MAC Glitter and Ice Discussion

Anneri

This one is my favorite from the set:

http://www.figureskatersonline.com/johnnyweir/home/photos/professional-portfolio/

I want the top hat!
th_wink3.gif

Laura21

I'm really looking forward to seeing this new collection now...also can't wait for the fasion flower collection hasn't been released In Ireland yet.

Laura<3

Kawaiiamaiai

Humm... Ice and Glitter. Makes me think rhinestones. Maybe some really cute packaging with rhinestones on it?

The Dare to Wear l/g were amazing and I agree with Lou about them fitting right in. I'd love to see them come back since I missed them last time. I'm a sucker for fluidlines as well, so I'm hoping to see some come out in the Fall/Winter collections.

Mac-Guy

Oooh, I love the idea of this collection. Very fit for the holidays. When I hear glitter, I'd like to think I'm old enough to skip it but the little girl in me can't help but squeal with joy! Sparkles! I also love anything that has got to do with ice.

Read in another forum that more details will come out in October. But usually holiday collections come out in October, right? So maybe we'll get some info before that.
Yeah, it's usually late October (for the larger collection), but usually there are a couple of smaller ones right after Christmas (like Cham Pale and MC).

OctoberViolet

nanaparty.gif

Super psyched for this holiday collection!!!!! Glitter & Ice sounds dreamy to me. I'm hoping for some interesting products, colors
and finishes. Maybe even a lipstick in an Opaleque shade. I can't describe it, but I see it in my head. It's almost a clear lippie, but
depending on the light can look blue, purple, pink or even whitesh. I can even see lipsticks and glosses with the word "ice" before them.
Maybe an Iced Lavender or Lilac shade. Close to Lavender Whip, but not quite as light as QC. A girl can dream can't she??

LMD84

Yeah, it's usually late October (for the larger collection), but usually there are a couple of smaller ones right after Christmas (like Cham Pale and MC).
i want this to be the big holiday set of the year! it would be so cool! :)

lilysaville

Speaking of MSFs, remember how crazy we all got over the SP MSF that was photoshopped to look silver? This would be the perfect collection for a silver MSF!

BellaAura

Humm... Ice and Glitter. Makes me think rhinestones. Maybe some really cute packaging with rhinestones on it?

The Dare to Wear l/g were amazing and I agree with Lou about them fitting right in. I'd love to see them come back since I missed them last time. I'm a sucker for fluidlines as well, so I'm hoping to see some come out in the Fall/Winter collections.
Rhinestone packaging would be soooo pretty.

MAChostage

I'm just hoping that this collection will be WOC friendly. I hate when MAC releases collections that are not.
sigh.gif

zomgcory

as long as the dont over do it. I think if they put glitter into the plastic (like prep and prime) it would look better. Though having the mac logo in rhinestones would be beautiful.

Mac-Guy

Speaking of MSFs, remember how crazy we all got over the SP MSF that was photoshopped to look silver? This would be the perfect collection for a silver MSF!

Yeah, that was too good to be true, and maybe we will see it for the upcoming collex. Until then, I stick to my Mineralize Sheersheen Powder in Silver Aura.