MAC Holiday 2007 and WoC -- What are you lusting for? What will you pass on?

La Ilusion

I was just checking out the Holiday 2007 previews on the MAC site and making my mental wishlist.

I was already loving Sweet Sienna pigment and Corsette lipglass from Antiquitease.

From Royal Assets, I'm looking forward to the Metallic Eyes and Red Lips. And from Curiousitease, the Cool Pigments & Glitter has grabbed my attention.

As for the rest, I'll have to see what I fall in love with in person ... so I can drop hints to my Santas!

What about you?

damsel

I've already gotten Earthly Riches MES & Trifle Lipglass from the Antiquitease Colour Collection.

I plan on getting:
Metallic Eyes, 6 (Royal Assets)
Basic Brushes, 5 (Heirlooms)
Warm Lipglass & Lustreglass, 5 (Curioustease)
Cool Pigment & Glitter, 5 (Curioustease)

M.a.c. Queen

I think I will pass on the collection nothing really jumping at me
smiles.gif

lilchocolatema

Here's my 2 cents...

I MUST have this....I love every single color in this set and it will be PERFECT for any woman of any complexion, especially us!!! Helium is one of my favorite pigments EVER!

Curiousitease: 5 Cool Pigments and Glitters
In the majestic fashion of our Holiday Antiquitease collection, this mini colour set comes in a textured cream paper cylinder embellished with a silver royal crown motif. Inside, a cool-toned mix of: Helium, Softwash Grey, Naval Blue and Forest Green Pigments; and Reflects Blue Glitter.

I really like plushglass because of the texture and the unique colors, it's the tingle that irks me. And it doesn't make my lips look any bigger, so I will have this set!
Curiousitease: 5 Plushglass

In the majestic fashion of our Holiday Antiquitease collection, this mini colour set comes in a textured cream paper cylinder embellished with a gold royal crown motif. Inside, five Plushglass shades: Wet, Wild, Wonderful, Pretty Plush, Bountiful, Plus Luxe and Hot Stuff.

Great assortment of colors! We look great in all of them!

Curiousitease: 5 Cool Lipglass and Lustreglass
In the majestic fashion of our Holiday Antiquitease collection, this mini colour set comes in a textured cream paper cylinder embellished with a silver royal crown motif. Inside, cool-toned shades of: Be Seen, Spirited and Nymphette Lipglass; and Star Nova and Flashmode Lustreglass.

These were a genius idea, and I can't wait to have them all! I still have my Nightsky and I use it sparingly b/c I love it!

Curiousitease: 5 Softsparkle Pencil
In the majestic fashion of our Holiday Antiquitease collection, this mini colour set comes in a textured cream paper cylinder embellished with a silver royal crown motif. Inside, five Softsparkle Eye Pencil shades: Nightsky, Peacocked, Iris Accents, Reflecto and Goldenair.

As far as the brush sets....GET THEM. If you don't have brushes or if you want to have a back up set, I strongly advise you to get them. They sell out before anything else and you'll regret not having them!!!! Here's the link.

Viva Glamorous: 3 Warm Lips...great charity and great on our skin!
A red, antique-inspired compact with matching porcelain plaque and royal crown motif. Includes three warm shades of VIVA GLAM in various finishes: VIVA GLAM V and VI Lipsticks, and VIVA GLAM V Gloss.

This Holiday collection was one of the best yet, I really like everything, but those are the must haves!!!! When you see it in person, you WILL fall in love!!!

Tendertoni

So far...

Royal Assets - 3 tan lips (I'm going to pre-order this after work today)
smiles.gif

Heirlooms 5 basic brush set (I pre-orderd this last week)
cheerleader.gif

I'll see what else I fall in love with when I pick up my brushes tomorrow!!!!
clap.gif

KeshieShimmer

Cool eye palette, but now I'm thinking that I don't need ANOTHER palette! Also the keepsake thingie. I kinda want the eye brush set, but me have no money, and poor CC!!!

Do the sparkle pencils break on the eye? I thought that some some had problems with using those.

Macnarsandlove

i am so disappointed cause i have so many of the pigs,es, and all the lg that i like in the sets. thats great on my pockets though

braidey

I plan to get red romp l/g, which looks really pretty on WOC and corsette l/g and the cooltoned set of lipglass and lustreglass (spirited, be seen, nymphette, starnova, and flashmode)

MACaholic76

I know for sure I'm getting the Face Brush set (mainly for the mini 187 and 190) and the Softsparkle Eye pencils (genius!) and maybe the Metallic Eye palette but none of the palettes really jumped at me as essentials.

MACa6325xi

I never know what I will get until I see the stuff. I'm wondering how much will end up at a CCO. I know I bought the Satin brush set at CCO and they had last years cool eye palette. Everything looks hot, but I may take a chance and pass and then hope to see it again, but cheaper. LOL

komischkatze

I'm jonesin' for the pigments sets; they're the only thing I absolutely must have right now. But I AM looking at the plushglass lipset and the cool lip set. But does anyone know the color description for the Be Seen lipglass? Maybe I just overlooked it. It's the only one I haven't seen a description for. Is it a perm color or no?

BinkysBaby

I agree with a lot of you.
Nothing is really like I have to have this.
I really like the Antiqutease l/s and the Mineralized Eye Shadows.
I have all the brushes that are in the sets so I would just be wasting money.
I really love the packaging though but I will not be splurging.

MsCocoa

I was about to come in and say I only want the warm lipglass set because it's only the packaging is grabbing my eye, now after reading lilchocolate's post I want the plushglass and cool lipglass set too!

lilchocolatema

I'm telling you, once you see everyone's FOTD's and you see the sets in person, it's a whole different story!!!
graucho.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsCocoa
I was about to come in and say I only want the warm lipglass set because it's only the packaging is grabbing my eye, now after reading lilchocolate's post I want the plushglass and cool lipglass set too!

User40

Just ordered The Royal Assets Smokey Eyes Palette and when Finery becomes available, 3 Pink Lips (I was so disappointed as I thought they were all going to be available as of today). Love the packaging, it's especially sumptuous this year!

AfricanaEyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilchocolatema
I'm telling you, once you see everyone's FOTD's and you see the sets in person, it's a whole different story!!!
graucho.gif

That's so true. I always end up saying I'm going to pass on everything next thing I know, I'm buyin' up the whole collection.
rofl.gif
But nothing appeals me me right away either. I wanted a brush set but not too keen on SE brushes since I realized the real deals are better quality. Novel Twist taught me that. But wooooow, the packaging is really nice

awhookie7

I just bought the warm eyes palette and the metallic eye palette today. I am still kind of undecided on the smoky eye palette because the colors seem so light for a smokey eye, but I guess smokey doesn't always mean that it has to be dark, huh? I am also thinking about getting one of the lip palettes. My b'day is next week so hopefully my fiance' will get something from MAC for me. I can't wait to see all the FOTD and/or EOTD using these holiday sets
smiles.gif

Latest posts