MAC Heavenly creature discussion

Anneri

Solar Ray looks like one of the old MBs - I can't remember the name of the collection, but the blush was called Hand-Finish. Gorgeous color, but so old-style formula - glitterball-like.

Mac-Guy

lol me too, sometimes, I'm just like ugghh please don't buy another peach blush, even though I have a nagging feeling saying, "DOOO ITTT"
Peach can look gorgeous on pale NW complexions, especially if you have some natural redness in your cheeks. The peach cancels out the redness a tiny bit and turns it into a rosy peach. It's just gorgeous. I'm all for Team Peach.

Icecaramellatte

Solar Ray looks like one of the old MBs - I can't remember the name of the collection, but the blush was called Hand-Finish. Gorgeous color, but so old-style formula - glitterball-lik

I was just thinking the same thing and was about to check my stash for a possible dupe. The collection was Colour Craft.

MACina

Rhapsody in Two came into my mind when I saw Solar Ray
hmm.gif

I was just thinking the same thing and was about to check my stash for a possible dupe. The collection was Colour Craft.

rosieposie75

All the swatches and promo pictures look gorgeous! I definitely have to get Star Wonder. I am going to try not to hoard all of the MB but I make no promises, blushes are my favorite!

duku

This is going to be expensive!
heat.gif

Cut a Caper
Light Year
Star Wonder
Centre of the Universe
Solar Ray

Genn

My list seems to get bigger every time I look at the promo pics.

Light year
Aurora
Earthly
Invincible light
magnetic attraction (maybe)

one blush (maybe if I can make up my mind which one)

Strictly Platonic
Galaxy Rose

Venus
debating Cut a Caper or Pleasurseeker or Cusp of Dawn which a bad sign of all them ending up in my cart
thud.gif

Anitacska

I like Hand Finish, I don't find it very glittery at all.
shrugs.gif

Solar Ray looks like one of the old MBs - I can't remember the name of the collection, but the blush was called Hand-Finish. Gorgeous color, but so old-style formula - glitterball-like.

smooch3s

is it wrong that I may end up buying almost the whole collection?! at least every eye shadow, blush, lipstick, and msf...
mac_addict.gif

Anitacska

I'm the same, I will get one of each mineralize product and then see about the lipsticks. Might pick up some VAE too.

is it wrong that I may end up buying almost the whole collection?! at least every eye shadow, blush, lipstick, and msf...
mac_addict.gif

Haven

I am still holding strong with wanting only a couple of MSFs from this collection. I think that lack of swatches is helping me keep my list to a minimum.

Anitacska

I don't even care about swatches, I know I want everything. I own every MES that has been released so far, so I need to get all of these too. Same with MSFs, I only don't own Comfort, and these ones are especially pretty to look at, so they must come to mama, lol.

Audrey C

Because I know you're all hanging on the edge of your seats, I offer a "NO ZITS YET" alert. Still watching carefully. Because I want Ring of Saturn and Star Wonder or Centre of the Universe. I'm not sure whether to hope they're not too glittery for me or that they ARE.

Deadly

My list seems to get bigger every time I look at the promo pics.

Light year
Aurora
Earthly
Invincible light
magnetic attraction (maybe)

one blush (maybe if I can make up my mind which one)

Strictly Platonic
Galaxy Rose

Venus
debating Cut a Caper or Pleasurseeker or Cusp of Dawn which a bad sign of all them ending up in my cart
thud.gif
You have almost the same wish list as I do.
ok.gif
My list is:

Lipsticks:

Fire-Sign
Cusp Of Dawn
Venus (maybe)

Cremesheen Glasses:

Strictly Plutonic
Galaxy Rose

Blushes:

Supernova
Stratus (maybe)

MSF's:

Star Wonder
Light Year (maybe)

MES:

Magnetic Attraction
Neo Nebula
Invincible Light
Earthly
Bright Moon

NessaMBaby

Peach can look gorgeous on pale NW complexions, especially if you have some natural redness in your cheeks. The peach cancels out the redness a tiny bit and turns it into a rosy peach. It's just gorgeous. I'm all for Team Peach.
I agree,I have some redness in my cheeks to from old acne marks,and whenever I wear peach it compliments my skin tone so well. Looks bettercon me than pink blushes for sure.

Icecaramellatte

mac_addict.gif
I'm right there with you. I thought I would skip all the lip colors but I just realized they are lustres. I really like the lustre formula. So I may get some lip colors too.

Latest posts