MAC in Duty Free

dstroyedangel

I do a fair amount of traveling... I was just in London Heathrow this december and YES THERE WAS A MAC :O!! and the MA there was so nice, I was just trying out stuff- but didnt buy anything as it was a bit higher price-wise than the U.S. I do believe there is one in Dubai,U.A.E. and I think I saw one in Milan but maybe that was awhile back but Im not completey sure...
I know for sure there isnt one in Zurich, or Paris or Dallas or Phoenix or Houston or Atlanta or Chicago or yeah.... thats all I can remember right now... that was probably useless... owell
smiles.gif

nenalinda27

This may be a silly question. I am going to London in two weeks and I notice my terminal is #3. Can I go over to the other terminals and shop in the duty free for mac?

mango88

Quote:
Originally Posted by labelslut
Just want to say there is a MAC counter in Terminals 1 and 3 at Heathrow along with Gatwick and Stansted. I know this as I've flown out of those terminals and airports quite regularly.

i didnt know they had a mac in terminal 1.... great news cos i'll be flying in 2 weeks time
clapping.gif

mango88

Quote:
Originally Posted by nenalinda27
This may be a silly question. I am going to London in two weeks and I notice my terminal is #3. Can I go over to the other terminals and shop in the duty free for mac?

i know there is definitely a MAC in terminal 3 - so why would u need to go to the other terminals?? even so i dont think u can anyway.

cloverette

yes, some have confirmed there's a MAC counter in terminal 3, so you could as well buy everything there.

asnbrb

There is a DFS store in Waikiki on Oahu. You can go inside, but you need to show your passport/ticket to get up to the third floor. Luckily, all the cool stuff's on the second... including MAC!!

DILLIGAF

Reviving this thread. Anyone seen Mac duty free at the Miami int. airport?
There unfortunately isn't a MAC duty free at Miami International Airport. I know for a fact that there is one at the new Atlanta international departure terminal in Georgia.

alysia

There is a MAC duty free (seemed to be full sized) counter now in Terminal 1 at Pearson (as of July 2013) :) Hope that helps any Ontarians.