Mac Good Luck Trolls (July 28/ Aug 4th)

Kaidan

is it worth getting the beauty powder(s)? I'm on the fence about them

I can't vouch for Glow Rida, but for Play it Proper it isn't worth it. This version is very stiff and a bit dry unlike the one that I have from Chenman. The compact looks pretty cool though.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I can't vouch for Glow Rida, but for Play it Proper it isn't worth it. This version is very stiff and a bit dry unlike the one that I have from Chenman. The compact looks pretty cool though.

Aw, that's too bad. :/ I would have loved to have one of the compacts but if the product itself sucks it's just not worth it.

lilinah

I'm back from way too many thousands of miles of driving this summer. I haven't bought anything from MAC for 3 months!

I put a couple items from this collection in my shopping cart:
Midnight Troll Lipstick - rich blue
Twerkquoise Lipglass - transparent sky blue with fine pink reflect

There are others that tempt me:
Suns Out, Buns Out Eye Shadow - mustard yellow with pearl
Can’t Be Tamed Lipstick - sheer lime yellow
but i think i'll skip because i'm trying to save some of my money for other collections...

I also like
Atlantic Blue Eye Shadow - cobalt blue
Paradisco Eye Shadow - bright pinky-coral with pearl
But both are perm, so i can just get the refill pans.

lustreglam

I recently went to my local MAC counter and swatched all the troll eye shadows. I originally went in for Paradisco but didn't think it was all that pigmented, however "Suns out, buns out" wow! Very pigmented, I loved it so much I picked one up!

dcarrington

Nordstrom's is having a 60% off sale for this collection! I am considering glo rida, midnight troll. Price feels too good to pass up.

mango13

I just got Play It Proper, Pants Off, Dance Off and Sushi Kiss. I'm so happy it went on sale! I was really hoping this would end up 30% off like the Brooke Candy items, which of course I got at full price. This is way better! This ended up being my b-day gift from me to me. Lol I'm also considering getting a lipgloss and Suns Out, Buns Out, but it looks so close to Gorgeous Gold.

NaomiH

Nordstrom's is having a 60% off sale for this collection! I am considering glo rida, midnight troll. Price feels too good to pass up.

It's also on sale at Bloomies, Macy's Dillard's and Belk! I just bought Glo Rida and Dance off,Pants off

Last edited:

montREALady

I grabbed 4 of the shadows and the blue lippie! I had to restrain myself from getting any of the lipglasses lol.

I was on the train rushing to place my order, don't ask why, lmao! I looked at the shadows then said I didn't need any of the colors. The blue is interesting though it looks like the blue in the UD Electric palette a bit. Or similar. I'm talking sh*t anyway because I just got the blue lippie when I initially said when this launched that I didn't need it because I have Matte Royal, so clearly I don't care about dupes :rolleyes:. I actually chose to pick up in store so we'll see, I didn't realize the stores still had this collection so we'll see. I guess Macy's does because right now they have that whole Troll theme going on in the Herald Sq store. Plus the movie is coming out in a couple weeks.

My order is ready for pick up! Just placed it about an hour ago.

Last edited:

Miss Dynamite

Got 10 items for about $70, awesome! Got backups of quite a few things and threw in Kitschmas mini pigment because it was 50% off.

Latest posts