MAC In The Spotlight Collection

xasperadastra

I've seen this collection yesterday in store *___* Soft frost and Show Gold are the most unique. Show gold turns pink and it's a perfect pair with the red strobe cream. Anyway I ended up with soft frost which is a crazy product!! It's duochrome with no glitters. I also got a sample of peachlite strobe cream and bought some prep+prime products (powder, natural radiance and essential oils). ahh I'm really happy with my beauty haul <3

Corally

Sooo I think the collection will launch tomorrow in Holland (unless MAC NL wants to disappoint me again) and I'm a bit short on cash right now so I think I will get Beaming Blush and Double Gleam and skip Show Gold for now. I think. Argh it's so hard, why do they have to be so pretty!!!

Honi

Does anyone know when this is coming out in store in the UK and is pro discount available (It should be, but who knows..)?

Miss Dynamite

I still find it funny that TWICE now, MAC has told me that this collection isn't for sale (told me yesterday that presale is over) yet more of the powders sold out today. Rather not buy from Nordstrom unless I absolutely have to, I kinda hate them. But it's starting to seem like MAC is never going to let me buy them from their site.

elegant-one

I'm a little bummed,but it didn't stop me from using DG last night. I emailed MAC so we'll see what they say.

Oh and I wore SF today and it's gorgeous!

Geesh, I am very curious as to how Mac responds to this issue. Yay for SF...its not all crazy looking on is it? You should highlight your *cough* girls with it lol

elegant-one

I still find it funny that TWICE now, MAC has told me that this collection isn't for sale (told me yesterday that presale is over) yet more of the powders sold out today. Rather not buy from Nordstrom unless I absolutely have to, I kinda hate them. But it's starting to seem like MAC is never going to let me buy them from their site.

That's crazy! What else sold out?

elegant-one

I've seen this collection yesterday in store *___* Soft frost and Show Gold are the most unique. Show gold turns pink and it's a perfect pair with the red strobe cream. Anyway I ended up with soft frost which is a crazy product!! It's duochrome with no glitters. I also got a sample of peachlite strobe cream and bought some prep+prime products (powder, natural radiance and essential oils). ahh I'm really happy with my beauty haul <3

You're scaring me...like what do you mean by c r a z y?:scared:

NaomiH

Geesh, I am very curious as to how Mac responds to this issue. Yay for SF...its not all crazy looking on is it? You should highlight your *cough* girls with it lol

I didn't find it looked crazy at all! I just might highlight the girls the next time I have a date with my crushtomer. Lol!

NaomiH

Ooh lala Naomi :rofl::date::sunshine: Ok, no crazy is good for me :)

He's so adorable, Elegant! After my last breakup about 2 years ago I just wasn't into dating and I didn't trust anyone and then came Michael with all his adorableness and I'm all smitten and goofy. Lol

NaomiH

That is so weird! I even got an email a few hours go to remind me of the pre-sale. o_O

NaomiH

Soft Frost was sold out, saw it was back in stock yesterday so I did the MAC chat a second time and they told me the presale was over, today Soft Frost and I think Double Gleam sold out.

They're showing as temporarily out of stock for me with the option of ordering now a they will ship when it's available.

boschicka

I'm thinking these might be nice to put over a darker eyeshadow to change the color and give it a glow! Along the lines of the Tom Ford duos...ripe plum and whatever else.

elegant-one

He's so adorable, Elegant! After my last breakup about 2 years ago I just wasn't into dating and I didn't trust anyone and then came Michael with all his adorableness and I'm all smitten and goofy. Lol

YES!!!! I LOVE smitten & goofy!!!! :icon_cheers::flowers::kisskiss::wow::bed::twirl::band::knuddel::goldcup::party: Awe, that is such awesome news sis!!! I'm very happy for you. Michael is a VERY lucky guy.

Latest posts