Mac Good Luck Trolls (July 28/ Aug 4th)

Rinstar

Wow, I am so tempted to order some stuff just for the low low prices... but think I will hold off. Now, if they do the same thing with Star Trek, I will be ordering a TON of stuff

BrittLuvsMakeup

So far I've purchased the Suns Out, Buns Out eyeshadow, the Atlantic Blue eyeshadow, the Paradisco Eyeshadow, the Transparent Teal Reflects Glitter, and the 187 SH Duo Fibre Brush. I'm still contemplating whether I should get some additional items or not, lol.

Last edited:

nasquiat

I got Twerkoise lipglass, Saint Germaine lipglass and the Beauty Powder! I couldn't pass this up. Imagine MAC having sales!!

LiliV

This collection must have really tanked lol I noticed that it was still in stock everywhere. I just got Silly Vanilly eyeshadow, that's the only item that I was originally debating possibly getting. So tempting with 60% off the prices (I'm floored by that actually!) but these colors just weren't my style so I don't want to buy just to buy lol

Shars

Wow, I am so tempted to order some stuff just for the low low prices... but think I will hold off. Now, if they do the same thing with Star Trek, I will be ordering a TON of stuff

Oh I'm on that Star Trek train too if that ever goes on sale!

So far I've purchased the Suns Out, Buns Out eyeshadow, the Atlantic Blue eyeshadow, the Paradisco Eyeshadow, the Transparent Teal Reflects Glitter, and the 187 SH Duo Fibre Brush. I'm still contemplating whether I should get some additional items or not, lol.

I was thinking of the blue and purple pigments! But I'll have several seats especially since Sephora's sale starts this weekend!

BrittLuvsMakeup

I was thinking of the blue and purple pigments! But I'll have several seats especially since Sephora's sale starts this weekend!

I know how you feel! I'm trying to talk myself out of getting the Glitter Grunge and Bubble Butt lipglasses, the Reflects Purple Duo and Fuchsia Glitters, and the Dance Off Pants Off Lipstick! I'm also planning on purchasing quite a bit during Sephora's sale so I also need to have several seats, lol.

montREALady

It's in stores too and the guy told me each lippie is $6! I didn't want anything else to validate that but shoot $6 is great!

Oh and Glow Rida has glitter in it so no. Lol.

20161020_153827_wm.jpg

Miss Dynamite

I know how you feel! I'm trying to talk myself out of getting the Glitter Grunge and Bubble Butt lipglasses, the Reflects Purple Duo and Fuchsia Glitters, and the Dance Off Pants Off Lipstick! I'm also planning on purchasing quite a bit during Sephora's sale so I also need to have several seats, lol.

All of those items are quite nice...but IMO, Glitter Grunge was the best item in this collection...it's absolutely beautiful.

montREALady

I have Bubble Butt from before and was about to get Glitter Grunge then swatched they were so similar just now that I'm thinking on my lips it will be even more similar. God knows I collect lipglasses more than wear them!

20161020_155109_wm.jpg

itskathleeeen

Wow! I've never seen MAC prices this low! I picked up Glow Rida, Glitter Grunge, Bubble Butt, Twerkoise, and Dance Off Pants Off. Good thing I hold off on purchasing items when it first came out lol!

dcarrington

I almost feel like buying it but for my daughter. I didnt make the plunge yet but thinking how cute this would be for her if or when she wants to play dress up or get dolled up for a recital. The brush, glow rida and a gloss would be what I'd get for her.

NaomiH

It's in stores too and the guy told me each lippie is $6! I didn't want anything else to validate that but shoot $6 is great!

Oh and Glow Rida has glitter in it so no. Lol.

View attachment 57052

I was up at the domain earlier and walked by the mac store and saw them putting the sale display up through the window. I ordered from Bloomingdale's though so I kept walking in an attempt to be good. Lol

stirfryedshana

I really wish the Blue Nectar collection would go on sale...I still have a few I want to get. Definitely Give In, and I really want Invite Intrigue and Lust Extract! And maybe Intoxica......and Barbecue....pretty much everything that I don't already have lol.

Miss Dynamite

I really wish the Blue Nectar collection would go on sale...I still have a few I want to get. Definitely Give In, and I really want Invite Intrigue and Lust Extract! And maybe Intoxica......and Barbecue....pretty much everything that I don't already have lol.

I wish that, Star Wars and It's A Strike would go on sale. I want the black Superslick eyeliner, but I'm scared to buy it at full price in case it's crappy and there are quite a few things I'd like backups of.

stirfryedshana

I wish that, Star Wars and It's A Strike would go on sale. I want the black Superslick eyeliner, but I'm scared to buy it at full price in case it's crappy and there are quite a few things I'd like backups of.

Yeah I'd love for Bowl Me Over to go on sale...I was supposed to get it when Macy's had that pricing glitch or whatever. I ordered it and Kingpin lipgloss...took forever to get here and when they finally did, the package was ripped open and completely empty. They sent me a new Kingpin but Bowl Me Over was sold out :(

Latest posts