MAC Heavenly creature discussion

ROlean

I'm a big fan of mes in general, but Daylight is my absolute fave. It pairs really well with twilight falls, and shale. I best get a back up from Nordies while I still can.

I think this will be my epic collection, like semi precious was last year.

martiangurll

I'm a big fan of mes in general, but Daylight is my absolute fave. It pairs really well with twilight falls, and shale. I best get a back up from Nordies while I still can.

I think Daylight was my all time favorite MES as well. Twilight Falls and In the Sun are close seconds though.

ROlean

I'm still kicking myself for skipping on in the sun. Especially since I loved Faux Gold so much from Semi Precious. I love the combo of oranges with purples.

martiangurll

I think if you have Faux Gold they are pretty similar. And if you are anywhere near a CCO, you can probably get an ITS in a few months. Not worth losing sleep if you have the other though, I didn't have FG so ITS was a must.

ROlean

Ah that's a good point, I think there's a CCO just north of Seattle that I've been meaning to hit up. It would be perfect timing, as I still have a bit of life left on FG. I'm glad you were able to get your hands on one.... what do you tend to pair it with? A thing I love about mes, is that they are great as a single wash of color, but you can play them up as well. I like to match FG with Shale. But now that I think of it though, I pretty much throw Shale with everything, so I could use some suggestions.

Sidebar: finally rocked that all important 50th post.

Rinstar

I am pulling out all my MES now too, in preparation for hauling this collection LOL. I wore Fresh Ice, Snow Season and Twilight Falls together yesterday. They work really nicely for a work safe, yet really pretty look.

lyseD

I am very excited about Fire Sign being a lustre finish. I'm not too sure what "pink-red" is either but I do not feel comfortable in a red-red lip so this could be perfect for my first red.

EmbalmerBabe

I am so excited to see these MSF's. I hope they are smooth and buttery,not chunky gritty. Hopefully nothing else tempts me. I have a couple Volcanic face masks from
Style Black collection I think. It did not impress me so so much, not sure how I wound up w/ two of them,hah.
As for the Volcanic exfoliator i'm willing to give it a whirl again.

martiangurll

Sidebar: finally rocked that all important 50th post.

I like to use Outre to blend out any warmer colors then I use Soft Force in the tear ducts and Center Stage from Peacocky in the V.
I know that I will cave and get some of the these MES. I just have to see what color they look like once they get swirled together.

iheartmakeup412

I can't wait to see swatches of this collection so I can narrow my list down. Some people add to their list post swatches but I do the opposite. So far per swatches my list is: Star wonder msf Center of the universe msf Super nova mb Stratus mb Bright moon mes Sky mes Aurora mes Water mes Universal appeal mes Invincible light mes That's a total of $224 :shock:

lyseD

That's a total of $224
icon_eek.gif
This smiley is what my husband would look like if he had any idea how much I spend on MAC.

Piarpreet

me too, plus ED :p

lyseD

Lucky for me I have never tried MAC mineralized shadows or blush and I think it might be best for my wallet to keep it that way.

martiangurll

th_WeAreDoomed.png
If this is anything like Semi_precious. I cannot afford another epic collection after S3/C3. But these MSF and MES will be hard to resist. Maybe I can curb my lipstick tendencies and focus on mineral products, but I sort of think it will be hopeless with trying to develop any sort of restraint. I guess the best strategy is to start saving now.

Piarpreet

Thank god im not a summer lipstick fan. I'm more into spring lippies. But all MSFs and all MESs are mine...
th_WeAreDoomed.png
If this is anything like Semi_precious. I cannot afford another epic collection after S3/C3. But these MSF and MES will be hard to resist. Maybe I can curb my lipstick tendencies and focus on mineral products, but I sort of think it will be hopeless with trying to develop any sort of restraint. I guess the best strategy is to start saving now.

Piarpreet

all MES and all MSFs. I might get ONE lipstick if I like the colors just to test it out. (cos of mineralize formula...i might be wrong) but only if i like the colors cos I only swatched Gem of Roses and I DO NOT LIKE IT! I tried swapping it but I guess everybody ended up getting it lol
Are you taking everything?

Latest posts