MAC Give me Liberty of London Discussion

GlamQueen21

I've been wanting Hue and Creme D' Nude lipsticks for awhile! If I do get Creme D' Nude, I'll have to apply it very lightly and smudge it like I do with Brave New Bronze l/s.

dxgirly

Yay! I got invited to the preview party for this collection. It's my first one! And I already had a bunch of stuff planned for this collection! Eeeeeeeeeeeeee! So excited!!!
yahoo.gif
th_DANCE.gif
yahoo.gif

Swirlgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
Hue is so Beautiful!!!! One of my top pink nudes ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
Hue is the only l/s that I ever finished, and I will definately repurchase. I reached for it all the time. It goes with any look, and it's a glaze finish, which I love!
love.gif
It's in my top 5 for sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlettholly
Hue is gorgeous!! I have Creme De Nude as well, but it seems a little cool or light on me, so is a little harder for me to wear. I really love glaze finishes as well.

iagree.gif
iagree.gif
iagree.gif

Quote:

darn it - BunnyBunnyBunny makes we want to get a newer formulation version of Summer Rose
cry.gif

Me too! I actually really liked Summer Rose a lot...and a softer, easier to use version sounds great. I just went back to A Rose Romance and Summer Rose is described as "Soft violet pink with pearl"
There MAC goes with the VIOLET again!
drools.gif

blackeneddove

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxgirly
Yay! I got invited to the preview party for this collection. It's my first one! And I already had a bunch of stuff planned for this collection! Eeeeeeeeeeeeee! So excited!!!
yahoo.gif
th_DANCE.gif
yahoo.gif

I got invited to the preview party too and it's also my first one as well! I'm super excited, I swear I thought someone asked this a few pages back (yeah, I lurk the color threads but never post?
th_dunno.gif
) if people under 21 can go? I couldn't find the post though, hm. I imagine they can, just not take the drinks?
Anyhow, I can't wait.. my wallet is going to suffer!

gachapin_luv

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkBasset
I've been thinking about getting Hue for some time now, is it good? I have Creme d' Nude (cremesheens are great!) but I don't use it very often. I usually reach for a light pink colours or bold reds.
love.gif

Hue is a great color. If you like cremesheen finish, though, Cream Cup looks like Hue and a really cute pink.

gachapin_luv

Quote:
Yes, Boy Bait is definately on my list for the near future, probably after LOL. I am not sure about Myth now. Do you have that one? What do you think of it compared to CDN?

I did, but after I finished one, I didn't feel like buying it again. I liked Myth, but not as much as CDN. CDN has a better texture, IMO.

kiss

I wonder how Dirty Plum looks on cheeks? FOTD anyone? It's funny, all my MAC blushes are either sheertone shimmer or mineralized. I wonder how a Satin would wear.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by clslvr6spd
Mothbrown is the shit. I love it to death. I have one from the 1st release & a BU from Barbie. I recommend it to EVERYONE!
th_drool.gif

i have it from both collections too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocolicouss
I'm really excited about the event coming up on Tuesday but I'm still not sure on what products to get from this collection. I don't own any beauty powders but I definitely want one from this collection because of the packaging, which one do you guys thing would look better on NC 30 skintone ?

shell pearl.

Quote:
Ok, Peachstock is definately off of my list. I got Creme d'Nude today. OMG, someone tell me WHY I didn't get this sooner?
th_drool.gif
I may never need another nude lippie again. Creme d'Nude is perfection. Thank goodness it's permanent.
lol.gif

how can you not have CDN already!!!??? that is my most favoritest lipstick of all time ever and ever forever!!!

ok audrey, from now on if i have/will buy a product, you should automatically go check it out.
i wasn't wrong about ripe peach.
nope.gif

i wasn't wrong about boy bait.
nope.gif

i wasn't wrong about the VAE.
nope.gif

i wasn't wrong about the style black MES and GPS.
nope.gif

i'm not wrong about CDN.
nope.gif

gachapin_luv

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
i have it from both collections too!

shell pearl.

how can you not have CDN already!!!??? that is my most favoritest lipstick of all time ever and ever forever!!!

ok audrey, from now on if i have/will buy a product, you should automatically go check it out.
nope.gif

nope.gif

nope.gif

nope.gif

i'm not wrong about CDN.
nope.gif

Oh, Erine
th_LMAO.gif
That's why we need you here. Your opinion counts everytime.
th_worship.gif

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881

nope.gif

nope.gif

nope.gif

nope.gif

i'm not wrong about CDN.
nope.gif

And those are among the many reasons why I love you.
love.gif

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shypo
Moth Brown is beautiful! I think you'd really like it. I got mine from the Madame B. collection -

I loved the Madame B collection!
heart.gif
I think that is one of my top 3 MAC collections of all time.

Quote:
Ok, Peachstock is definately off of my list. I got Creme d'Nude today. OMG, someone tell me WHY I didn't get this sooner?
th_drool.gif
I may never need another nude lippie again. Creme d'Nude is perfection. Thank goodness it's permanent.
lol.gif

I just bought Creme d'Nude while I was on vacation this week. I knew I couldn't put off getting it any longer. Everyone raves about it and I agree that it is amazing!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Hue is so Beautiful!!!! One of my top pink nudes ever

I have never purchased Hue. Like Creme d'Nude it is another color that I have skipped in favor of LE lipsticks. I will add it to my list during my next trip to MAC.

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Goat Etc.
*sets alarm to call MAC and get on possible preview party* ZzzzzZZZZzzzz

Let me know if they invite you to the event so I can call for the invite too.

Shadowy Lady

I want and invite too
ssad.gif
maybe I should call my store :/

Am I the only one who like Myth better than CDN? I think Myth is more opaque...I like my lipsticks opaque

PinkBasset

Quote:
Originally Posted by gachapin_luv
Hue is a great color. If you like cremesheen finish, though, Cream Cup looks like Hue and a really cute pink.

Creme Cup is my one of my favorite and most used Mac lipstick!
winkiss.gif
It's wonderful!

Civies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
I want and invite too
ssad.gif
maybe I should call my store :/

Am I the only one who like Myth better than CDN? I think Myth is more opaque...I like my lipsticks opaque

You can just call the store and ask for an invite .. ?

drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif

Goat Goat Etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
Let me know if they invite you to the event so I can call for the invite too.

Okay called and they're not doing one. They haven't gotten it yet and won't put it out till it drops nationally in the US.

Goat Goat Etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civies
You can just call the store and ask for an invite .. ?

drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif

HELL YEAH. If they know you by name (see you frequently) you're automatically on!

I called that day to get on and was added supposedly, the MA at the door couldn't find my name fast enough so she was like, "We know you anyway." and let me in.
th_DANCE.gif