MAC Heavenly creature discussion

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Thank you for the swatches, everything looks pretty and very promising.

Yes, we have seen the promo pics :)

OhSoJaded

You're not allows to post the link but i am
tong.gif

So here it is http://pudderdaaserne.dk/2012/06/08/sneak-peek-mac-heavenly-creatures
th_roll1.gif

Thank you soooooooooooooooo much for the swatches, ThePowderPuff! Really appreciate it.

liesierre

ERMAHGERD!

I need that MSF.

I had Meteoric on my maybe list... *shakes fist*... gah.

I wonder how Meteoric compares to Star Quality from Reel Sexy? Thoughts?

martiangurll

I think I am going to skip or low buy the lippies to focus on MES, MSF and maybe MB. The magenta MB for sure. So hard to resist getting all of them.

MACina

Sooooooooooooooooooooo pretty
eyelove.gif

Thank you so much for sharing ThePowderPuff!!!

Looooove Star Wonder! That's the MSF I have got. Oh it's wonderful! Just as smooth and soft as a MSF is supposed to be and a very dark MSF (well... compared to MSF's usually that is). It's a blush colour - not a highlighter! It's shimmery but not glittery.

Just 2 secs, then I have swatches on the blog. Here's a pictures to start off on

liesierre

So I have swatches up now on the blog. Sorry, I am not allowed by Spectra rules to post links to my own blog, but it's the latest post and you can find it in my signature.

The blog is in danish. Sorry! Maybe you can google translate? Or just ask me if you want to know anything.

But the MES and MSF is ofcourse the best. They are very promising I have to say. Very smooth, very pigmented especially compared to last year. No glittery glitter and far better pigmentation IMO. BUT it is ofcourse some of the darker colours I have here. We'll have to see when we get the lighter colours.

(I have to say that the MES is in the hands of my co-blogger - not me personally, so I am just referring her)

The Cremesheen Glass is pretty. Same as Cremesheen Glasses always are and a pretty Coral. Nothing new there, but very nice.

My co-blogger also has the Volcanic Ash Exfoliator at home - I haven't seen it. She also has the old version to compare it too. They're identical she says.

I have the Mineralize Sharged Water Spray - it's also axactly the same as the old one.

Do you happen to have the Star Quality cremesheen from Reel Sexy? I was just wondering if you could swatch them together or compare them somehow?

I'm trying to convince myself I don't need Meteoric too, lol.

ThePowderPuff

I think I am going to skip or low buy the lippies to focus on MES, MSF and maybe MB. The magenta MB for sure. So hard to resist getting all of them.
That's my plan also. I am going to get the blushes if they're the same as last year. They have been my fave all year

ThePowderPuff

NOOOOOOOO. Trying to resist, but falling for the pretty swirly swirls. Surpringly the lippies don't interest me at all. WTF is wrong with me??!!!! Thank you Naynadine!!!
Me neither. Lustre, lustre, lustre, lustre and glaze. Skipping and saving for the mineralized.

OctoberViolet

Please excuse my French. Damn! Why did I look up at the early posts. Thank you to all who have posted swatches and photos. You enablers are killing me.
heat.gif
I'm suppose to be on a strict "no buy" until the Fall collections come out, but... there is just no way I can no buy something from this collection. Even if it's just one thing. Does this make me a bad girl? Or just a girl with no willpower when it comes to gorgrous makeup? I take the latter to answer my own question. Going back to look at all the pics again. Drooling time!
th_drool.gif

Looooove Star Wonder! That's the MSF I have got. Oh it's wonderful! Just as smooth and soft as a MSF is supposed to be and a very dark MSF (well... compared to MSF's usually that is). It's a blush colour - not a highlighter! It's shimmery but not glittery.

Just 2 secs, then I have swatches on the blog. Here's a pictures to start off on