MAC Hey, Sailor! (Summer 2012) Discussion

lyseD

Fresh Flare is a beautiful colour. Love Hot Paprika too. Anyone have Sunny Outlook and how do you wear it?

Thank you.

BEEaboutmakeup

Fresh Flare is a beautiful colour. Love Hot Paprika too. Anyone have Sunny Outlook and how do you wear it?

Thank you.

I went out one night and wore Sunny Outlook and Fig 1 for my eye look. I love pairing yellows and golds with purples. I'm trying to find the picture, I know it's on my laptop somewhere lol

Shellcat

I love Melon(lid) and Fig. 1 together! Fig. 1 is the only e/s I have purchased over and over. It is my go-to purple.

I went out one night and wore Sunny Outlook and Fig 1 for my eye look. I love pairing yellows and golds with purples. I'm trying to find the picture, I know it's on my laptop somewhere lol

BEEaboutmakeup

Thank you.
I found it !! Here's a look using Sunny Outlook along with Fig.1 and Hepcat eyeshadows to add spice and definition of the look since I was going out that night. hehe >3

BEEaboutmakeup

I love Melon(lid) and Fig. 1 together! Fig. 1 is the only e/s I have purchased over and over. It is my go-to purple.

Omgoooooosh I MUST try that combination! I can only imagine how beautiful that combo is. And I agree, Fig.1 is definitely THE go-to purple. The blendability is amaaaazing!

Shellcat

Beautiful!

I
heart.gif
Fig. 1

I found it !! Here's a look using Sunny Outlook along with Fig.1 and Hepcat eyeshadows to add spice and definition of the look since I was going out that night. hehe >3

BEEaboutmakeup

Beautiful!

I
heart.gif
Fig. 1

Thaaaank you ^__^ I had to get a backup of Hepcat since MAC wanted to discontinue it in the U.S. They better not EVER discontinue Fig.1. My little heart wouldn't be able to take it. LOL. I'm also upset about them discontinuing Velvetone brow pencil! I had to buy over 8 backups and I'm gonna buy the last 4 at Nashville PRO next week lolol

Shellcat

I hear ya!

When the rumors about ALL matte2 e/s were going to be discontinued and phased out, I was about to buy out Fig. 1 at my MAC counter. LOL.

No...Seriously.
icon_eek.gif

Thaaaank you ^__^ I had to get a backup of Hepcat since MAC wanted to discontinue it in the U.S. They better not EVER discontinue Fig.1. My little heart wouldn't be able to take it. LOL. I'm also upset about them discontinuing Velvetone brow pencil! I had to buy over 8 backups and I'm gonna buy the last 4 at Nashville PRO next week lolol

BEEaboutmakeup

I hear ya!

When the rumors about ALL matte2 e/s were going to be discontinued and phased out, I was about to buy out Fig. 1 at my MAC counter. LOL.

No...Seriously.
icon_eek.gif

LOL! You see what I did for my Velvetone brow pencils.... It's THAT serious. I stopped working for them before they sent out the discontinued list to the artists, so I had to get the list from former coworkers. hehe Now that the semester is over and I'm about to graduate, I'm thinking about going back to work for the summer.

Shellcat

Yep! That would be me with Fig. 1. Hahahaha!!!

LOL! You see what I did for my Velvetone brow pencils.... It's THAT serious. I stopped working for them before they sent out the discontinued list to the artists, so I had to get the list from former coworkers. hehe Now that the semester is over and I'm about to graduate, I'm thinking about going back to work for the summer.

Shellcat

I would love to see the inside of the tote.
thmbup.gif

I want it, but I need to see the inside before I buy online.

Which, for this collection I think I am going to purchase in the store.

Too many what-if/maybe products for me.

Did anybody buy the tote and/or make up bags?

aradhana

I hear ya!

No...Seriously.
icon_eek.gif
that was just a rumor, right?
i wonder why they would get rid of a finish so many people love?

Shellcat

Yes, I think. It was a thread here on Specktra a while back. I almost had a heart attack. LOL!

http://www.specktra.net/t/172133/mac-matte2-eyeshadows-being-discontinued-say-it-isnt-so

that was just a rumor, right?
i wonder why they would get rid of a finish so many people love?

aradhana

Yes, I think. It was a thread here on Specktra a while back. I almost had a heart attack. LOL!

http://www.specktra.net/t/172133/mac-matte2-eyeshadows-being-discontinued-say-it-isnt-so
it's too bad, i guess i missed a few of them, though i did manage to buy a few of the ones that were axed.

toautumn

I wish they would bring out more matte2 shadows. I think I would die of happiness if they had a matte2 + starflash collection!
th_e2cloud9.gif

Latest posts