MAC In Extra Dimension Collection 2013 (April 2013)

kimibos

Watch me end up buying Zestful.
ohboy.gif

And now I'm interested in Opalesse as well, but my main focus is still on the blushes.
knowing that they are full sized. i want soo many now
oh.gif

Debbs

Can't stop salivating and drooling over this collection. I am happily troubled, confused and obsessing here. Now I think I want all the eyeshadows except the silver one, back ups of Triple Impact and Smoky Mauve, all the skinfinishes and definitely Fiery Impact blush plus one or two more blushes based on swatches and the 235 brush. BTW will Opalesse work better as a brow highlighter or as a inner eye liner?

sss215

... time for a new thread!
flower.gif

If you get your information from Specktra, give proper credit. Don't steal!

In Extra Dimension April 11

All limited edition

Extra Dimension Blush 25.00 US/29.50 CAD
Flaming Chic - Bright blue pink
Bareness - Rosy beige pink
At Dusk - Mid-tone rose pink
Fiery Impact - Burnt red bronze
Blazing Heat - Mid-tone peach
These sound awesome! At 25.00 a pop, I'm going to have to limit my haul to 2, Fiery Impact and Blazing Heat.

ladyarwen

Oh HELL I didn't even notice the prices! Only a year after their original release, and they've been bumped up $1. *cue sigh of complete exasperation*

singer82

Oh HELL I didn't even notice the prices! Only a year after their original release, and they've been bumped up $1. *cue sigh of complete exasperation*
I know it sucks but we knew prices were going to go up. I take comfort in the shadows are not $21 with the Glamour Daze size. And them being all new shades :)

MACina

yahoo.gif
.....this is great news!!!!!!!!!

I was already most excited for these 3 EDES and now I just cannot wait anymore to get them!

Thanks so much for all this new info! I am going to have to do the happy dance now since the EDES are big! Opalesse sounds beautiful - I knew it was going to be my favourite from the description but you've confirmed it
flower.gif

MACerette

EDSF:
Double Definition Want
Shape The Future Want
Definitely Defined Want

EDES:
Zestful Want
Opalesse Maybe
Smoky Mauve Maybe

ED Blush:
Flaming Chic Want
Bareness Want
At Dusk Want
Fiery Impact Want
Blazing Heat Want

235 brush Maybe

I hope I get to see swatches well in advance, so that I can tone down this list. It all sounds great but I just need to learn to choose...
wtff.gif

gracie90

I have made the executive decision to not cut down my list - I am going to splurge :D
2 EDSFs, 4 EDES and 4 EDBs for me! And I'm already considering backing up Opalesse - it sounds like the perfect highlight colour! And I bet it'd be fantastic as a cheek highlight too
love.gif

Mac-Guy

I have made the executive decision to not cut down my list - I am going to splurge :D
2 EDSFs, 4 EDES and 4 EDBs for me! And I'm already considering backing up Opalesse - it sounds like the perfect highlight colour! And I bet it'd be fantastic as a cheek highlight too
love.gif
kisses.gif

gracie90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac-Guy

kisses.gif

All of these amazing new April collections that you've uncovered won't be out for at least a few months here, and I only want 5 things from Archie's, so I'm just going to save up! If it all comes out in 1 month then I am going to have the haul to beat all hauls
th_DANCE.gif

Mac-Guy

All of these amazing new April collections that you've uncovered won't be out for at least a few months here, and I only want 5 things from Archie's, so I'm just going to save up! If it all comes out in 1 month then I am going to have the haul to beat all hauls
th_DANCE.gif
I don't blame you. It's good to be focused on what you'll certainly wear. There is nothing bad about skipping Archie (if getting "only" five things count as skipping, lol)

gracie90

Quote:
I don't blame you. It's good to be focused on what you'll certainly wear. There is nothing bad about skipping Archie (if getting "only" five things count as skipping, lol)
I'm a sucker for blushes and pearlmattes...

Latest posts