MAC Hey, Sailor! (Summer 2012) Discussion

toautumn

Yeah. I'm still mad that I didn't get flourishing when I had the chance...
Oh I know!! There are a lot of good ones that I missed out on too
getyou.gif

VioletPearl

Wow, I am so excited! :):):)
Tomorrow after work I am going to the counter for my Launch away! blush, but I am still on the fence with Orange Tempera l/g and Shore Leave l/p.

I think Shore Leave would be great paired with Reel Sexy l/s, right?
And Orange Tempera is just soo beautiful...

Love peaches, no doubt about that.
amuse.gif

I hope the rest of the collection won't be sold out...
icon_eek.gif
But I wouldn't be suprised...

singer82

I was trying to cut down my list cause of funds but yeah FF doenst look like any of my ud shadows. Thanks for pointing out Fresh Flare :) It's gorg so I think I'll get that later and pass on Feeling Fresh. Plus I totally forgot I was getting the makeup bags. I hate money probs! They mess with my makeup obsession lol

Oh, and Reel Sexy l/s looks like perfection on you!!! :)

MAC's Fresh Flare eyeshadow is a TAD darker than Feeling Fresh. They're both definitely in the grassy/kelly green family.. I've collected all of Urban Decay's single eyeshadows and even though they have many green shades, none are comparable to Feeling Fresh. It seems that difference between Fresh Flare and Feeling Fresh is that Fresh Flare has a slight sheen to it and is a tad darker, while Feeling Fresh has more of a frosty shimmer to it and is a tad lighter... Hmm..... My list Hey Sailor list went from 4 products to 3. haha.

rockin

I'm trying to cut my list down, but not doing too well - it still comes to more money than I was planning to spend

MACerette

I was trying to cut down my list cause of funds but your right it doenst look like any of my ud shadows. But Fresh Flare is gorg so I think I'll get that later and pass on Feeling Fresh. Plus I totally forgot I was getting the makeup bags. I hate money probs! They mess with my makeup obsession lol
th_shake2.gif

MACina

I am really surprised that the Gone Sailing Tote is only 40 Euros here.
I thought that it would be more expensive....

gracie90

Everything's up on Debenhams! For some reasons they have 10% off the blushes online only, and I'm considering ordering them now. However, I'm not sure when exactly they'll arrive and I go back to uni on Sunday! Ahhhh decisions :s

Mac-Guy

Everything's up on Debenhams! For some reasons they have 10% off the blushes online only, and I'm considering ordering them now. However, I'm not sure when exactly they'll arrive and I go back to uni on Sunday! Ahhhh decisions :s

It should arrive until Saturday, right? 10% off is not too bad. I'd go for it.

Anitacska

I ordered today and it's been dispatched already. I fully expect my order to turn up by Friday.

gracie90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
I ordered today and it's been dispatched already. I fully expect my order to turn up by Friday.

Yay! What did you get??

MACerette

Did you order on the Debenhams site or on the MAC UK site? I ordered yesterday and would not be displeased if it has already been dispatched...

Latest posts