MAC Indulge Collection (August 22, 2013)

elegant-one

th_rolleye0014.gif
lol.gif

Did you not like anything doll?

elegant-one

My first order of Just a Bite & Tease blush shipped. I got the 2nd day email AFTER so I used the code on Feed the Senses (which is in my head from the cat commercial)
girlhaha.gif

cr8zy4MAC

Yes, I do. It's like the Tropical Taboo Collection. They need to streamline their process, not make it more time consuming. Lord knows, we all spend way too much time on this already. Also, don't they know better than to stand between a woman and her makeup?!
nonono.gif

LiliV

Anyone else find it stupid they split it up into 2 sections online?
hmm.gif
That always confuses me too when it isn't for a collection like Archie's or something with the 2 sides. I always go looking for items and it's like wait are they not all up? Oh they are, just not together...

erine1881

That always confuses me too when it isn't for a collection like Archie's or something with the 2 sides.  I always go looking for items and it's like wait are they not all up?  Oh they are, just not together...
I kinda get why they do it for some of the summer collections, like when Neo Sci Fi had Colour, Bronzer, and Skin. But lip & nail/ eye & cheek. Really!?

GoldenGirl

I kinda get why they do it for some of the summer collections, like when Neo Sci Fi had Colour, Bronzer, and Skin. But lip & nail/ eye & cheek. Really!?
Yeah I didn't get why they did that either. Just put everything together instead of having people click here, put things in the cart, then click there, put other things in the cart. Too much clicking!

I'm gonna go to Inglot tomorrow and see if I can find dupes for some of these. Half price! Can't beat that. (Love this little guy!
fluffy.gif
)

Medgal07

Well, i was a baaaaaad girl. This AM I saw the collection was on-line, before checking for swatches here, and placed my order. But after seeing AngelBunny's swatches and comparisons, i am happy i, uh, indulged. I'm just sorry i missed seeing the free 2-day shipping code. It takes a day or so to get the order confirmed, then 8 working days, PLUS all intervening weekends to get here. So it's likely that there will be TWO intervening weekends, and it will take about 14 days from today to reach me. Sigh.

I ordered:
Smash Hit Lipstick - sheer golden sparkle (dazzle)
By Design Lipstick - soft shimmery beige (frost)
Feed the Senses Lipstick - mid-tone mauvey nude (lustre)
Sweet Succulence Lipstick - deep glossy plum (lustre)

Guilty Morsel Eyeshadow - glittery light gold (lustre)
Gilt Gourmet Fluidline - sparkling brushed gold

I will get my Nail Lacquers from my local shop:
Over-Indulge - sparkling gunmetal with gold pearl pigments
Magnificent Feast - sparkling true gold
Sinfully Sweet - sparkling champagne with gold pearl pigments

Also, i will test the glosses. As i said, i don't wear glosses all that often, but Liqueur is looking really tempting...
No
nonono.gif
---you were a good girl. Always nice to treat yourself! ENJOY!!!

erine1881

Yeah I didn't get why they did that either. Just put everything together instead of having people click here, put things in the cart, then click there, put other things in the cart.  Too much clicking!  I'm gonna go to Inglot tomorrow and see if I can find dupes for some of these.  Half price!  Can't beat that.  (Love this little guy! :fluffy:  )
Less than half! And yes, :fluffy: is my favourite!
Is just a bite anything special Ernie? I have SO many reds.
I don't think it is. B2M-worthy, absolutely! $15-worthy? if you have other reds, no. :nope:

duckrodeo

Ordered:

Divine Decadence (2)
Sex & The Oyster
Eat, Love
Just a Bite
Feed The Senses

I just wasn't feeling most of this collection. The lipglasses are pretty but seem similar to what I already own. I don't wear a lipglass by itself, just over a lipstick, so I felt it was easy to skip those. Cremeblends aren't my favorite unless the color is unique - for this collection the shades are nice, but not something I absolutely fell in love with. I must be feeling ill because the only item I got an extra of is Divine Decadence. This is such a teeny MAC haul for me lol, but I've been splurging on Chanel, Dior, and tracking down stuff from older MAC collections
cheerleader.gif

Medgal07

Yeah I didn't get why they did that either. Just put everything together instead of having people click here, put things in the cart, then click there, put other things in the cart. Too much clicking!

I'm gonna go to Inglot tomorrow and see if I can find dupes for some of these. Half price! Can't beat that. (Love this little guy!
fluffy.gif
)
fluffy.gif
Me too GG. He's a dear friend of mine!
fluffy.gif

abjarrett

Nothing for me this time. I'm saving all of my money for Retro Matte and want to pick up a few things from the permanent collection.

lyseD

So, Guilt Gourmet is gone on the Canadian site. Better order what you want quickly my fellow Canucks! I wouldn't have predicted that Eat,Love and Gilt Gourmet would be the first two items to sell out. My guess would have been Divine Decadence and Feed the Senses but what do I know!
I would have predicted those too -- that's why I ordered them right away. Should be getting my order tomorrow since I'm so close to the warehouse.