MAC Give me Liberty of London Discussion

abbyquack

Ladies I just started a thread in the fashion section for Target's LoL collab:

http://www.specktra.net/forum/f175/l...target-161107/

So if you want to chat about that, head on over!
smiles.gif

Shypo

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
icon_eek.gif
Really? The Pink Raspberry one
sweet.png
Awesome!

Actually, thats what I'm wearing in my avatar

Yes, the Pink Raspberry! It looks divine on you!!!
yes.gif
Can't wait to get it!

I can't believe I don't have that one - I have the Violet face palette which is ok - I really like the blush in it too.

th_DANCE.gif

Shadowy Lady

Another swatch of Blue India, excuse the mess!
IMG_0962.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
who am i kidding? i'm not going to be able to skip shell pearl powder at all am i!?
tong.gif

You cannot skip it, you neeeeeeeed Shell Pearl
winks.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
I

Oh and I am so in love with myself for skipping Shell Pearl and Summer Rose. No amount of enabling will break me down. NONE.
fluffy.gif
fluffy.gif
fluffy.gif

I on the other hand am thinking of going back for Summer Rose. Shell Pearl has become my HG highlighter.

purrtykitty

Katie, you look absolutely gorgeous!!

I've been wearing Prim & Proper the last couple of days. The slight peachiness complements my freckles so well. And, I am so not caving for Shell Pearl. I love my Sunsparked Pearl BP and there's no replacing it!!!

obscuria

I posted this in FOTDs but here's my GMLOL eyeshadow look with Dame's Desire on the inner portion, Birds & berries on the outer, and Bough Grey to blend in the middle of the two.

They are pretty light applications, because I wanted to be able to wear it to work. But I still love them.

lol001.jpg

lol009.jpg

Babylard

WOW blue india looks amazing. i have coconut ice on my nails right now, so ill wait til it chips like heck =D

clslvr6spd

Katie you look great!

Well I got around to picking up my stuff today. I love everything I got!
heart.gif

Blue India is just gorgeous! I love it. I need to get some topcoat ASAP so I can wear this on my toes!
Shell BP is awesome, I it gives me a nice glow. I am a NC30 almost 35 now & it looks like I have been sun-kissed!
Bough Grey, I really cant make a full review on it. But from my swatch on my hand the texture is smooth and great color.
Prim & Proper is my fave out of this collection. I have gotten into the natural "no makeup" look, so this fits the bill for me. I do regret not getting the perfect cheek blush.
ssad.gif

I feel good that I limited myself to 3 things. I just need to realize that I need to buy what looks good on me & what I'll know I will wear!
winks.gif

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by clslvr6spd
Katie you look great!

heart.gif

Blue India is just gorgeous! I love it. I need to get some topcoat ASAP so I can wear this on my toes!
Shell BP is awesome, I it gives me a nice glow. I am a NC30 almost 35 now & it looks like I have been sun-kissed!
Bough Grey, I really cant make a full review on it. But from my swatch on my hand the texture is smooth and great color.
Prim & Proper is my fave out of this collection. I have gotten into the natural "no makeup" look, so this fits the bill for me. I do regret not getting the perfect cheek blush.
ssad.gif

I feel good that I limited myself to 3 things. I just need to realize that I need to buy what looks good on me & what I'll know I will wear!
winks.gif

I swear I got the Perfect Cheek and I cannot find it anywhere. I'm worried I took it when I went skiing and left it there.

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by genduk26
Katie, your face is so smooth & flawless
drools.gif

Hi Sandra!!
smiles.gif
Hope that everything is going well with you. Thanks for the compliment! I really appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Katie, you look absolutely gorgeous!!

I've been wearing Prim & Proper the last couple of days. The slight peachiness complements my freckles so well. And, I am so not caving for Shell Pearl. I love my Sunsparked Pearl BP and there's no replacing it!!!

Thank you Karin! How was your birthday celebration?

Quote:
Katie you look great!

heart.gif

ssad.gif

winks.gif

Thanks Allison!

Good for you for limiting yourself! That concept is still lost on me but I feel that I get better with every year that passes being a MAC addict.
smiles.gif

I might have to check out Prim & Proper now that I hear that both you and Karin love it.

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Thank you Karin! How was your birthday celebration?

Fun! I had a low-key night out with friends, fish-fry and martini bar, had a couple of yummy martinis, and woke up without a hangover. Success! Unfortunately, my allergies are raging now, so I kinda feel like I have a hangover today.
ssad.gif

cocodivatime

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
Answer honestly, you enablers...Don't you think Shell Pearl will be invisible/ashy on NC43/45 skin with strong yellow undertones?

I have huge problems with luminizers and highlighters b/c they blend right into my skin. Elegant, remember that Chanel powder that came out recently with the logo stamped into the powder? Totally drool-worthy. Yeah, it was invisible on me. Gold powder invisible on me. Imagine that. That's why my friends calls me high yellow. Don't be fooled by pictures.

I am NC44 and I love it. But its all personal opinion. Definitly don't get it if you have issues with highligters. Although on my face it doesnt really show like a highlighter. Its more of a glow.

purrtykitty

Quote:
I LOVE Allison & Prim & Proper
love.gif

Quote:
blush-anim-cl.gif
Thank you & I love you too!

You two are so friggin' adorable!
heart.gif

Boasorte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky & Poodle
Why does that never happen to me
th_dunno.gif
greengrin.gif

Quote:
girlhaha.gif
I was just watching my recorded new Americas Next Top Model - I lost it when I heard this quote from one of the girls:

"if you can't strut your stuff... what are you - you're good for nothin"

I cannot believe she made it into the final cut so far.

Why is that show still on the air? SMH!!! I think I see Tyra and listen to her talk about her modeling in the olden days rather than the actual MODELS COMPETING

obscuria

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsWestchesterNY
Why is that show still on the air? SMH!!! I think I see Tyra and listen to her talk about her modeling in the olden days rather than the actual MODELS COMPETING

lol.gif
Tyra talking about herself transcends all of her shows.

I remember when she was talking to severely overweight women and they were revealing their struggles and all she could talk about was that one day she dawned a fat suit and how she understands.

Civies

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
I swear I got the Perfect Cheek and I cannot find it anywhere. I'm worried I took it when I went skiing and left it there.

If my life depended on it I still couldn't get the Perfect Cheek to show up on me but it's so pretty swatched ..
ssad.gif

GlamQueen21

Wow! I had to catch up on 8 pages! So, I'm with Shontay about both Shell Pearl and Summer Rose BPs, skipping them completely no matter what (even though the packaging can be non-resistant). I'm sad that Bough Grey e/s is sold out online since I was going to order it but didn't get the chance to because it was on my list before this collection came out. About Silver Ring e/s, I love it! I used it with Smoke & Diamonds, Carbon, Divine Night (in my Wisteria Eye Trio from Dame Edna) and Ricepaper. I have been eyeing on Knight Divine and Electra for so long! I must add them to my grey eyeshadow collection sometime!

Latest posts