MAC In Extra Dimension Collection 2013 (April 2013)

Daftpink

I am super duper excited for the ED goodies. WOG has been my go to anytime I wanna shine. Very excited we are getting new colors, I missed out on the EDES from GD.

2browneyes

I am super duper excited for the ED goodies. WOG has been my go to anytime I wanna shine. Very excited we are getting new colors, I missed out on the EDES from GD.
I only purchased 2 shadows and all 3 skinfinishes from the original release. But thanks to my new makeup friend DEBBS I have 4 of the original edes coming to me. I think I'll get 2 of the skinfinishes and 2 of the shadows this time around. Happy to see new colors too :)

Icecaramellatte

I just dug out my backup box, and can confirm that I will not be getting any of the brushes this time around
girlhaha.gif

Wow! You have 2 backups of the Kabuki brush! Nice.

lilinah

First time around i got Superb EDSF and 2 ED e/s - Blue Orbit and Modern Pewter - i wanted a couple others but i was exerting self control.

Second time around - Glamour Daze - i got Whisper of Gilt EDSF and six ED e/s - not exerting self control. I generally skip very dark e/s colors, but i did get Tall Dark and Handsome and it's the only one i haven't used yet. Just not feeling too dramatic the past couple months.

THIS time, well, it remains to be seen, but i think it will be a small haul again. So far my list is:

EDSF - Double Definition - Soft shimmery gold / Patina bronze - unless this is too much like WoG

ED E/s - Opalesse - Opalescent white with pink pearlized pigments
----- Triple Impact - Opalescent lavender with violet pearlized pigment
----- Smoky Mauve - Mid-tone mauve - i suspect it will be too dark for me, and a skip, but i have to see it.

Silvers - i've skipped all silvery/steely ED e/s - and light cold blue are not colors i wear much. I like lime green, but i have some - not this formula, of course.

ED Blush - possibly Bareness - Rosy beige pink - or maybe not...

Most of the blush colors are not for me, since i only wear blush when i do a full face (primer, color correcter, concealer, foundation, powder) because of my rosacea. It's not terrible. I go out without foundation most of the time, just a dusting of MSFN. But i can't wear blush along with bare, very red cheeks.

That1980sGirl

I'm bummed some of the colors I wanted didn't get repromoted does anyone have natural flirt and/or round midnight that they are willing to part with?

Naughtyp

opalesse and triple impact for me!! if they were the mini size I'd get zestful too but Im pretty sure i will never wear lime green Eyeshadow enought to get a full size version.

singer82

Good lord my prelim wish list is cray cray! :shock:... Extra Dimension Skinfinish 30.00 US/35.00: The Future - Pastel pink with iridescence / Soft brick with shimmer Definitely Defined - Silvery pink / Soft rose with shimmer Extra Dimension Eyeshadow 21.00 US/25.00 CAD: Zestful - Pale iridescent lime Dimensional Blue - Frosty blue Opalesse - Opalescent white with pink pearlized pigments Triple Impact - Opalescent lavender with violet pearlized pigment Smoky Mauve - Mid-tone mauve Extra Dimension Blush 25.00 US/29.50: Bareness - Rosy beige pink At Dusk - Mid-tone rose pink Blazing Heat - Mid-tone peach

AniBEE

Now this is something to get excited about! Might drop Archie for this.

Extra Dimension Skinfinish 30.00 US/35.00 CAD
Double Definition - Soft shimmery gold / Patina bronze
Shape The Future - Pastel pink with iridescence / Soft brick with shimmer
Definitely Defined - Silvery pink / Soft rose with shimmer

^ I'll probably get them all

Extra Dimension Eyeshadow 21.00 US/25.00 CAD
Opalesse - Opalescent white with pink pearlized pigments
Triple Impact - Opalescent lavender with violet pearlized pigment

^ Really like to see these are they sound similar to A Natural Flirt

Extra Dimension Blush 25.00 US/29.50 CAD
Flaming Chic - Bright blue pink
Bareness - Rosy beige pink
At Dusk - Mid-tone rose pink
Blazing Heat - Mid-tone peach

^ like to see these as well

Potentially the Split EDSF here.
http://www.specktra.net/t/180902/mac-x-archies-girls-betty-veronica-collection-discussion-spring-2013/2760#post_2328822

Daftpink

The reason I didnt buy from GD is because i picked up the silver and lavender/baby blue looking ones from the original EDES (sorry forgot the name) and even though I absolutely loved the texture, the Lavender/baby blue looking felt like it did not stay on my lids, I kept swipping and swipping and the color did not become heavier. Do you ladies recommend me getting the brush??

champagneshadow

I'm going to concur with a lot of you on here...poor Archie is skip, skip, skip for now. Maybe 1-2 things after I see swatches. I want wayyyy too much from here lol.

luvlydee

thanks janineios!

i cropped and re uploaded it so people can see it easier without having to click...

(from mirokhairallah on instagram)

well i know for sure double definition is on the bottom left but with the filter on instagram im not too sure which are the other two . i think i will be skipping these tho

martiangurll

Zestful - Pale iridescent lime
Extra Silver - True silver
Dimensional Blue - Frosty blue
Smoky Mauve - Mid-tone mauve

Fzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzuuuk the Archie collex, b/c this is going to be Team 6 for me
flower.gif
flower.gif
flower.gif
flower.gif
flower.gif
flower.gif

MACina

I am Team 6 too
bigheart.gif
bigheart.gif
bigheart.gif
bigheart.gif
bigheart.gif
bigheart.gif

Zestful - Pale iridescent lime
Extra Silver - True silver
Dimensional Blue - Frosty blue
Smoky Mauve - Mid-tone mauve

Fzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzuuuk the Archie collex, b/c this is going to be Team 6 for me
flower.gif
flower.gif
flower.gif
flower.gif
flower.gif
flower.gif

Baby1black

thanks janineios! i cropped and re uploaded it so people can see it easier without having to click...  (from mirokhairallah on instagram) well i know for sure double definition is on the bottom left but with the filter on instagram im not too sure which are the other two .  i think i will be skipping these tho
i kinda like the look of the one on the far right.but double definition looks like WOG/glorify

Baby1black

thanks janineios! i cropped and re uploaded it so people can see it easier without having to click...  (from mirokhairallah on instagram) well i know for sure double definition is on the bottom left but with the filter on instagram im not too sure which are the other two .  i think i will be skipping these tho
the one in the middle looks more silvery pink. I just hope they are not too shimmery