MAC Hey, Sailor! (Summer 2012) Discussion

gracie90

As pretty as Crew looks, I think I'm going to skip it. I have Lightscapade and Superb so I feel have enough highlighters!!!

Mac-Guy

I love earlier releases in Europe. This makes it so much fun for US folks.
cheerleader.gif

gracie90

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACerette
I love it too, simply because I do not have to wait much longer than US folks
cooldude.gif

Yup, we only get this role reversal once a year
girlhaha.gif

nikou

I love earlier releases in Europe. This makes it so much fun for US folks.
cheerleader.gif
I don't :(
since I live in europe I'm constantly trying to find swatches and make my decision.
I kind of rely on temptalia's swatches and reviews so its difficult.

Tomorrow afternoon I'm planning to go to my mac though and do some swatches and then buy my things online since I can get it cheaper. :)

MACerette

I'm liking it too! I'm excited to get my goodies on friday! I want to take pictures, but i forgot the cord to connect my camera to my laptop so i can't post them till sunday night.
Good for you! My order is supposed to leave MAC today so best case scenario is that I will have it tomorrow. Not counting on it though...

xasperadastra

uhm I prefer when collections launch in Europe and Usa at the same time so I can see more swatches, read more opinions.. so I can make an order and I know I won't take something I dislike or already have... this time I have to go swatch in store but I already know what I'll take home with me *___* less than an hour and I'll be in my Mac store!

gracie90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkdollface I'm liking it too! I'm excited to get my goodies on friday! I want to take pictures, but i forgot the cord to connect my camera to my laptop so i can't post them till sunday night.

I left my camera back at uni, but I got an iPhone yesterday so hopefully I'll figure out how to work it before tomorrow!
I'm planning on doing some lip swatches etc too - I always find them the most useful!

MACerette

uhm I prefer when collections launch in Europe and Usa at the same time so I can see more swatches, read more opinions.. so I can make an order and I know I won't take something I dislike or already have... this time I have to go swatch in store but I already know what I'll take home with me *___* less than an hour and I'll be in my Mac store!
th_happy1.gif

Pinkdollface

I don't know exactly what i'm going to get. There are so many things looking nice and pretty. As long as i can go to the store and swatch for myself it's not a big problem that we don't have a ton of swatches. Have fun hauling!

xasperadastra

Although Blessedly Rich is not on my list it could jump in my carter...looks quite original to me.. what do you think about it? I have enough money for one product and I'm trynig to choose beteween Myth lipglass, Viva Glam gaga2 lipglass (I could take the latter in the future, it's still available here), Heroine (I keep on thinking about it but I'll probably skip it because I know I won't use it that much) and now Blessedly rich!
I have also added to my list Young Venus,and two permanent lip pencils (beet and nightmoth)

gracie90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisha1 I'm soooo getting Sai La Vie tomorrow!

That's a shame! Matching accessories would have been nice!!

That one is very tempting to me! I'll have to try it on tomorrow and see if it looks good...
Have you got your list planned out? I know what I really want, but there are a few things that I am unsure of
001_unsure.gif

Anitacska

Thanks girls! In that case I do not want it.

I can't go tomorrow as school is closed due to polling day, but will go on Friday and have a good swatching session. I have ordered what I wanted already, so I'm not expecting to buy anything else, but you never know with me. ;) I might pick up another lipstick/lipgloss/blush, etc., I only ordered Red Racer, Send Me Sailing, Handforged and the three lipliners from Hey Sailor, plus Heroine from reel Sexy and Russian Red and Impassioned l/g from Fashion Sets. I may B2Mac for Please Me l/s.

This blog confirms they are overspray (I've given you the link to the translated page) http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fnataschasmacpassion.blogspot.co.uk%2F2012%2F04%2Fmac-hey-sailor-crew-high-light-powder.html

vala

love looking at all the swatches! At first I wanted Salute, but then I saw a swatch and changed my mind. Recently, I saw another swatch and it looks so nice! Have there been any pictures with the colour on someone's lips? Maybe that will help me decide once and for all...maybe

Alisha1

love looking at all the swatches! At first I wanted Salute, but then I saw a swatch and changed my mind. Recently, I saw another swatch and it looks so nice! Have there been any pictures with the colour on someone's lips? Maybe that will help me decide once and for all...maybe
I'm not sure about Salute either!