MAC Indulge Collection (August 22, 2013)

Richelle83

I feel the same way. I was kind of taking a chance ordering it. But hopefully it ends up being beautiful. Funny, I ordered it with the 2nd day code but it will be arriving the same say as my first order. Anyhoo, hope its beautiful on us!
That's why I never bother with 2nd day even if its free!

elegant-one

The swatches look awesome! SO loving Feed the senses ls! It better look that color on my lips
sigh.gif

KrystalAnne

That's why I never bother with 2nd day even if its free!
For us on the west coast, the 2nd day and overnight make a huge difference. Instead of me getting my order Monday with the 2nd day code, standard shipping would probably get it here next thursday or friday! I wish MAC had a warehouse on the west coast, too.

MACina

Glad I skipped JAB....I have DA and prefer it compared to JAB.
My Just a Bite came in! As soon as I saw it I thought of Deeply Adored, so I did a comparison and they're really similar! I didn't think it was this deep of a red I love it
love.gif
If anyone missed out on Deeply Adored, I think Just a Bite would be a great substitute!

Left is Just a Bite, right is Deeply Adored

brittbby

For us on the west coast, the 2nd day and overnight make a huge difference. Instead of me getting my order Monday with the 2nd day code, standard shipping would probably get it here next thursday or friday! I wish MAC had a warehouse on the west coast, too.
Absolutely!! It takes forever to get my orders if I don't do overnight or second day. I overnighted my package because I'm impatient! So I should have some swatches soon

Richelle83

I completely get that but I was really just talking about for me since I live a few states away.

KrystalAnne

Funny, I ordered it with the 2nd day code but it will be arriving the same say as my first order. Anyhoo, hope its beautiful on us!
I'm thinking it will be beautiful after seeing the swatch. Just hoping it appears that color on our lips since lustres can be chameleons...

brittbby

Mac orders are weird for me, if I order something from the permanent line I get my package within 2 days (I get most packages wothin 2 days unless its a company in CA or something) but whenever I order from a new collection on release night which is usually a Tues, unless I do second day or something I don't get my package until the following Monday. I have no idea why it's so different for permanent and LE items for me
That's so strange!! Mine always take long. I ordered some inserts Tuesday and they won't come until this coming Monday and Tuesday. I made two separate orders on Tuesday lol!

YUMYUMYMUA

I know this is out of topic but how do you label your eyeshadows in the new see through 15 eyeshadow pro palette? Before with the solid pallet i used to just put stickers inside so when i open it, i can see which eyeshadow is what but now that it's clear, i dont want to put labels inside cause it would look ugly.

Knope2012

Feed the Senses looks pretty. I think I'll pick it up if I get the job I'm interviewing for on Monday. Every time I look through my stash for a neutral lipstick, I realize I have about 3 neutrals and 50 reds, bright pinks, and purples. I really want some pretty neutral lipsticks.

LiliV

Every time I look through my stash for a neutral lipstick, I realize I have about 3 neutrals and 50 reds, bright pinks, and purples. I really want some pretty neutral lipsticks.
lol I'm the same! I prefer reds and bold colors because neutrals are tricky for me since I'm really pale. A lot of them just don't look great on me so I have a very small neutrals stash