MAC Indulge Collection (August 22, 2013)

matchachoco

Well, I got Feed the Senses and Gilty Morsel. The darker shadows are beautiful, but I just don't wear many dark shades (mostly because I'm not very good at applying them - too heavy-handed - look like raccoon). Decided against Three Ring Yellow, but I may go back for it. Can't resist a yellow.

GoldenGirl

fluffy.gif
Fluffy for everyone! For those who ordered, I hope you get your stuff soon so you can swatch and wear and share. Hell, you guys might make me change my mind about one of the shadows or lippies. And fluffy for those who aren't feeling it, that's ok too! More money for Retro Matte or the holiday collections which I've read are gonna be kinda nice.
fluffy.gif

Daniellahh

Is there anything close to Palace pedigreed and eat love in the perm collection?...I'm trying to talk myself out of those lol

cr8zy4MAC

Sketch and bottle green.
Erine, you're like the MAC Magic 8 Ball (shaken, not stirred) or maybe even the Wizard of MAC.

Well, I already have Sketch and Bottle Green.

On another note, I am so glad that I am not into matte lipsticks at all. That will save me a nice chunk of change.
rasta.gif

butterflyeyes

Sketch and bottle green.
I could have sworn I had Sketch but can't find it. My Bestfriend was over last night so who knows what she snuck out with. I had to go get my Palace Pedigreed quad from her after I noticed it missing this morning. Was going to use it so I woke her butt up and got my quad lol. Gotta love our friends but now she's on my list! :nono:

erine1881

Erine, you're like the MAC Magic 8 Ball (shaken, not stirred) or maybe even the Wizard of MAC.  Well, I already have Sketch and Bottle Green.  On another note, I  am so glad that I am not into matte lipsticks at all.  That will save me a nice chunk of change. :rasta:
:haha:
I could have sworn I had Sketch but can't find it. My Bestfriend was over last night so who knows what she snuck out with. I had to go get my Palace Pedigreed quad from her after I noticed it missing this morning. Was going to use it so I woke her butt up and got my quad lol. Gotta love our friends but now she's on my list! :nono:
Yeah i don't let people touch my makeup! Only my best friend is allowed to use/borrow anything, and even then I'm watching it like a hawk!
Thank you erine, you truly are the all knowing of mac!!
I don't know how i retain the information i do :dunno:

butterflyeyes

Yeah i don't let people touch my makeup! Only my best friend is allowed to use/borrow anything, and even then I'm watching it like a hawk!
I don't either...but I had the quad out on my desk and she commented that I should give it to her. Then it disappeared so I knew who the culprit was lol. I really don't like people going through my makeup at all and everyone knows it. Unless I'm offering something to you then it's off limits.

Yazmin

I don't either...but I had the quad out on my desk and she commented that I should give it to her. Then it disappeared so I knew who the culprit was lol. I really don't like people going through my makeup at all and everyone knows it. Unless I'm offering something to you then it's off limits.
Friend or not, that's just not cool. I'm happy to give makeup to friends, but to take without asking is a no-no.

butterflyeyes

Friend or not, that's just not cool. I'm happy to give makeup to friends, but to take without asking is a no-no.
Exactly! I know I'm a little anal when it comes to people messing with my things (I call it only child syndrome) but if you ask me I'll likely let you borrow something. Well...SOME people I will lol.

Yazmin

Exactly! I know I'm a little anal when it comes to people messing with my things (I call it only child syndrome) but if you ask me I'll likely let you borrow something. Well...SOME people I will lol.
It's okay to be anal about it. I've learned the hard way that others usually don't take care of your things as well as you do, and I no longer lend anything that I'd mind getting back with any nicks, scratches, etc., or never see again.