MAC Heavenly creature discussion

xbarbiieex1

My list:

Cremesheen Glass $22.50(CAD)
Meteoric - Mid-tone vibrant coral
Astral - Bright yellow pink
Celestial Kiss - Pale cool peach (Maybe)

Lipstick $17.50(CAD)
Pleasureseeker - Creamy peach (Glaze) (repromote)
Cut a Caper - Mid-tone peachy pink (Lustre) (repromote)
Venus - Sheer yellow pink with pearlized pigments (Lustre) maybe
Fire Sign - Red-pink (Lustre) maybe
Cusp of Dawn - Beige pink (Lustre)

Mineralize Skinfinish $29(USD)/ $34(CAD)
Earthshine - Tarnished bronze with gold pearlized pigments and pink reflects maybe
Light Year - Peachy pink with gold shimmer
Star Wonder - Plumy pink with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments
Center of the Universe - Coral with gold shimmer maybe

Mineralize Blush $23(USD)/ $27(CAD)
Solar Ray - Peach and gold melange
Stratus - Amethyst and golden brown melange
Supernova - Magenta and burnt gold melange

Mineralize Eye Shadow $20(USD)/ $24(CAD) - all frost finish
Magnetic Attraction - Orange, pink and gold melange
Universal Appeal - Gold, bronze and violet melange
Invincible Light - Icy white, lavender and warm gold melange
Bright Moon - Grey, silver and icy green melange
Sky - Green gold, turquoise and cobalt melange

Mineralize Volcanic Ash Exfoliator $28(USD)/ $33.50(CAD)

OMG I really need to cut this list because it's around 500$CDN without the tax (15% here) !!! Plus , I just start working at Sephora and I have a really long wishlist of things that I want!

singer82

I love me some lustres too! Think its still the lip products for me.
I was sorting through my makeup and I have 12 mes that I barely use! I'd rather give them some love. Unless one of these mes from this I HAVE to have. But I'd much rather wait for the pressed piggies coming out soon.
I might grab a blush and/or msf or two, but none so far I've HAD to have so we'll have to see when we get more swatches.

But man oh man, do these look AMAZING in the pan! Thier just so pretty to look at!

I happy to see that I'm not the only one that loves Lustre LS.

duckrodeo

Lustres are my favorite, too. Even though at times, I come across ones that will barely show up well on my pigmented lips. I do still love the formula because it's subtle and hard to overdo. They're also great for reapplying on-the-go.

Come onnnn more swatches! I was thinking that Solar Ray would look pretty layered with Glorify EDSF. It would be pretty with IF, too. HMMM *hoarding brainstorm*

Mac-Guy

Lustres are my favorite, too. Even though at times, I come across ones that will barely show up well on my pigmented lips. I do still love the formula because it's subtle and hard to overdo. They're also great for reapplying on-the-go.

Come onnnn more swatches! I was thinking that Solar Ray would look pretty layered with Glorify EDSF. It would be pretty with IF, too. HMMM *hoarding brainstorm*
... or with Stereo Rose or Modern Mandarin.
eyelove.gif

MRV

I was thinking that these blushes remind me more of In the Groove blushes, esp. New Vibe, than Colour Craft ones. New Vibe has a bronze half / very pigmented rose colour half. I'm sure though that these new blushes have a better texture than the oldies had, glittery or not.

MRV

No way I'm going to miss any MSF or MB, but it might be wise not to choose MES colours I already have.

Judging from the promo pics the MES I like the most are: Invincible, Magnetic Attraction, Universal Appeal, Water & Sky. It would be great if I could settle with these 5, but I do store my makeup in mini drawers that house 9 MES or 4 MSF per drawer (layer)... so it's not ok to leave any empty space
girlhaha.gif
!

I hope will will have swatches of everything by next week!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I'm hoping the blushes will be like the In the Groove ones. Or at least like Hang Loose, that's the only one I got (unfortunately). I love it and it is my favorite mineralize blush to date. IMO it's better than the Semi Precious and Naturally ones. I have two from SP and all three from Naturaly, but I just don't like the formula as much. I prefer the SP ones over the the Naturally ones though.

eta: In another forum I read from someone else who also got Solar Ray that it's really glittery.

xasperadastra

I have New Vibe from In the groove and I really like it although it's dark for my skintone if applied heavily.. The bronze part is quite glittery but I use it lightly just to highlight.. I'm afraid Solar Ray would be too gritty to use as a blush for me :(

lyseD

Some great product pictures here http://pleasureflush.blogspot.ca/2012/06/mac-heavenly-creature-mineralize.html

Dominique33

This is a gorgeous collection, I want it all ( lol, but no I can't I have to wait for the Fall collections ! ), everything is really beautiful, Heavenly Creature is one of the most beautiful 2012 M.A.C collection ( so far I mean ), swatches are great !!!

WumpsQuill

Right now I'm at: + Venus Lipstick + Strictly Plutonic CSG + Light Year MSF + Bright Moon MES + Invincible Light MES + Earthly MES + Solar Ray MB I have a feeling it could be a lot more once swatches come out. Please have more swatches soon!

Haven

I am waiting for swatches too! All of the MES look very pretty, but will they look like already released MES when swatched? And are there any glitterbombs in the group? I just really want to be smart about this collection and not order blindly.

I do want almost all of the MSFs (except the darkest one) and probably 3 out of 4 blushes now.

Knope2012

I want it all, but I really have to keep it small this time. A lot of the products look like they have a lot of gold, so that should help me cut down my list. Star Wonder is the only definite.

Piarpreet

awww thanx! that is so sweet of you to say. I'm flattered. Im always told i put too much... :D

my skin is hideous i got rosacea and acne scaring and chicken pox scarring.... :( So... i use a bunch of foundation pumps
really, you look like you have beautiful skin,btw LoVe all your looks! So pretty,but never too much,always perfect.

~Sophia~

I found these swatches:

http://pudderdaaserne.dk/2012/06/08/sneak-peek-mac-heavenly-creatures/

and promo:

http://pudderdaaserne.dk/2012/06/08/promo-pics-mac-heavenly-creature/

(sorry if someone already posted)