i went home with Shell Pearl.

Latest posts