MAC Glitter and Ice Discussion

MACcrazy

Can't wait! it sounds perfect cuz i LOVE glitter! now if only there was nail polish like from venomous villains (color changing gah i forget what it's called now) but like from blue to white or pink to purple, cool colors. that would be my dream!

xasperadastra

Can't wait! it sounds perfect cuz i LOVE glitter! now if only there was nail polish like from venomous villains (color changing gah i forget what it's called now) but like from blue to white or pink to purple, cool colors. that would be my dream!
*__________* I love duochromes!!!! a white/light blue with shimmer would be great!!! Pink to purple as been probably already done mmmmm maybe a OPI nail polish

MACcrazy

yes! that's the word i just had a brain fart but yeah some cool shimmery duochromes would just make me splurge and buy them all! i got all the mac ones from VV but i wish i had gotten backups. does opi have any permanent duochromes since the VV ones are the only ones i have.
*__________* I love duochromes!!!! a white/light blue with shimmer would be great!!! Pink to purple as been probably already done mmmmm maybe a OPI nail polish

MACcrazy

^ or also a cool white to silver (it could be called skater's shimmer or something like that) duochrome nail polish
eyelove.gif

xasperadastra

uhm I don't think so! but with the miss universe OPI collection it seems a polish has a duochrome effect... also peridot from chanel is a duochrome! Unfortunally I don't have any T___T I missed on VV but I really liked bad fairy and mean and green T___T

MACcrazy

I think duo-chromes are obligatory for a figure-skating inspired collection.
graucho.gif
exactly! now if this is the collection with all the mini sets, they should do anouther nail polish set like last year only ALL THE POLISHES BE DUOCHROMES! i think i would spend all my money on backups for my backups

Mac-Guy

exactly! now if this is the collection with all the mini sets, they should do anouther nail polish set like last year only ALL THE POLISHES BE DUOCHROMES! i think i would spend all my money on backups for my backups

May I add blush and face kits to the wish list - for those of us who travel a lot.

AudreyNicole

So apprently I live under a rock because I have never heard of Johnny. But I love the name of the collection, and I am hoping it will be the Dec. 26th collection. They are always among my favorites from MAC. The holiday collections, not so much, because they are HUGE. I keep picturing the same color/theme as Love Lace (
heart.gif
). Cool toned blues, silvers, pink snow bunny cheeks, and glittery lipglass. If any of those things are included, I will go broke.

I am not a huge fan of glitter on my face. Lips are ok, but not my face. I hope it's more SHIMMER than glitter.

Mac-Guy

So apprently I live under a rock because I have never heard of Johnny. But I love the name of the collection, and I am hoping it will be the Dec. 26th collection. They are always among my favorites from MAC. The holiday collections, not so much, because they are HUGE. I keep picturing the same color/theme as Love Lace (
heart.gif
). Cool toned blues, silvers, pink snow bunny cheeks, and glittery lipglass. If any of those things are included, I will go broke.

I am not a huge fan of glitter on my face. Lips are ok, but not my face. I hope it's more SHIMMER than glitter.
iagree.gif
Maybe we see the return of the Special Reserve Highlight Powders...

LMD84

heart.gif

oh i had no clue who he was either so don't worry! i have just been reading up on him since we found out :)

peachsuns

heart.gif

MAC really should listen to this!
iagree.gif

Cannot wait for the color story and pictures!!

wishonastar

I'd never heard of Johnny Weir before this announcement either, I am British though so it isn't that surprising as he is not one of our athletes. He looks cool though, love his outfits and I really want to watch some of his performances when I get time. I love watching the ice skating when the Winter Olympics are on.

xasperadastra

well... speaking of ice skating I only knew Carolina Kostner because she is italian... sorry Johnny Weir from now on I'll look at you dancing :p
I hope for shiny pigments too!!!!!!!

antigone21

Just saw the news today in my local newspaper and came here running for more info. CAN'T WAIT for this collection! I love Johnny Weir so much, I am 100% positive that the packaging and the product names will be fantastic. As for the glitter, well, I'm not a fan of it but I'm sure I'll find something I like for the eyes. Mostly excited about JW and the packaging than the actual product. If I still was a figure skater I'd be crazy about all the glitter for competition makeup.
lolz.gif