MAC Hey, Sailor! (Summer 2012) Discussion

martiangurll

My list:

- To Catch a Sailor l/s (frosty mcfrosterson color)
- Sail La Vie (orange!!! because the coral lippies I am seeing lately need an orange layer on top)

- Barefoot e/s
- Jaunty e/s
-Crystal Avalanche (yeah its perm, but gotta have the special packaging)
- Old gold piggie (it is a great pigment and the stripey jar is really cute, so cute, I may forgo a blush and get the Naval piggie too)

-SHORE LEAVE (coral lite) PL l/p

- Nude on Board bronzer (plus BU?)
- Soft Sand bronzer

- Launch Away! p/b
- Fleet Fast p/b

- Au Rose suntint (its the prettiest in the swatches and I want to try the product)
- 167SH
- Gone Sailing Tote
- Man Rays oil??? I like the idea of "multidimensional sparkle" hmm, curious about this product...its a maybe

My list is similar to yours MAC_Guy, except adding a PL l/p, skip the eye pencils (dupeable and I like eye kohl better), no on the Crew highlight powder (too pink), no on Sun dipped bronzer (avoid due to the red descriptor) and gotta have orange lippy instead of peach...

I just basically took MAC-Guys' list and modified it. I know to follow his lead when it comes to the face products!

Mac-Guy

- 167SH - Gone Sailing Tote
- Man Rays oil??? I like the idea of "multidimensional sparkle" hmm, curious about this product...its a maybe

My list is similar to yours MAC_Guy, except adding a PL l/p, skip the eye pencils (dupeable and I like eye kohl better), no on the Crew highlight powder (too pink), no on Sun dipped bronzer (avoid due to the red descriptor) and gotta have orange lippy instead of peach...

I just basically took MAC-Guys' list and modified it. I know to follow his lead when it comes to the face products!

I'll send the bill to Colorado! :)
cheerleader.gif

Piarpreet

- 167SH - Gone Sailing Tote

:O wow........ Don't get me all exited.....

Icecaramellatte

Can anyone compare the 167 to the Bobbi Brown Face Blender brush? I have the BB but hardly ever use it. If they are similar maybe I'll pass. Thanks.

_tiffany

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but I got an invitation to the Hey Sailor event at the mall! Sorry for the bad quality picture, it's actually a really cute invitation.

MichaelaLou

Sorry if it's already been posted but swatches of everything http://beautyicon.pl/fotorelacja-mac-reel-sexy-hey-sailor I only ordered the high light powder and reel sexy lipstick. I'm proud!

kimibos

do you guys think that GAELIC GOLD E/S from the snowglobe palette is similar to BAREFOOT E/S?? mac-guy?? shellcat??
anyone.gif

kimibos

im swatching my collection to see if i have similar shades, but since im an addict i know that im lost!! god...you give me 2 of the same lipsticks without telling me and i swear by my grandma they are different and buy them both!!!
ohboy.gif

Latest posts