MAC Heavenly creature discussion

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
It's a pretty highlighter-I mean blush!! I'm still getting it though.
Yes, looks more like a highlighter. I think I'm skipping this, looks a little too warm for me and a bit too glittery. Of course, I totally love how it looks in the pan and want it just to have it in my collection, LOL, but can't afford that. I think I'll only get one blush from this collection, the beige-brown one.

lutinababy

I had the roughest bout with cystic acne over the past few months, until I realized that it was a reaction to the makeup I was using, too. I was using Benefit's Boi-ing concealer to conceal some blemishes on my chin and the cystic acne started popping up all over my chin. I thought it was hormonal until it dawned on me and I put two-and-two together, so I tossed the concealer in the trash. Voila! Cystic acne vanished. Appearently it contains Bismuth Oxychloride - which is a natural compound that is commonly used in cosmetics including MAC's mineralize items and Bare Minerals.

With that in mind, I know that some of the MSFs may contain the same ingredient, but I've been using my Lightscapade pretty heavily and haven't had any reaction to it whatsoever.
O-M-G I've been using Boi-ing concealer too and lately I'm suffering from cystic acne like crazy! I thought it was hormonal too! Waauw, I'm gonna stop using the concealer and see what it says. Thanks for sharing your experience!

Prettypackages

I had the roughest bout with cystic acne over the past few months, until I realized that it was a reaction to the makeup I was using, too. I was using Benefit's Boi-ing concealer to conceal some blemishes on my chin and the cystic acne started popping up all over my chin. I thought it was hormonal until it dawned on me and I put two-and-two together, so I tossed the concealer in the trash. Voila! Cystic acne vanished. Appearently it contains Bismuth Oxychloride - which is a natural compound that is commonly used in cosmetics including MAC's mineralize items and Bare Minerals.

With that in mind, I know that some of the MSFs may contain the same ingredient, but I've been using my Lightscapade pretty heavily and haven't had any reaction to it whatsoever.
This and Audrey's experience is why I am hesitant to buy any face products in this collection. I got ride of most of my e/s, they bothered my eyes. And still hardly use lightscapade, ww msf, and the EDES. I had a horrible recurring acne breakouts that started last year, and I am just now starting to see things clear up. So I might have to look at these and ohhh and ahhh, and keep it moving. LOL

Mac-Guy

This and Audrey's experience is why I am hesitant to buy any face products in this collection. I got ride of most of my e/s, they bothered my eyes. And still hardly use lightscapade, ww msf, and the EDES. I had a horrible recurring acne breakouts that started last year, and I am just now starting to see things clear up. So I might have to look at these and ohhh and ahhh, and keep it moving. LOL
If it breaks you out, it's not worth it. There will be other collections for you.

gracie90

Solar Ray is very pretty but I might have to pick one with not a lot of gold so it's not toooooo glittery

duckrodeo

Did Lightscapade make you break out? If Bismuth Oxychloride is the ingredient I'm allergic to, it must be more concentrated in the Boi-ing concealer. I use Lightscapade every day on top of my cheekbones, bridge of the nose, chin and forehead and haven't had a single reaction to it.

Solar Ray looks pretty, but I think Immortal Flower and Launch Away are preventing me from wanting it :) I hope we see some lipstick swatches soon, and the other MSFs.

liesierre

Please let me know if discontinuing its use clears things up for you! So far I've been 3 weeks without using it, and haven't had one cystic pimple, not even the feeling that one is coming on (the itchy, almost tingly feeling).

Did Lightscapade make you break out? If Bismuth Oxychloride is the ingredient I'm allergic to, it must be more concentrated in the Boi-ing concealer. I use Lightscapade every day on top of my cheekbones, bridge of the nose, chin and forehead and haven't had a single reaction to it.

Solar Ray looks pretty, but I think Immortal Flower and Launch Away are preventing me from wanting it :) I hope we see some lipstick swatches soon, and the other MSFs.

lol. I have Immortal Flower and Launch Away... BUT IT STILL NEED IT.

I'm a total blush hoarder though....with zero impulse control, lol.

OctoberViolet

No swatches of Stratus or Supernova yet? I'm getting impatient.
001_unsure.gif

liesierre

No swatches of Stratus or Supernova yet? I'm getting impatient.
001_unsure.gif
me too...mostly because I'm still not entirely positive which one is Status and which one is Ring of Saturn yet...

I definitely need to see how dark and how brown they are...cuz I'm approximately the color of printer paper, lol.

GlamQueen21

Solar Ray looks too gorgeous to pass up! It has been awhile since I've purchased a Mineralized Blush and will only get one from this collection and that is it.

Milegolas

I must admit that I'm too excited with this collection. Since semi precious I was hopefully waiting for another mineralize collection and there it is *__*

sss215

Solar Ray looks too gorgeous to pass up! It has been awhile since I've purchased a Mineralized Blush and will only get one from this collection and that is it.
Me too. My last one was band of roses, so it's time to get something new. For me, as long as they are not glittery, I'll haul one. So far they look good.

Latest posts