oddinary

Just a reminder...

Red She Said
Eyeshadows - $150
Dazzleglass - $160
Lipsticks - $125
Beauty Powder Blushes $155

dominique_nadin

do anyone knows where the macpro stores location in hongkong or at least the mac stores that offers the best collection of mac product?
thanx =)

dominique_nadin

do anyone knows where the macpro stores location in hongkong or at least the mac stores that offers the most complete collection of mac product?
thanx
cutey.gif

Taj

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominique_nadin
do anyone knows where the macpro stores location in hongkong or at least the mac stores that offers the most complete collection of mac product?
thanx
cutey.gif

I'm afraid there is no MAC Pro store in Hong Kong. You can either go Facess (for latest collection) or Galleria Duty Free Shop (for back stock) in Tsim Sha Tsui.
mac_addict.gif

goodlight

I asked the Pacific Place MA and she said sometime in early January (I think she said the 9th but cannot remember exactly).

mandygrimreaper

*SCREAMS*
Hello kitty release date:

9th March: pre-launch at langham
12th march: other counters

I CAN'T WAIT!!! OMG i'm gonna spend so much on this one.... even though i'm not a fan of hello kitty :O
but the packaging and colours are way too awesome.
this is definitely gonna sell out even faster than heatherette.
btw how much do Tinted Lip Conditioners cost?

i'm glad and sad that the reviews of the brush set is so crappy.... i'll save about at least $400 on that?

Mis_Prim

Quote:
Originally Posted by drieyes
They've raised the price of shadows (palette form) from $85 to $95.
angry.gif

shockt.gif
is this HKD or USD ???!!

I was thinking of picking some stuff up when I go this summer. Do you think its worth it ?

Also, could you guys tell me where the main MAC stores are in the touristy areas ? Cant imagine myself jumping into the taxi and saying "take me to the MAC store please" even if I am chinese !!

Thanks
smiles.gif

gigiopolis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mis_Prim
shockt.gif
is this HKD or USD ???!!

I was thinking of picking some stuff up when I go this summer. Do you think its worth it ?

Also, could you guys tell me where the main MAC stores are in the touristy areas ? Cant imagine myself jumping into the taxi and saying "take me to the MAC store please" even if I am chinese !!

Thanks
smiles.gif

I'm quite sure it's the price of of a regular pro pan eyeshadow (i.e., no black pot) in HKD. $95USD for a single eyeshadow, or even a palette is ridiculous!

You can check out all MAC locations on the website, but for tourist-y places off the top of my head:
- Sogo in Causeway Bay
- Lane Crawford in IFC and Pacific Place
- FACES at Ocean Terminal in Tsim Sha Tsui
- Elements (mall)
- Seibu at Langham Place
- Duty Free at Galleria Sun Plaza in Tsim Sha Tsui
- Airport

actually I may have just listed all the MAC locations LOL. They're all in relatively easy to find places with tons of other stuff to do.

Mis_Prim

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigiopolis
I'm quite sure it's the price of of a regular pro pan eyeshadow (i.e., no black pot) in HKD. $95USD for a single eyeshadow, or even a palette is ridiculous!

You can check out all MAC locations on the website, but for tourist-y places off the top of my head:
- Sogo in Causeway Bay
- Lane Crawford in IFC and Pacific Place
- FACES at Ocean Terminal in Tsim Sha Tsui
- Elements (mall)
- Seibu at Langham Place
- Duty Free at Galleria Sun Plaza in Tsim Sha Tsui
- Airport

actually I may have just listed all the MAC locations LOL. They're all in relatively easy to find places with tons of other stuff to do.

Thank you
winks.gif

95HKD for a a pro palette refill is very expensive...and I thought the UK prices were crazy.

mandygrimreaper

FINALLY GOT MY HELLO KITTY MAILER! (and a paper cut while trying to open the envelope too quickly lol....)

it's very very cute, but i was more excited to see the prices......

Lipstick $125
Lipglass $125
TLC $125
Nail lacquer $90
Quads $340
Glitter Eye liner $150
Plush Lash $125
Hello Kitty Lash $100
Beauty Powders $ 190

Here is where I got pissed...
Pigments/ Reflects Glitter $170 (i thought they used to be $160?)
Beauty Powder Blush $165 (Raised $10 again?!!?!?!? I hope it's only for this collection!!)
Brush Collection Cup $550
nonono.gif
WHAT A RIP-OFF! I decided I wanted this after all but i'm not sure now after seeing the price... that's around $70USD compared to $49.50 in the States. I might be able to get a better deal on eBay! Don't think it's worth this price if i already have the 239, the 109 sucks and the 187 is only okay. But the cup holder is so cute. But a plastic cup ain't worth that much eh. I'll see. I might buy it anyway in fear of it selling out and regretting it ><

Petite Makeup Bag $220
Makeup Bag $340
probably won't be getting these.

That's all!! DOES THAT MEAN WE WON'T BE GETTING THE ACCESSORIES IN HONG KONG?!?!?!?!?!
wtff.gif

I want the Purse Mirror and Mirrored Key Clip!!!!!!!!!

Anyway here is what i'll probably be getting for now

- Fashion Mews x2
- Cutester
- Mimmy
- Fast Friends
- Pink Fish x2 (already have 1, looks exactly like Miss Bunny from the Disney Toons TLC, LOOOOOOOOOOVE!)
- Popster (already have 1, haven't touched it yet. :p Looks more like a fuchsia than coral to me?)
- Fun & Games
- Something About Pink
- On The Prowl x2
- Pretty Baby
- Tahitian Sand

I already have the Too Dolly and Lucky Tom quad. In my opinion, the Lucky Tom quad is more worth it, although I don't own any of the 8 colours or similar ones to start with (except for the black in Too Dolly). The only standout in Too Dolly is Too Dolly (lol) the mint colour. Yoghurt is just bleh and doesn't show up on me at all, Stately Black is a very generic glittery black, Romping is a re-promote and reminds me of pink pearl (though of course the blue reflects arent as apparent in romping). The mint colour is very pretty though. But it clashes with my skin tone?! I have to layer it over the black to tone it down a bit.
So if I had to choose only one quad I'd choose Lucky Tom. Just my honest opinion. Of course get both if your wallet lets you
smiles.gif
I've been saving up since Chinese New Year hehe.

I also have Tippy, which is a very nice bright pink blush. Very pigmented. I find it doesn't blend so well though. Still, definitely worth getting.

The mailer says its out on March 12 but remember the pre-launch at Langham tomorrow!
greengrin.gif

Please share what you guys will be getting
greengrin.gif

Will you get Fresh Brew even though it's a perm colour? It really does look like fresh poo though...... i'm also on the fence about Strayin'....

-EDIT-------------

Just called the Langham store and they said they'll be getting some of the accessories. The MA said they'll have the mirror but she wasn't sure about the key clip.

CallyBag

would anyone have any idea how much the following brushes are in HKD?

134, 227, 224, 266 and 182? also is the LE 165 still available at counters?

tinawenders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cky
Does anyone know when In the Groove will launch in stores?_?

Just checked with MAC - it'll be out in mid July. So excited!
th_DANCE.gif

And there will be new lip color launch in early July.

Latest posts