MAC Grey Friday Collection Discussion (November 2012)

purplerinne

To the people who asked for CP's from me...your GF is on the way...i was lucky to have a friend get it for me since I was driving at the time...and luckily this friend KNOWS when i have to buy something at MAC she drops everything hahaha.

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
Just another friendly reminder - per the guidelines, ALL swaps/sales/CP's must be posted within the Clearance Bin area.
Thanks for your cooperation!

aradhana

To the people who asked for CP's from me...your GF is on the way...i was lucky to have a friend get it for me since I was driving at the time...and luckily this friend KNOWS when i have to buy something at MAC she drops everything hahaha.
yay! you're the best!

brooklyngirl

Uggghhhhh......can you guys believe this? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140891884476

It becomes more crazed as the days go by!!!!!
censored.gif
th_MadWithShortFuse.gif

Dreaming Dancer

I received the nail polish last night. Haven't had a time to use it yet, but it looks like a color I will wear a lot. I passed on the lipstick since i knew i wouldn't wear it.

Dreaming Dancer

not sure yet since i haven't had a chance to wear it. I don't own anything by Zoya, so couldn't say for them. I tend to stick with OPI, and so far, no dupes come to mind in OPI's collections.

BuickMackane

I can't think of an OPI dupe either (at least not among the OPIs in my stash). I think GF might be a lot more original than I first thought. Enjoy it!
flower.gif

ARmakeupjunkie

I got my Grey Friday!! A thin layer by itself makes me look like I smoke two packs a day. With a little Herione on top, sexy sultry! Sorry no pic, I'm at work.

crayolaforeyes

Got my grey Friday polish and lipstick. I used the polish already and it is really nice, maybe a hair too thick but really opaque, I used one coat only on it because it covered so well. The lipstick is interesting, can't wait to get home and experiment with it !

crayolaforeyes

Also was going to mention the polish when on looks just like graphite pencil lead- I don't have any dupes of this color so I think it is worth having!

Spanky

I didn't have the second day code because I did the FB thing & my GF arrived yesterday I was shocked because it takes forever for MAC orders to arrive. I put it on alone & it doesn't compare to my own comfort zone of funky LSs, I find the Estée Lauder Luminizer way more wearable, I love it on me alone. After I swatched it & saw it just doesn't work alone for me, I put another LS on top & it made a really beautiful color. Not sure I love the frost finish... But layering GF on a LS i don't like inspired me to open my Wet 'n Wild black LS & I loved the effect of the LS I put on top of it :) Cartoon Chic what was the NYX lipliner you were talking about? Is it grey or black? Now I feel like I "need" Black Knight. Are their any black LSs in MACs price range that someone can recommend me buying in place of Black Knight. & now I'm really looking forward to Strength's Firm Form (?) lippie. It's a matte with gold in it, right??? Hope everyone is having a good day.

singer82

I wasn't supposed to get my lippy and polish till Thursday, but surprisingly got it today! Unfortunately I have a pesky cold sore so I can't try it on just yet. :( Love the Polish color though! Just my style :)

kimibos

so gray friday is never going to look like the pic mac tweeted. by itself its a sheer dark metallic silver. it looks like the EL Gunmetal luminizer a tad more darker. and if you pass it more than 3 times it looks opaque, but then you need a lip liner to keep it in place.
and with zero eyeliner as a base its a dark dark silver color almost metallic black.

on top of such flare, the bright red became a dark red like deeply adored. i guess its a good lippie to experiment with but it doesn't fill my crazy lipstick craze?!