MAC In Extra Dimension Collection 2013 (April 2013)

MACina

Woohoo and YAY
pompom.gif

Thank you for confirming that the EDES are the big size
nanaparty.gif

And I am sooooooooo excited for the EDBs.....cannot wait to see swatches!

Some new information (which might be actually old news), but at least we get some issues confirmed. However, here it comes:

1. The Extra Dimension shadows are the big size, not like the small ones from Glamour Daze.

2. The Extra Dimension blushes are not metallic like the skinfinishes and eye shadows.

gracie90

Quote:
Some new information (which might be actually old news), but at least we get some issues confirmed. However, here it comes:

1. The Extra Dimension shadows are the big size, not like the small ones from Glamour Daze.

2. The Extra Dimension blushes are not metallic like the skinfinishes and eye shadows.
I love you

sss215

Some new information (which might be actually old news), but at least we get some issues confirmed. However, here it comes: 1. The Extra Dimension shadows are the big size, not like the small ones from Glamour Daze. 2. The Extra Dimension blushes are not metallic like the skinfinishes and eye shadows.
That's good news! Thanks. I was going to grab them either way because I love the gel-ish formula. I'm so anxious for these!

ChosenOne

Curiouser and curiouser...

Lipstickdiva420

The ingredients in the EDSF isn't safe for eye use. Probably the same reason you can't use em wet, but you can with the EDES. Ingredients.
oooooo they both must have the same ingredients because I tried to use the edes wet on my eyes and it burned the shit out of me.

Corally

I'm so happy that they're not metallic, my wallet isn't though. It will definitely be a case of :macwallet: