Mac Good Luck Trolls (July 28/ Aug 4th)

CCKK

Curious about the brush.Debating if I should get one. To those that esp. purchased one; what are your thoughts?

DeAnn Smith

Haven't been here in ages......life can suck sometimes. So waving hi! Anyway, I went into my local MAC store planning to do back to mac for a white eyeshadow. I saw Silly Vanilly and had to have it. (did something else for back to mac). I must say....using it...I love it! Blends better than I thought it would. If I had the money...I would totally back up, back up. So tempted. It really is amazing. I had a humongous stock of Sweet Joy from the Disney Villains collection so first white one I've bought in a long time. Very happy with it.

Honi

Some swatches for Suns out buns out. Really versatile eyeshadow, quick sweep for a shimmery glow and then a paint pot underneeth and pack it on for a metallic rock vibe.

Attachments

• mac good luck trolls suns out buns out eyeshadow gold.png
    mac good luck trolls suns out buns out eyeshadow gold.png
    635.2 KB · Views: 17
  • mac good luck trolls suns out buns out eyeshadow gold2.png
    mac good luck trolls suns out buns out eyeshadow gold2.png
    687 KB · Views: 17

Icecaramellatte

I was just watching Mac Snap Chat and makeup artist put a mix of Paradisco and Glo Rida on the cheeks. How is Glo Rida? I don't have Paradiso and always wondered if I could wear it. Anyhoo they were snapping??? (Is that the proper term?) from new World Trade Center store. They said it is the biggest Mac store. Has anyone been there yet?

montREALady

I swatched the lipsticks from this collection a couple weeks ago. I never put them in here? (I scrolled back two pages and didn't see any, lol). I ended up getting Dance Off Pants Off...still haven't worn it. I also compared it with Miley's lipglass. Pics are on my IG if anyone wants to see, you'd have to scroll a bit. Adding them here is a pain on my phone but I may do it.

montREALady

I was just watching Mac Snap Chat and makeup artist put a mix of Paradisco and Glo Rida on the cheeks. How is Glo Rida? I don't have Paradiso and always wondered if I could wear it. Anyhoo they were snapping??? (Is that the proper term?) from new World Trade Center store. They said it is the biggest Mac store. Has anyone been there yet?

I didn't even know they were building one there. Doesn't surprise me. Even our company is moving there in a couple years, I'm so not eager. :rolleyes: I'll have to check out that store though!

montREALady

Pics

1470794654443_wm.jpg
I'm really bored with MAC's le lipsticks. I feel like I keep swatching the same colors! (yes those are my toes in the shot and lunch in my hand, lmao!)

8dd9463f-a82c-47cb-9239-6bd373e1efb0_wm.jpg

PrettyTwisted

I saw the compacts in person they are BOMB
But yeah the product itself is hard and I could see why you'd have to scrape it off. I'm considering getting one just for the compact lol

The brush is totally worth it IMO it felt sooo soft

DeAnn Smith

I wound up getting not one but two backups of Silly Vanilla! I got one in store and just ordered one online and used the two-day shipping code. A lady at the Mac store suggested applying it over the top of some eyeshadows to soften them. I'm intrigued by the Paradisco eyeshadow (which you ladies have informed me is permanent but would love to see more swatches of) but am now seeing a couple of things from the Star Trek collection calling my name so...I think I'm done. Unless your posts convince me otherwise, hahaha.

I stocked up so much on the Alluring Aquatics and Novel Romance that I've not needed any new lippies or lip glasses in ages. I actually broke out Wanting More lipglass this weekend and am loving it with Novel Romance lipstick.

Latest posts