MAC Indulge Collection (August 22, 2013)

MamboPoet

will you be able to post a swatch once you receive it?
Sure! I haven't gotten my shipping confirmation but I used the two day shipping code, so I'll hopefully have it soon!
pompom.gif

Yazmin

For me, I have so many reds, BUT I am in love with satin finishes, so I don't want to pass on it. Plus blue-based reds are my favorite types of red, so that plus the satin finish is calling my name :)
I'm in the same boat, I need another red like a hole in the head but Just a Bite looked so rich and pretty for Fall!  I get very excited about fall colors this time of year lol I'm still pondering the Glamour Feast blush but I think I'm going to wait for more swatches
Even though RRW is the queen of my red lippies, she could always use more loyal subjects, so I had to get Just a Bite.

coachkitten

So sad I missed Just a Bite but I was able to get all of the shadows and feed the senses lipstick.

I will try and get just a bite when it launches next week in the stores.

erine1881

[COLOR=6600CC]I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I am going to skip this collection (ducks from flying makeup coming towards me) and wait for the Retro Matte collection and the other upcoming Fall/Winter collections. I hope everyone gets what they want. Happy Hauling Day![/COLOR]
:cheers:
     :fluffy:  [COLOR=0000FF]I'm with you Erine-----no MAC but a bunch of Chanel & YSL this time. Not defecting---just not feeling this one.[/COLOR] :fluffy:
I'm splurging on nars and ben nye!
So then I went back & bought Feed the Senses :sigh:
:rolleyes:

lilinah

Well, i was a baaaaaad girl. This AM I saw the collection was on-line, before checking for swatches here, and placed my order. But after seeing AngelBunny's swatches and comparisons, i am happy i, uh, indulged. I'm just sorry i missed seeing the free 2-day shipping code. It takes a day or so to get the order confirmed, then 8 working days, PLUS all intervening weekends to get here. So it's likely that there will be TWO intervening weekends, and it will take about 14 days from today to reach me. Sigh.

I ordered:
Smash Hit Lipstick - sheer golden sparkle (dazzle)
By Design Lipstick - soft shimmery beige (frost)
Feed the Senses Lipstick - mid-tone mauvey nude (lustre)
Sweet Succulence Lipstick - deep glossy plum (lustre)

Guilty Morsel Eyeshadow - glittery light gold (lustre)
Gilt Gourmet Fluidline - sparkling brushed gold

I will get my Nail Lacquers from my local shop:
Over-Indulge - sparkling gunmetal with gold pearl pigments
Magnificent Feast - sparkling true gold
Sinfully Sweet - sparkling champagne with gold pearl pigments

Also, i will test the glosses. As i said, i don't wear glosses all that often, but Liqueur is looking really tempting...

HelloBlondie

Well, i was a baaaaaad girl. This AM I saw the collection was on-line, before checking for swatches here, and placed my order. But after seeing AngelBunny's swatches and comparisons, i am happy i, uh, indulged. I'm just sorry i missed seeing the free 2-day shipping code. It takes a day or so to get the order confirmed, then 8 working days, PLUS all intervening weekends to get here. So it's likely that there will be TWO intervening weekends, and it will take about 14 days from today to reach me. Sigh.

I ordered:
Smash Hit Lipstick - sheer golden sparkle (dazzle)
By Design Lipstick - soft shimmery beige (frost)
Feed the Senses Lipstick - mid-tone mauvey nude (lustre)
Sweet Succulence Lipstick - deep glossy plum (lustre)

Guilty Morsel Eyeshadow - glittery light gold (lustre)
Gilt Gourmet Fluidline - sparkling brushed gold

I will get my Nail Lacquers from my local shop:
Over-Indulge - sparkling gunmetal with gold pearl pigments
Magnificent Feast - sparkling true gold
Sinfully Sweet - sparkling champagne with gold pearl pigments

Also, i will test the glosses. As i said, i don't wear glosses all that often, but Liqueur is looking really tempting...
Same here. I neglect glosses too often, but they look SO pretty. I waaaant them, but I won't be a good mommy for them

Latest posts