MAC Heavenly creature discussion

princess sarah

Awwwww i was away for a few days due to a crazy schedule and I come back to all those wonderful congrats! Thankyou Girls.. you are all so amazingly sweet! Yes I would have to agree that this is as exciting as makeup to me, this little bub going to have the brightest mum on the block!

Hoping swatches start popping up soon, although i will be attending the event for this collection.... its too exciting to miss

Knope2012

I'm not sure what I'll grab if we don't get swatches first...well, we should at least get some swatches from Pro members, so I'll have something to go off of.

XxMoOmOoxX

I was sorry i could only afford a few things from Semi-Precious - Hint of Sapphire e/s, Rose Quartz MSF (i wanted more, but had to pick one), and Musky Amethyst l/s - i was leaving on vacation not long after its release and needed my $$ for the trip.

And here comes Heavenly Creature - right before i go on vacation again... this time i'm trying to make sure i can afford to get more than three things, cuz i am in love with everything Mineralize in the photos of this collection.
mac_addict.gif
&
mac_atemywallet.gif
Alot of items from the Semi-Precious collection are still available at the CCO and Estee Lauder Company Store.
heart2.gif

ThePowderPuff

Oooooouh.... guess what I just got in my mail box! I am trying to get swatches up, just need my damn camera to co-operate with me!

Btw. does anyone know how the blushes compare to the semi-precious blushes? Those are by far my favorite blushes ever (I haven't got any blushes in my press samples this time)

OhSoJaded

Oooooouh.... guess what I just got in my mail box! I am trying to get swatches up, just need my damn camera to co-operate with me!

Btw. does anyone know how the blushes compare to the semi-precious blushes? Those are by far my favorite blushes ever (I haven't got any blushes in my press samples this time)
Yay! So excited to (finally) see swatches!!!!

jenntoz

Yay so excited for swatches too!!!
pompom.gif
also I especially can't wait to hear how the colors are performing!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member

Woot! Can't wait!!
th_happy1.gif

ThePowderPuff

Looooove Star Wonder! That's the MSF I have got. Oh it's wonderful! Just as smooth and soft as a MSF is supposed to be and a very dark MSF (well... compared to MSF's usually that is). It's a blush colour - not a highlighter! It's shimmery but not glittery.

Just 2 secs, then I have swatches on the blog. Here's a pictures to start off on

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by XxMoOmOoxX
A lot of items from the Semi-Precious collection are still available at the CCO and Estee Lauder Company Store.
heart2.gif

Thanks. I may be driving past a CCO this weekend - there are several around here but they're all quite a bit of a drive.

Anneri

Looooove Star Wonder! That's the MSF I have got. Oh it's wonderful! Just as smooth and soft as a MSF is supposed to be and a very dark MSF (well... compared to MSF's usually that is). It's a blush colour - not a highlighter! It's shimmery but not glittery.

Just 2 secs, then I have swatches on the blog. Here's a pictures to start off on

Thanks for posting Katjamo! I'll be looking forward to hearing your thoughts on formula etc.!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member

Oh gawd, that looks to die for.
th_drool.gif
I tried to not think about this collection too much because my budget will be tiny. But mineralize collections are my favorite and I looove the swirls. Will be so hard to make my small list and abandon the rest.
cry.gif

caro

ok now i'm confused. when THIS is star wondern,
which one is the one down right here?!

http://cdn.specktra.net/5/57/57f2ec32_thumb.asp3.jpeg

caro

ok now i'm confused...when THIS is star wonder, which one is this down right here?!

http://cdn.specktra.net/5/57/57f2ec32_thumb.asp3.jpeg

OhSoJaded

th_drool.gif

Pinkdollface

OMG gorgeous!!!!!
Edit: Just saw the swatches on your blog and all three products look great, but the mes and msf especially!

ThePowderPuff

So I have swatches up now on the blog. Sorry, I am not allowed by Spectra rules to post links to my own blog, but it's the latest post and you can find it in my signature.

The blog is in danish. Sorry! Maybe you can google translate? Or just ask me if you want to know anything.

But the MES and MSF is ofcourse the best. They are very promising I have to say. Very smooth, very pigmented especially compared to last year. No glittery glitter and far better pigmentation IMO. BUT it is ofcourse some of the darker colours I have here. We'll have to see when we get the lighter colours.

(I have to say that the MES is in the hands of my co-blogger - not me personally, so I am just referring her)

The Cremesheen Glass is pretty. Same as Cremesheen Glasses always are and a pretty Coral. Nothing new there, but very nice.

My co-blogger also has the Volcanic Ash Exfoliator at home - I haven't seen it. She also has the old version to compare it too. They're identical she says.

I have the Mineralize Sharged Water Spray - it's also axactly the same as the old one.

Pinkdollface

So I have swatches up now on the blog. Sorry, I am not allowed by Spectra rules to post links to my own blog, but it's the latest post and you can find it in my signature.

The review is in danish. Sorry!

But the MES and MSF is ofcourse the best. They are very promising I have to say. Very smooth, very pigmented especially compared to last year. No glittery glitter and far better pigmentation IMO. BUT it is ofcourse some of the darker colours I have here. We'll have to see when we get the lighter colours.

(I have to say that the MES is in the hands of my co-blogger - not me personally, so I am just referring her)

The Cremesheen Glass is pretty. Same as Cremesheen Glasses always are and a pretty Coral. Nothing new there, but very nice.

My co-blogger also has the Volcanic Ash Exfoliator at home - I haven't seen it. She also has the old version to compare it too. They're identical she says.

I have the Mineralize Sharged Water Spray - it's also axactly the same as the old one.
You're not allows to post the link but i am
tong.gif

So here it is http://pudderdaaserne.dk/2012/06/08/sneak-peek-mac-heavenly-creatures/

ThePowderPuff

Ooooh.... I also have the promo pics... Have they not been out yet? Do you want them?

I thought they were out already
girlhaha.gif