MAC in Belguim ???

elspriem

just wanted to let you know that Laura Mercier is now available in Antwerp as well. So we now have MAC, Giorgio Armani, Laura Mercier, Shu Uemura & Smashbox.
Now if we could only find someone willing to bring Bobbi Brown, Stila & Urban Decay over here
winks.gif

thelove4tequila

I gonna have to head over to Antwerp and check out Mattene in person! I can't wait. Does anyone know if/where Artdeco is sold?

Jayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelove4tequila
I gonna have to head over to Antwerp and check out Mattene in person! I can't wait. Does anyone know if/where Artdeco is sold?

I've never found ArtDéco in Belgium but I think it's available (but where?).

Anyway, I buy ArtDéco in the Douglas store in Maastricht (The Nederlands).

Jayne

Antiquitease will be out at the begining of November in Antwerp (the mua told me "maybe the 5th").

I don't know if we're going to have just the part one (Antiquitease/Colour) or everything in the same time!?

We'll see...if anyone has more information, it'll be really welcome
greengrin.gif

sweetsugar

I m quite looking forward to this Holiday colletion!! :)

Can anyone confirm when the collection will be out (part or whole)? Dont want to make a trip to Antwerp for nothing!! Thank you thank you ...

elspriem

as of today Antiquitease - color (min.duos, piggies etc), Royal Assets (eye&lip palettes), Finery (ls&lg clutches) & Heirloom (brush sets) - are all available in Antwerp
smiles.gif

Curiositease (mini sets) is expected early December... as per usual, they'll notify me... and then I'll post here
smiles.gif

bartp

MAC belgium - antwerp: anyone going to the David Stella red carpet event?

hi everyone,

just wondering if there are any specktra members from Belgium who will be attending the David Stella makeup event in Antwerp (on Dec. 7 or 8). It's the first time I'll be attending an event like this, I'm really curious and excited,

take care, bart

Hi,

In this topic I had read something about a possible MAC store in Brussels. So I went curious and sended a mail to MAC, and this was the answer: (I'm sorry it is in dutch)

"Hartelijk dank voor uw bericht en de interesse die u toont in MAC COSMETICS.
Er zijn inderdaad plannen om de MAC store van Brussel in februari te openen.
Deze zaak zal gelokaliseerd zijn op de Chaussée de Charleroi - Stephanieplein.
Wij hopen u binnenkort in onze nieuwe MAC winkel te mogen verwelkomen."

yahoo.gif

(It means that there is comming a store in february, in the area of the Avenue Louize)

I am so happy
th_DANCE.gif

bartp

great news. I'm glad the rumor is true. Now , let's just hope things go Pro soon too.
Thanks for emailing Mac and letting us know.

elspriem

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartp
Now , let's just hope things go Pro soon too.

I've been told Antwerp will become Pro in January

elspriem

as promised an update on new releases at MAC Antwerp...
they now have MetalX, Curiositease (mini-sets) & Of Beauty available
smiles.gif

well, actually the loose beauty powders are already sold out
ssad.gif
they told me they'd received too little stock for them and in a couple of hours it was all gone. However, they should get more in later... will keep you updated of course
smiles.gif

bartp

Quote:
Originally Posted by elspriem
as promised an update on new releases at MAC Antwerp...
they now have MetalX, Curiositease (mini-sets) & Of Beauty available
smiles.gif

well, actually the loose beauty powders are already sold out
ssad.gif
they told me they'd received too little stock for them and in a couple of hours it was all gone. However, they should get more in later... will keep you updated of course
smiles.gif

thanks for the update.
I was in the Mac Store this morning and I got a chance to try out the Beauty Powders, and it's no wonder that they were sold out. They are unbelievable subtle shimmery powders. There's just enough color and glow to them to melt into your skin. No heavy chunks of glitter. Most people rave about Mineralize Skin Finish , but I thought these were a level higher. Same goes for MetalX. Not at all sticky or grease as you might expect for eye shadow creams... and I just don't know of any pigment that has the same intense effect without the chunks of glitter. Get to the store and get there soon, that's the only solution. It's either that or starting a petition for larger shipments to Belgium
smiles.gif

thelove4tequila

Quote:
Originally Posted by grlfrombrussels
Hi,

In this topic I had read something about a possible MAC store in Brussels. So I went curious and sended a mail to MAC, and this was the answer: (I'm sorry it is in dutch)

"Hartelijk dank voor uw bericht en de interesse die u toont in MAC COSMETICS.
Er zijn inderdaad plannen om de MAC store van Brussel in februari te openen.
Deze zaak zal gelokaliseerd zijn op de Chaussée de Charleroi - Stephanieplein.
Wij hopen u binnenkort in onze nieuwe MAC winkel te mogen verwelkomen."

yahoo.gif

(It means that there is comming a store in february, in the area of the Avenue Louize)

I am so happy
th_DANCE.gif

Wow I like the idea of a MAC in Brussels because it is much closer to me. I'm sooo excited!
thmbup.gif
Thanks for the info. But I have no idea where Avenue Louize is!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelove4tequila
Wow I like the idea of a MAC in Brussels because it is much closer to me. I'm sooo excited!
thmbup.gif
Thanks for the info. But I have no idea where Avenue Louize is!

I made a mistake, it's Av. louise (in french), or Louizalaan (in dutch).
This is one of the most famous shoppingdistricts of Brussels, so you can't miss it. http://www25.mappy.com/sidrSeuYpzq1o...46744&x=20&y=5

JustDivine

Where in Antwerp can I find the Shu, GA and other similar brands??? I have not been to Antwerp before (well once when I was younger as a tourist) but now Im living in Gent and would like to go and check out the beauty....I'll be coming from Ant. Central Station.

bartp

hi

All these shops are in walking distance of eachother (not more than 5 mins)
schrijnwerkersstraat 21 , antwerpen , belgium - Google Maps
Parfuma l Parfumerie & Beauty
Exclusive Giorgio Armani Makeup
Eiermarkt 31
2000 Antwerpen
"great store, great service and permanent GA make up artists to advice you, Aside from GA, they also have all the big brands"
Mac Store
Schrijnwerkersstraat 21-23
2000 antwerpen
"what can I say, always a favorite, always busy, and always something new and exciting"
Kiehls
Schrijnwerkersstraat
2000 Antwerpen
"50m accross from the Mac store"
Shu Uemura
Die Nieuwe Gaanderij W-59,
Huidevetterstraat 34,
2000 Antwerpen
"200m away from the Mac store in a small shopping mall that connects 2 streets"
More towards the south of antwerp, you can find this store:
volkstraat , antwerpen , belgium - Google Maps
Magnoliashop
Magnolia
Volkstraat 28
2000 Antwerpen
"new store that specializes in hard to find and exclusive brands. great place to explore new stuff"
From the central station you can walk to the "groenplaats" (20 min walk) or you can take the metro to the "Groenplaats"
From there you are in walking distance of all shops. For Magnolia, you can take tram 8 from the Groenplaats (5mins by tram)
Have a great time, and watch out for your wallet, Antwerp is a great place for cosmetics shopping,
I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Just mail me if you have any questions.

Winkelstraten in Antwerpen - openingsuren, adres, sluitingsdag, telefoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDivine
Where in Antwerp can I find the Shu, GA and other similar brands??? I have not been to Antwerp before (well once when I was younger as a tourist) but now Im living in Gent and would like to go and check out the beauty....I'll be coming from Ant. Central Station.

Latest posts