MAC Holiday 2007 and WoC -- What are you lusting for? What will you pass on?

Vash

So far I am digging the Royal Assets collection, but I am wondering if anyone knows if the case has a mirror or not? I love a collectable cases and this would be hot if it did

Vash

MACa6325xi

I went to the counter and store today and for the first time in a very long time, I bought "nothing." The brushes look nice, but I already have all of them. The eyeshadows looked nice, but I have too many that I don't use, and the lip palettes did not catch my eye. So, I think I will wait for the next collection with the pigments and eyeliners.

doniad101

Well I am passing on everything but the Face brush set which I pre-ordered last week but got them today

If i can I will probably purchase the glitter liners also but thats probably it.

lipshock

I want it all.
smiles.gif
I missed out on last years' Holiday collection because I was procrastinating on heading out to my store ... but for sure when I go into work tomorrow, I will be putting some stuff on hold since I know that some things are definitely going to sell out ... if they haven't already.
smiles.gif

mjalomo

I ordered all the mineral eye shadows, queen's sin lipstick, goldstroke pigment, and sweet sienna pigment. I wanted to buy antiquitease lipstick, but it looked like thrills from Flashtronic. I took the advice of some of the lovely ladies on the board and finally purchased mahogany lipliner. I hope I can wear these colors, they all looked so pretty.

I'm with the majority. Right now, I don't see anything calling my name. I will wait for the pigment set and glitter pencils. I am considering the face brush set for my purse and travel but not really digging the price. Let's see how I feel tomorrow. LOL

MsButterfli

i picked up the eye brush sets and 2 kids helping kids cards. i have the pigment, softsparkle pencils and plushglass sets on reserve..i may end up gettin the other lipglass sets, ya never know lol..i dont really like lipstick too tough

greatscott2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
I am happy to say that I passed on all of the Holiday Sets & Palettes!
cheerleader.gif

Me too! I'm holding out for the Studio Lights and The Stylistics Collection. I hope I'm not holding my breath on both of those or I'll have to see what the New Year will bring.

user46

i already have some softsparkle pencils, but im gonna get the set too, lol.
i got the basic brush set with the clutch, and the metallic eyes palette.

elegant-one

The lip sets are pretty. I got the Pink & Coral, Metallic Eye Palette, 2 Red Romp, Earthly Riches (beautiful!) Waiting for the Finery Lip sets. It would have been nice to have some new Lustreglass colors.

Tendertoni

I ended up getting the Heirloom 5 basic brush set in the gold canister and the face brush set with the clutch. I'm satisfied with my purchases
greengrin.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tendertoni
So far...

Royal Assets - 3 tan lips (I'm going to pre-order this after work today)
smiles.gif

Heirlooms 5 basic brush set (I pre-orderd this last week)
cheerleader.gif

I'll see what else I fall in love with when I pick up my brushes tomorrow!!!!
clap.gif

MACa6325xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilchocolatema
I'm working on creating swatches for these collections. It's taking me awhile, but they will all be compiled before the week is up!

I have a few up now...www.themacfetish.com

I'm loving both of your blog sites. Thanks so much!!!!

KeshieShimmer

I decided on the cool eye palette as well as the Viva Glam Cool lips. I wasn't really thrilled on the other eye sets. But the cool just 'spoke' to me, I love purples and I didn't have any of the colors. The MA used the cool lips with some lip pencil I forgot so I had to have it!

I decided to pass on the keepsake bag because I decided that the blush was not for me and I already have that glamorsun lipglass.

From the color part I got Mi'Lady and Earthly Riches MES. I also got Queen's Sin and Red Romp. I hated Antiquetise or however you spell it, it looked way frosty on me. I'm a NC50 for reference.

lilchocolatema

Either shade of Mi'Lady+any flat shadow brush+2 squirts of fix+=
th_worship.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeshieShimmer
I decided on the cool eye palette as well as the Viva Glam Cool lips. I wasn't really thrilled on the other eye sets. But the cool just 'spoke' to me, I love purples and I didn't have any of the colors. The MA used the cool lips with some lip pencil I forgot so I had to have it!

I decided to pass on the keepsake bag because I decided that the blush was not for me and I already have that glamorsun lipglass.

From the color part I got Mi'Lady and Earthly Riches MES. I also got Queen's Sin and Red Romp. I hated Antiquetise or however you spell it, it looked way frosty on me. I'm a NC50 for reference.