MAC Indulge Collection (August 22, 2013)

pleasantmacabre

Was just on the mac site, noticed travel size wipes are 12$(Canadian) were they always that price?? Doesn't seem to make sense the 30 wipes are 12$ and the 45 is 24$ double the price ? Lol

martiangurll

Jog my memory: is there a dupe for three ring yellow? Maybe it is called Sunny? Ugh I am bad with names unlike our erine here. I can't resist a gorgeous Chartreuse but I really should wait b/c I know I saw it for less money at my cco. Unless rhe one I saw was the dupe I can't recall the name.

Corally

Yeah i don't let people touch my makeup! Only my best friend is allowed to use/borrow anything, and even then I'm watching it like a hawk!
I don't either...but I had the quad out on my desk and she commented that I should give it to her. Then it disappeared so I knew who the culprit was lol. I really don't like people going through my makeup at all and everyone knows it. Unless I'm offering something to you then it's off limits.
Friend or not, that's just not cool. I'm happy to give makeup to friends, but to take without asking is a no-no.
No one touches my make up. Sometimes people call me selfish but I know what happens to it if I let someone borrow my MU. They just don't care. :nope: I'm happy to do someones MU though. :)

LiliV

My Just a Bite came in! As soon as I saw it I thought of Deeply Adored, so I did a comparison and they're really similar! I didn't think it was this deep of a red I love it
love.gif
If anyone missed out on Deeply Adored, I think Just a Bite would be a great substitute!

Left is Just a Bite, right is Deeply Adored

SRenee12

My Just a Bite came in!  As soon as I saw it I thought of Deeply Adored, so I did a comparison and they're really similar!  I didn't think it was this deep of a red I love it :love:   If anyone missed out on Deeply Adored, I think Just a Bite would be a great substitute!  Left is Just a Bite, right is Deeply Adored
So pretty! Love deeply adorned

Corally

My Just a Bite came in!  As soon as I saw it I thought of Deeply Adored, so I did a comparison and they're really similar!  I didn't think it was this deep of a red I love it :love:   If anyone missed out on Deeply Adored, I think Just a Bite would be a great substitute!  Left is Just a Bite, right is Deeply Adored
I really like how JAB looks! I might pick it up.

ChosenOne

My Just a Bite came in! As soon as I saw it I thought of Deeply Adored, so I did a comparison and they're really similar! I didn't think it was this deep of a red I love it
love.gif
If anyone missed out on Deeply Adored, I think Just a Bite would be a great substitute!

Ooooo intriguing!! I LOVE Deeply Adored. It is my favorite red lippie of all time. I have a BU of it, but I might check out JaB anyway for something that is just a smidge different! Thanks for the swatches!

Richelle83

love.gif

I do love DA so this works for me!

butterflyeyes

:cheer: I love DA so I didn't miss anything by skipping this one. It's much deeper than I thought it would be though.

matchachoco

Looks like Eat, Love is gone on the US site. Sorry if someone already posted that! Thanks for the comparison, LiliV! I have Deeply Adored, so you've eased my mind about missing JAB.