MAC Holiday 2007 and WoC -- What are you lusting for? What will you pass on?

Icecaramellatte

I got:
-face brush set
-metallic eyes palette
-tan lips palette
-engaging eye shadow
-antiquitease lipstick
-gilty kiss lipstick
-majestic lipglass

mebabygirl86

im tryna con my bf into getting me the warm piggie and glitter set and warm lipglass/lustreglass from curiositease
smiles.gif
but so far he aint buying it

cno64

I really shouldn't even be here, since I'm NW15, but I have dark hair, and I like to wear deep colors.
I've already bought three of Queen's Sin lipstick, which is one of the most stunning reds I've ever seen.
I bought Sweet Sienna, but I'm not really fond of its greenish cast. I'd expected[and hoped for] a grayed taupe, but that's not how it turned out.
ssad.gif

Oh, well; it isn't as though I don't already have far more makeup than one mortal could ever wear.
lol.gif

aziajs

I got all the MES from Antiquitease as well as Queen's Sin and Sweet Sienna. I am thinking of getiing Red Romp. As for the rest of the stuff, I will pass on the palettes, mini sets and brush sets. I am thinking of getting one of the lip sets from Finery.

nunu

I got all the mes's
queen's sin lipstick
uptitty fluidline
matalic eyes pallete
pink and coral finery lip sets
majestic and corsette tinted lipglasses

MAChostage

I passed on virtually all of it. I did get Queen's Sin l/s, Red Romp l/g, and Gold Stroke piggie. I was kind of disappointed with the holiday offerings this year. I always look forward to new pigments, and felt like they could have done better in that department especially. Not in the mood for brushes and bags now, either.

KeshieShimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caramel_QT
I wonder if it's too late for me to get both brush sets?.....

Highly doubt it, I know the online site still has them.

Caramel_QT

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeshieShimmer
Highly doubt it, I know the online site still has them.

Great! Now all I need is money, LOL!
th_DANCE.gif